10. No one ever knew that Teal'c was such an expert animal trainer. Likewise, no one could understand why the good, loyal, sweet kitty-cat Schrodinger would so savagely attack Narim.
+++ Determined to get back on Sam's good side, Narim offered to accompany SG-1 on a couple routine missions. Hoping to gains some insight into the Tollans technology, Hammond agreed +++
9. For no reason other than his own stupidity, Narim was injured, requiring emergency surgery. Unfortunately, all SG-1 had to work with was a spoon and a pair of nail clippers.
8. SG-1 and Narim ended up on a planet whose culture was tightly dictated by a group calling themselves The Fashion Police. He never had a chance...
7. While picking up Klorel with the other Tok'ra, Martouf heard Narim bragging to his buddies about a certain encounter with Sam Carter a few years back... and decided he knew of the PERFECT host.
6. After realizing that Earth's Stargate was, in fact, BIGGER, Narim settled into a horrible depression, slowly declining into total madness revolving around 'size' issues.
5. In a freak accident, his 'watch-me-walk-through-walls' technology failed him mid-wall.
4. As a gesture of good faith, Narim offered to show O'Neill the signaling device used in 'enigma', If he'd know how technically inept the man was, he wouldn't have bothered; it wasn't Jack's fault the guy's head was in the way!
3. The technology that disabled SG-1's weapons was strangely... miscalibrated.
2. As a friend, Jack pointed the Tollan to Argos as THE spot for R&R. And the little cakes are simply to DIE for...
1. Ya see, there was this guy, a Colonel Jack O'Neill, who theorized that if you put an ugly, lovelorn Tollan in a box, and added a can of poisonous gas activated by the decay of a radioactive atom, and then closed the box...