samandjack.net

Story Notes: Spoilers: none that I know of..

Rating: PG-13 some swear words.


Major Samantha Carter walked down the corridor to her lab only to find her CO Colonel Jack O'Neill standing reading a paper that is sitting on her desk.

"Uh sir, can I help you with anything?"

"Holy Shi-! Carter! Don't sneak up on me like that!"

"Sorry sir, it's just you normally don't come in here. So what do you need?"

"Uhh errr umm, Carter, I was wondering… umm… If you wanted to go to Corey's, the local bar, tonight?"

"Sure, I'd love to sir. What time?

"oh, uh how bout we meet there at around 7, is that okay?"

"Yep, I'll be there."

"Okay well I'll just leave you to your work."

Jack smiled as he slowly exited her lab. After he was gone Sam just stood their sort-of staring in awe. "YES!" She said is a small voice so on one would hear.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"So you guys are going out tonight?" Dr. Janet Fraiser asked her best friend.

"Yup, what should I wear? A dress? Jeans?" Sam said getting way ahead of herself.

"Hold up Sam, just wear Jeans and a blouse with your leather jacket, I mean after all this is only a bar."

Sam looked a little relieved, But all she could think was **OHMYGOD, I can't believe that I am finally going out with him.**

"Oh well I'd better go home and get ready for tonight." Sam said as she stood up from the table.

"Wait, do you think you'll need any protection?" Janet said laughing.

"Janet! I doubt it!"



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Jack O'Neill was sitting on a bar stool waiting for Sam, nursing a beer. He heard the ding of the bell as the bar door opened and then it was followed by a few whistles.

Jack turned and looked, almost falling off his chair as Sam walked in wearing particularly tight jeans and a button down blouse which was showing a hell of a lot of cleavage.

"Ahh to hell with regs." Was all he could say as she walked up to him.



***



"So Carter what do you say to a game of pool?" Jack asked with surprise that his voice wasn't caught in his throat because of the way she looked.

"Sure Sir."

"Call me Jack"

"Okay then you hafta call me Sam."

"deal"

They started playing pool, and Sam lent over and held the pool stick. "Whoa, Sam you are holding that wrong."

"How so?"

"Well here let me show you." Jack said as his body moved closer to hers and his, he encased her with is form, showing her how to properly hold the cue.

"you have to put your hands there, and let the cue slide through your fingers, and then THRUST!" Jack said thinking **oh man felling her body against mine feels so good**

Sam easily sunk the 3 ball. She started giggling.

"What now Sam?"

"Oh sorry Jack, it's just the way you said thrust."

Jack laughed as he helped her again.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"Sir, come on, it's line dancing, don't worry it is easy." Sam said as she dragged a very hesitant Jack on the dancing floor.

"Sam, I am NOT a good line dancer."

"Don't worry, I'll teach ya."

Sam lined up whispering little notes into Jacks ear. They started and he was doing fairly until Sam whispered to him "The other way, Jack, you're other right."

"Thanks"

"Anytime" Sam said with a small giggle.

A slow song started and jack took the opportunity to be really close to her. He swept her in his arms just as the song `Breath' by Faith Hill came on.

"Sam ya know this is really nice. I mean us being out together and dancing and stuff."

"Well Jack I sure did Like the sound of that `stuff'" Sam said looking into jacks big brown eyes.

"Sam? Can I tell you something?"

"Sure"

"I never though I would feel this way again.. I mean in love like this. Actually to be totally truthful, I have never felt this way before."

"Oh Jack.. I feel the same way."

"Sam.. uhhhhh Will you-." He was cut off by the sound of lightning and the lights going out.



***



Sam and Jack stood in the middle of the dance floor of the bar with darkness around them.

"Oh for cryin' out loud! Just when it is getting good!" Jack yelled. "What do ya say we get out of here Sam?" He looked over at her and saw that she was smiling.

"Sure, maybe we can do some of that Stuff you were talking about."

"Oh you got it." He said with a smirk.

As she stepped past him she took the opportunity to smack his ass.

As they drove up to her house Jack kept silent, afraid if he said anything it might be inappropriate. "Wanna come in for a drink, Jack?"

"Sure."

As they entered her house he noticed that she kept it very clean, he wondered if it was always like this.

"Nice place."

"Thanks" She called from the kitchen, and a few seconds later she emerged with 2 beers.

"Here ya go."

"Thanks but this isn't really what I had in mind…"

"Oh, then what did you want?"

"You" The answer was simple, but effective. She drew him closer, until their lips met in a kiss, it wasn't just a normal. I like you kiss. It was a kiss that is enough to melt your heart. When they drew apart, both of them were out of breath.

"Care to take this somewhere else, Jack?"

"Oh hell yea." He said as he picked her up and carried her to the first door on the right.

"Umm Jack?"

"yea?"

"My bedroom is the next one down." She said with a giggle.

"No giggling Carter"

"oh and what is the big, bad Colonel goin to do about it?" She said with a puppy dog face, and she was only silenced with another heart soaring kiss.

He carried her into the right bedroom and kicked the door closed.



THE END!!!