samandjack.net

Story Notes: Website: http://www.homestead.com/sg1fan

Author email: petlady5@yahoo.com

Authors Notes: Hello everyone, Thanks to everyone's encouragement, I've managed to write the sequel that you've requested. A sequel to the sequel is being considered. Please send more feedback :)

Series Info:
P3X595 1: P3X595
P3X595 2: The Drama Continues
P3X595 3: Mind's Eye


Sam yawned as she slowly began to wake and turn over. Or rather, she tried to turn over only to find that she was blocked on both sides of her body. Cautiously, she opened her eyes to slits, surveying the room, which appeared to be a dark beige color.

Her brow furrowed as she contemplated the situation. That was when she realized that she wasn't looking at the wall of the room. It was much too close for that. Lifting her head cleared the obstruction to her view, which turned out to be Daniel's hair. Upon closer examination, Sam amended that to be a very naked Daniel's hair, who happened to be sleeping peacefully beside her.

That still left the obstacle at her back. She carefully twisted around to look behind herself and found herself looking at her commanding officer who was also naked, a small smile on his lips as he slept.

As this information slowly seeped into her mind, she noted that she was naked as well and sandwiched tightly between the two men. /What the.....?/ No sooner were the words thought than the events of the previous night came flooding back to her. Shifting slowly away so as not to disturb the sleeping men, she felt the evidence that her memories were true in the soreness in her hips.

Crossing to the other side of the room, she retrieved a fresh set of clothes from their supplies and took stock of the situation. /Alright, we were at the party drinking that fruity wine. What was the name again? Oh, yeah, Bacchium. One of the women, Shirla I think it was, complemented me on something I couldn't quite understand. I meant to ask Daniel what it was but didn't get a chance to before she asked me to come to another tent for some kind of ceremony. I told the Colonel I would be back and then....../ she blushed slightly as she recalled her dance and everything that followed. /Great. How am I going to explain this?/

She froze as Jack mumbled something unintelligible in his sleep, his one hand flopping into the empty space Sam had vacated. Moving restlessly, but thankfully still asleep, he mumbled something else and settled, slipping back into deep sleep. Sam let out a sigh of relief.

Running a hand through her short blonde hair, she considered her options. One, she could wake them now, relying on the grogginess of sleep to keep the questions to a minimum. At least for a while. Two, she could deny everything. After all, they had been drinking as much as she had. It could all get put down to a drunken dream. Or three, and the best looking option right now: Don't deny anything, but don't confirm it either.

Looking at her two friends sleeping before her, she laid out her plan. Step one, make it look less obvious as to what happened. Taking a deep, calming breath, she tip-toed back over to the bed where they lay, uncovered and undisturbed. She paused a moment, looking down at their bodies, muscles relaxed with sleep, their faces so calm and peaceful. She allowed herself one brief sigh of regret that this could not continue then set to work.

Starting with Daniel who was liable to sleep through a train wreck, she placed a hand on his bare shoulder, pushing gently until her flopped over onto his back with the pliancy that only comes from total and complete drunkiness. She brushed a few stray strands of hair out of his face before picking up one of the fur lined blankets that they had been given and draping it lightly over his naked form.

Turning to the Colonel, she maneuvered him onto his back as well. Almost immediately his hand shot up to grasp her wrist where it rested against his chest. Her breath caught in her throat as she watched his face for any sign of waking. She could almost hear his reaction when he woke to find her standing over him fully clothed while he was naked. She almost sighed audibly when his grip loosened and he fell asleep once again. Quickly covering him with another blanket, she slipped quietly out of the room.



~~~~~~~



A few hours later, Sam finally started to hear sounds coming from inside the tent. She peeked her head inside just in time to see Jack figuring out that he was naked under the blanket. Smiling a little to herself, she entered the room as he hastily covered himself. "Wild party, wasn't it, sir?"

He coughed a little nervously and sat up, the blanket wrapped around his waist but leaving his chest bare. "Guess that's why I feel like I just got back from a three day pass. Care to fill me in, Captain?" He cast a glance at Daniel, noting his lack of clothing as well and tossled hair.

"You don't remember?"

Thinking for a moment, he replied, "I seem to remember you joining the dance line, Carter. After that...." Clears his throat as he looks briefly down at the blanket. "That wine has a hell of a punch to it."

"You're telling me." Said a sleep roughened voice from the other pile of blankets next to Jack. Daniel sat up slowly, groaning as he did so, only noticing as he started to move to stand his state of undress. His cheeks turned a bright red and he clutched the blanket around his waist.

Sam laughed lightly. "You two put on a pretty good dance number yourselves."

"Sweet." Jack looked Sam up and down as if remembering something, then smiled and said, "Ya know, I had the strangest dream."



The End



End Notes: Please send feedback....... lots and lots of feedback