samandjack.net

Story Notes: E-Mail- gemmie_jam@hotmail.com

Archive- SJD Yep, please. Everyone else ask!

Season- whenever

Spoilers- None

Authors Notes- the italics are Jacks thoughts. And I had the idea for this when a friend told me her dream so some of the credit goes to my friend Hasret or has-elf@hotmail.com ; )


Jacks Day-

`Oww!' Jacks Arm was in a cramp. It felt like it was being crushed by something. He must have been imagining things. He was in his bed… he could feel the snugness of the duvet over him. He shook his head to try and bring him around. ` Jesus Christ!' he thought his arm hurt but not as much as his head did. He tried to lift his hands to cup his head but found his left arm stuck. He wiggled his fingers. He felt the warm feel skin under his fingers `I'm in bed with a woman!' He felt goose pimples rise at where he tickled her skin. He moved his hand downwards. `Ooh! She's Naked!" He opened one of his eyes to look around his surroundings. The covers around him where pink `I'm not in my room? A girl that takes the initiative! I like that!'

He turned on his side and snuggled into the girl in front of him. `I'm naked too!' The woman let out a long sigh. He took a long whiff of her hair. It smelt so familiar; it reminded him of something. He lay there and thought for a second. `What does it remind me of? Carter! It reminds me of Carter!' He let out a long satisfied `mmmmm…Strawberry!' Then he remembered. `Carter! She looked to so mad last time I saw her. She was at the bar with that man! The tall, dark, handsome, young man. What she could tease him by flirting with other men but he couldn't enjoy the company of a beautiful woman? NOT GONNA HAPPEN!' He was quiet for a while. He listened to the woman in his arms steady breathing. He lay there wondering how Carter got on with that…man! After she bunked closer to him and started giving him THAT adoring look, like what he was saying was so interesting, Jack ordered 3 more shots and another beer and after that he can't remember much.

He remembered the smug feeling of going somewhere with a really beautiful woman. It might have been the one he was talking to but he can't remember. He also remembered the good, no the really good night he had with the woman now but not who she was. He was quiet so he could hear the woman breathing. She had slowed down and had become irregular. She was awake. ` I should really say good morning or something shouldn't I? But what's her name?' He settled on something that was neutral. It could be said no matter what happened. "Sleep well?" he asked wrapping his arms around her. He heard a sharp gasp! What he asked opening his eyes properly of the fist time today. The woman in his arms turned around to look at him. His eyes widened in shock "SAM?"