samandjack.net

Story Notes: E-Mail- gemmie_jam@hotmail.com

Archive- SJD Yep, please. Everyone else ask!

Season- same as good morning jack

Spoilers- only for good morning jack.

Authors Notes- this is the same sort of as Good Morning Jack but from Sam's POV! It's a little shorter as well because Sam was not a wake as long!


Good Morning Sam

`mmm. Waking up in someone's arms feels nice!' Sam snuggled he head against and arm. `Wait a minute! I'm in someone's arms! Who is it? Is it that man I was talking to last night? Oh god what was he called? Oh…erm…for crying out loud…oh my god did I just use an O'Neill phrase? I've been hanging around him for far too long.'

I wasn't around him last night! No! He was with that stupid bimbo! She probably doesn't have two brain cells to rub together! Well they should get along great! That man drives me so mad sometimes!'

A strong pair of arms wrapped themselves around her. `Ooh! A man that takes the initiative! I like that!'

"Sleep well?" she heard a familiar voice ask in her ear, with an unfamiliar but very fantasised about tone. She gasped.

"What?" he asked full of concern. `Jesus Christ! It's the colonel!' She felt his warm, sweet breath on the back of her neck. She turned to face him. "Sam?" he cried.