samandjack.net

Story Notes: Email: "Angel " angel_530@hotmail.com

Archiving: Helipolis, Sam and Jack, everyone else please ask first.

Notes: Thanks to Efrat for the idea. well on to the story, happy reading! Angel


Major Samantha Carter walked down the corridor to her CO's office. She knocked on the door and was answered by a strong male voice. "It's open" Colonel Jack O'Neill said.

Sam walked in the office with extreme doubts running through her mind. **What if I start crying, or stuttering or what if I tell him how I really feel, then both of our careers are over, or worse, If I do tell him my feelings what if he rejects me?** she thought as she entered his office.

"What can I do for you major?" **Oh god she is so hot** Jack thought, giving himself a mental slap. **She is your second in command, stop it!**

"Sir, we need to talk"

"Sure, about what?" Jack dropped his pen he was writing with and bent down to pick it up. **Oh god, I can't handle the pressure, I don't know how I am going to keep my hands off him while I am saying this** Sam thought as she admired his butt when he bent over.

"Sir, you hurt me when we came to rescue you and you were all comfy with Lara. I—we missed you a lot and I worked my butt off on that particle beam and you looked as if you didn't even appreciate it. Sir, Why did you even bother to come back if you didn't want to?" She said in a rush, heavily breathing after she was done.

"Carter, why didn't you say anything before?"

"I don't' know."

"Carter, I'll have you know that I REALLY wanted to come back, up until the day you came back I would dig where the stargate was just to try and go home. I was about to give up. Then you came, and yea I was a little disappointed but that was because Androna was becoming my home." He paused, walking up to her and putting his hands on her shoulders. "Truthfully one of the main reasons why I came back was because I—errr.. umm… I love you, Sam."

"You love me, sir? Well oh god, I love you too, Jack"

"Hmm well it's nice to be loved." He said as he closed the space between them as his lips came down on hers with a heart melting kiss.



The End

Well guys what did ya think? Oh and BTW, I am working on a funny one too. That should be out tomorrow. (wow I really have a lot of time on my hands don't I?)