samandjack.net

Story Notes: Author: Angel Angel_530@hotmail.com

Spoiler/Sequel: Sequel to The Observation (read first or you will be lost)

Summary: The Phone dude is revealed.

Feedback: Okay you can email me or you can IM me on AIM. SN:: Dr Angel McCloud or Dr Angel530 or Spooky Piper. I know I have many..

Archiving: Heloloplis and Sam and Jack please, oh and Dana's site.

Notes: MUST READ THE OBSERVATION FIRST!! Hope you like it J Oh and Thanks to Karen for the title. (sniff) she was the only one that helped me with it.. Anne-Marie was ignoring me.. L


Sam Carter O'Neill was in deep thought as she laid in her husbands arms.

"Jack?" She asked looking in his deep brown eyes.

"Yea sweetie?"

"I was thinking, you know how Rodrigo was talking to that unknown guy over the phone? Well what would that guy want with us? I mean what did we ever do to him?"

Jack leaned down and kissed her forehead, comforting her. "Sam, don't worry about that, they are searching for him and he WILL NOT get away. Now, you and the baby need sleep, so close your eyes and think happy thoughts." Jack said, smiling as she giggled at his last line.

"But I'm not tired, I think that baby is trying to keep me awake."

"Well that is just to bad." Jack leaned down till his nose was right in front of her bulging stomach. "Okay little man, Your mommy needs sleep, now settle down. Oh and p.s. you are going to be the best hockey player ever!"

"Jack!" Sam said hitting his lightly on the arm.

Within minutes, she was fast asleep.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



The next morning at SGC command Jack got a call, the FBI has uncovered and apprehended, who the voice was. Jeff Hanson, Jonas Hanson's brother.

"Oh Shit." Jack muttered when he realized that Jeff must've been out for revenge for his brother's death.

Jack headed straight for the General's office after he hung up the phone.

"Sir, we need to talk." Jack said, rushing into Hammond's Office.

The General looked up and saw worry in Jack's eyes and immediately started to worry himself.

"What's wrong, Colonel? Is it the baby?"

"No sir, It's the unidentified voice. It was Jeff Hanson, Jonas's brother. I think he wants revenge, but don't tell Sam this, it will just get her worried and stressed and that is the last thing she needs right now."

"I understand. Would you like some downtime?" Hammond asked, not as a CO but as a friend.

"No sir, I think the best place we can be is here, where Sam can keep busy and not get worried."

"Okay, I will make sure not to say a word to her."

"Thank you sir, I appreciate it."

"Anytime son." Hammond said in a fatherly voice.

Little did they know that Sam was standing outside of the office and heard everything. When she walked in Jack saw the surprised and fearful expression on her beautiful face.

"Sam--" He was cut off by her soft voice.

"Jeff? Why would he do something like that? He never liked Jonas anyway." She asked in a questionable tone, which indicated to Jack that she would not be leaving until he told her why.

"Honey, look don't get worked up, the last thing you need is to get stressed."

"Okay, I won't, I just want to know why hey you do that."

"We don't' know, neither do the officials. They believe that it was a act of revenge."

"Did they catch him?" She asked, her big blue eyes meeting his for the first time since she entered.

"Yea, they got him this morning, he is sitting on his ass in a cell right now. No need to worry."

Jack walked up to Sam giving her a comforting hug, and then they both realized that the General was staring at them, Jack broke the contact and looked at the General.

"Sir, Mind if we head home?"

"Oh I do mind, especially science the fact that Sg-1 is shipping out in 30 minutes. Or did you forget, Colonel?"

"Uh, no sir, I didn't forget." Jack said, lying.

"Sir?" Sam said piping up.

"Yes, Major?"

"Janet says that now that I am 7 months pregnant I shouldn't be going through the stargate in my `condition'."

"Okay Major, I understand. Both of you are dismissed."



~~~~~~~~~~~

Almost 2 months later::



"Okay buddy, now you stay in there until daddy returns? Got it? Because I don't' want to make that a order…" Sam started giggling as Jack continued talking to her very large stomach. "And remember, let your mom sleep!"

"Okay Jack I think SHE'S got it." Sam said as she continued giggling.

"He." Jack said simply.

"She." Sam smiled as they continued.

They didn't know the sex of the baby because the baby was facing her back, So they kept arguing about weather is was a boy or girl.

"Okay well anyway, I love you." Jack said giving Sam a simple but sweet kiss and leaning down kissing her stomach.

"Love you too." She said as he headed up the ramp and disappeared in the wormhole.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hours later::



When Janet stepped in Sam's office she was sitting in a chair breathing weird.

"Sam? You alright?" She asked.

"Uhh noo I don't' think so. OUCH!!!!!!" She suddenly yelled.

"The baby?"

"Uh yea I think so, Janet." She continued her breathing as she stood.

"Okay I think it's time you took me to the infirmary."

"You're right, and I should also get General Hammond to send SG-13 after Jack."

"Okay.." Sam said as they walked out of her office.



~~~~~~~~~

4 hours later::



"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! IT HURTS!!!!!!!" Sam yelled from inside the infirmary.

"Okay Sam, one last time, PUSH!" Janet yelled just as Jack ran in the room, and to Sam's side.

"Where the HELL have you been?" Sam asked angrily.

"Sorry Danny boy got sidetracked and SG-13 couldn't find us." He said as she continued pushing.

A few minutes later, their wonderful baby boy was born and within a few seconds he was in Jack's arms.

"Hey sweetie, I told ya it was a boy. A guy knows these things."

"What should we name him?"

"How bout Jacob Shawn O'Neill? After your dad."

"Oh I love that." Sam said smiling at her newborn as he opened his eyes and stopped crying.

"I think this little guy likes it too." Jack said with a laugh. "Ya know, I love you Samantha Carter O'Neill."

"And I love you." She said looking in his penetrating eyes.



And THE END!

Well everyone? Happy now? Get your fix? Okay good, cuz I haven't had any new ideas lately so I guess this is the last one for a while. Unless you can give me some ideas…. J Hehehe Oh and before I forget! Feedback!!!!! I need it!!!! Long enough Flo? Almost 5 pages… *sigh*