samandjack.net

Story Notes: E-mail: cptcastor@aol.com

Status: sequels to follow

Sequel/ Season: None

Spoilers: None

Archive: SJ yes. Others just ask

Notes: Feedback is a must. Boost my Ego, please


Sam's POV



I sat there it the briefing room with jack for a few minutes just holding him, and he was holding me. We are quiet. No words are needed. No words left to be said right now. There are just our Emotions. I know that I have soaked Jack's shirt with my silent tears, but what I just now noticed is that my shirt is soaked as well with his.

Our moment is interrupted when The General, Janet and the rest of SG1 enter.

"I am sorry to interrupt, but, I am putting SG1 on indefinite downtime. Major, Dr. Jackson and Teal'c will send a message to the Tok'ra. Colonel, Why don't you drive the Major home." Hammond said. When looking into his eyes, I could also see the emotions swelling up.

Let me tell you something, being in the military, no matter what branch, does not mean you do not have feelings. I am seeing some of the best soldiers with tears in their eyes right here.

An hour later, Jack and I were at my apartment. It was quiet. We both did not know what to say, I decided that this was too awkward, so I broke the quiet realm, "Jack, I am not sure what will happen next. I have to admit this does scare me."

"It scares me too. And I am so stupid." Jack says.

"What do you mean?" I ask very curious as to what he was saying.

"It takes something like almost losing you, to make me realize that you are all that I ever need and want." Jack moved closer to me. He was on his knees right in front of me. "Sam, I love you and sorry for being selfish, I would rather die than lose you. I do not care if you do not feel the same way. I know that this is too much at one time, but I cannot go any longer without telling you."

I put my finger on his mouth to get him quiet. "I am tired, I think I need to lay down. Come with me." I was not asking him. I was more of an order.

Jack stands and takes my hand. I lead him to my bedroom, where it is dark and cool. I keep it that way even during the day. "Jack I hated that it came down to this. I did think that I would be saying this now, because of the Cancer. I more pictured it maybe in my lab when you would come and give me a backrub after being stress out over some stupid soil sample. What I am saying is that I do feel the same way about you. I love you Jack O'Neill"

"I love you Samantha Carter." Jack responded and then followed with a passionate kiss.

I step back and take my shirt off followed by my bra. I show Jack, that which I will no longer have tomorrow night.

Jack comes closer and with his hands, feels my breasts. At this point he could also feel the lumps. "You know, these are not you." Jack starts indicating my breasts. "When they are removed, you will still be the same person. You will still be Major Samantha Carter, USAF, 2IC of SG1." Jack pauses for a minute. He moves me closer to the bed. "You will still be My SAM. The SAM I love with all of my heart, body and soul."



The End.