samandjack.net

Story Notes: Email: atheniandream@aol.com

Pairings: SJ

Spoilers: Fallen/homecoming. And Daniel's back. Yay.;0

Season: Seven. Woo-who!!

Author's notes: Haven't seen the ep, but need to write.

Disclaimer: I OWN NOTHING. I know this.


"So, what did you talk about?" Her hands were itching. Itching, because she didn't want to spill on her conversation. Itching, because how ever much she wanted to discuss the matter at hand, also named Daniel, a voice told her that 'he' would wind up not wanting to know.

"Oh ya know..."

He chose to interrupt her. "Not really."

So she glared at him. Just enough to make him whimper. "...Things."

"Like what?"

He didn't stare at her. He just looked at his hands, and it intrigued her. But what did it make her think? That he knew? That he wanted to know?

"He wanted to know if we had 'had' anything."

"I boxed up all of his stuff, Carter." The immediate defence wasn't looking so good from her side.

"I meant anything, as in uh...'ya know'?" She gestured, but it must have looked like either A) Breasts or B) Big Melons.

But it got his eyes.

"Us?"

For a moment at least.

A little laugh escaped as she looked at him. Pitying the way that he looked so...pensive. "No. Me, and Daniel."

He had hoped that she'd been lying. "Oh. What did you tell him?" He replied shyly, which came as a little odd from a usually rude Colonel.

For a meagre second, as if time stood had stood for time, an uncomfortable silenced fell presently between them. Then she spoke.

"I told him, that we had..." Pausing, she gained his eye contact, and raised her head a little to speak confidently "We had a passionate love affair and humped like rabbits until I finally got bored with him a broke his heart, which would account for him leaving." Smiling at her triumph and not at his, she soon stopped smiling and smirked...just to see his response.

But there was no response. Nothing. Not a trickle.

"Colonel?"

"Carter. There are evil sides to you that no one else understands."

'That' made her smile.

"I told him, that we were just friends. And then, I moved away a little. JUST in case he got a little 'not Daniel'."

"'Not Daniel'? As in Frisky?"

"Yea."

"You are such a liar."

"It's an art."

"Whatever,"

"Shut up...Jim."

"Jim?"



End Notes: I haven't seen this episode, I got to the part with Daniel's nakedness before the credits, and then the damn download froze. ARGGHHHHHH> :) Please feed, thanks. ;)

Athena