samandjack.net

Story Notes: Feedback: roxette@ilos.net

Spoilers: None.

Archives: Anywhere, as long as I am told about it. :)

Okay, this story comes from a conversation that was started on the list. A few of you did stories about hockey, and when some mentioned golf, I decided to take it apon myself and write one involving Sam and Jack.

This is officially my first SJ fan fic. Please be gentle with me. I really enjoyed writing this one and I want to write more. All feedback is welcomed. :) Please enjoy the story.


Stopping in mid step, Jack did a three sixty. "Uh Major, this is a golf course."

"Wow, you're bright today."

Slowly turning his head towards her, he eyed her. "Major."

Realizing what she said sounded a little mean, she apologized. "Sorry sir."

"Why are we at a golf course?"

Pulling her golf bag out of the trunk of her car, Sam answered him. "Because you said you were up to trying something different and you asked to tag along."

"Oh ya," Jack remembered as he watched Sam. "Where's my clubs?"

"We're going to have to rent them."

"Rented clubs?"

"Yes, don't worry they'll work fine," Sam said as she closed her trunk and put her golf bag strap onto her shoulder. "Come on Jack, it won't be that bad."

"Ya right, I've never golfed before."

"It's just like playing hockey, sir."

"How? In hockey you have to hit a black rubber puck, golf it's a little white ball."

"Or orange, yellow and pink. But I think they make purple golf balls now, too. I've seen them once before," Sam told him as they walked to the Pro Shop together. "Don't worry Jack, you'll do fine."

"For some reason, I'm not believing you."

Putting her clubs down, she saw Jack look at them oddly. "It's a golf bag stand, beats dropping them on the ground all the time."

"Okay," Jack replied as he gave his head a shake. Before he could complain about anything else, he soon followed her into the Pro Shop.

"Expensive place," Jack commented as he watched a golfer two tee boxes down from him hit a golf ball down the driving range. "$35 bucks each to play golf."

"But it's worth it," Sam told him as she dumped a few balls from the yellow bucket situated beside the tee box onto the ground. Selecting a club, she put a yellow driving range ball onto the plastic tee, and did a few stretches. "You should get warmed up first, Jack. Won't want you to pull something."

"Course not," Jack repeated in pure sarcastism. Turning around, he selected a club and walked up onto the tee box. Bending down, he pulled a few balls out of the yellow bucket, dropped them on the ground and then placed one on the tee. Looking around, he watched other golfers to see how they were hitting the ball. Figuring he knew how, he got into his stance.

Walking her CO, Sam had to bite the inside of her cheek. She had been watching him ever since he got up on the tee box. But what was really making her laugh was his stance. Watching him swing, she watched as the club went over the tee completely missing the ball. Placing a hand over her mouth, she tried to hold back her laughter.

Thinking he had hit the ball, Jack looked down. In front of the tee sat his ball. He hadn't hit it at all, it had fallen off the tee. Bending back down, he placed it back on the tee and stood up. Once again he got into his stance. And once again, he swung.

Having problems holding back her laughter, Sam decided that Jack needed help. "Jack."

After examining his golf ball, Jack placed it back on the tee for the second time and turned around. "Yes."

"Watch how I swing," Sam instructed as she got into her stance. First she moved her spread her feet apart, lining her left foot up with the tee. Next she bent her knees, kept her head down, moved the club back while bending her elbows and bringing her left foot up so that she was on her toes while planting her right foot. That was just her back swing. On the way back, she straightened both her arms, planted her left foot and bent her right knee and kept her head down. She swung straight threw resting the club on her shoulder before she looked up. And once she did look up, she spotted her ball fly pass the 175 mark. "That's how you do it."

"I've been doing that," Jack told her.

"Have you?" she questioned.

"Yes," Jack answered as he tried not to lose his temper. 'How dare she question me,' he thought. 'I'm new at this.'

"Okay, let's see," Sam replied as she put her club down and walked over to his tee box. "Turn around."

"Fine," Jack said as he did. "Now what?"

Walking around Jack, so that she was standing in front of him, she looked down to his club. "Let's start with your grip."

"My grip?"

"Yes, you're gripping the club as if you're holding a hockey stick," Sam replied as he moved his hands closer together. "There grip it like that."

Looking down at his hands, Jack made a face and looked back up. "My grip was fine the way I had it."

"No it wasn't. This is golf Jack, not hockey."

Giving up that argument, for the time being, Jack continued on. "Now what?"

"Your stance is wrong," Sam admitted as she looked down at his feet.

"My stance?"

"Yup, your stance," she replied as she walked beside him and bent down. "Line your left foot up with the tee."

"Why?"

"Because it will help with your swing," Sam answered as she moved his feet apart. "Is that comfortable?"

"No."

"Okay, adjust your feet as to how you want them," Sam instructed as she stood up and returned to stand in front of him.

Shaking his head, Jack stared at her. "Remind me as to why I'm doing this, again."

"Because you want to learn how to golf," Sam answered with a smiled. "Now are you comfy with your stance?"

Looking away from her, Jack looked down at his feet. Moving his feet a little further apart, he bented his knees once and looked back to her. "I'm comfy."

"Good."

"Good?"

"Yup. Now we work on your swing."

"My swing?" Jack questioned. "I was doing very well with my swing before you interrupted me and made me watch you."

"No you weren't," Sam admitted. "You missed the ball both times."

"You were watching me?"

"Yup," she answered, truthfully. "Now that we have your grip right and your legs spread apart, you need to have your knees bent."

"My knees bent?"

"Yes," Sam replied as she walked around him. Poking him in the knees, she watched as he had no choice but to bend his knees. "Good, now stay like that."

"Stay like this? How? And why?"

"Because if you don't bend your knees, you could hurt yourself."

"Well I could hurt myself just standing like this," Jack complained.

"Jack, will you stop," Sam told him with a smile. He couldn't see her smile, she was behind him.

"Stop what?"

"Questioning me. I know what I'm doing."

"Okay fine," he gave in.

"Wow, that was quick."

"What was?"

"You giving in."

"Oh. You did tell me to stop it," Jack told her.

"I know, now listen up."

"I'm all ears."

Shaking her head, Sam did something that she knew he wasn't expecting. She wrapped her arms around his waist and held onto the club with him.

A tad shocked, Jack questioned her. "Ah Sam?"

"It's okay Jack, I'm just going to help you out."

"Ah, okay," Jack replied. At the moment, his mind was spinning.

"Now with your stance, I want you to pull your club back. But as you do, I want you to keep your knees bent, bend your elbows plant your right foot and stand on the tip of your left foot."

"Is that all?" he asked, sarcastically.

"Nope."

"Nope?"

"I also want you to keep your head down."

"My head down?"

"Yes," Sam replied as she started to moved the club back. When the club was up in the air, she quickly gave him the rest of the instructions. "When you swing through, straighten your arms, shift your weight from your right foot to your left, bend your knees and hit the ball. Oh and when you follow through, bend your elbows and remember to keep your head down."

About to follow through, Jack brought the club back down. "That is a lot of instructions."

"Yes it is, but it works. Now let's try it."

"Ah sure," he replied as he had to keep telling himself to breath. Just the thought of Sam standing there with her arms around his waist made him lose all concentration.

"All right, let's do this," Sam instructed as she brought him out of his little world. As they went through the swing, Sam was able to hear the club come in contact with the yellow golf ball. Following through with the swing, she then looked up and spotted his ball. "Good hit."

"Why thank you," Jack teased as he tried to find his ball. He had no luck, whatsoever. "Where'd my ball go?"

"It stopped before the 100 mark."

"And how do you know that?"

"I saw it."

"How?"

"How, what?"

"Well you told me to keep my head down."

"Ya I did, but once you follow through with the swing, you can look up."

"Oh sure, now you tell me."

"Jack," Sam replied with a laugh. Changing the subject a bit, she continued on.

"Should I stay here and try one more swing with you?" She was hoping he'd say yes. Being so close to him, was making her forget about his complaining and was making him tolerable.

Not wanting her to leave, Jack wholeheartedly agreed. "Sure. Just to be on the safe side."

"Okay, put another ball on the tee," Sam said as she let go of him for a second. When the ball was on the tee, she once again snaked her arms around his waist and grabbed onto the club. "Ready?"

"Uh huh," Jack said as he tried concentrating on the ball, but his mind was somewhere else, all together.

After the swing, Sam saw that the ball went wide right. "Ouch, bad slice Jack," she told him as she took her arms off him. "Maybe you should try it without me. Just remember to keep your head down."

Disappointed, Jack peered over her shoulder and watched her. "If you say so."

"I do," Sam replied as she walked back to her own club and picked it up. The closeness they had just shared had started to bug her. Don't get her wrong, she loved it but they were in the public, so she didn't want anyone to see her. That's how rumor's started.

Turning his attention back to his own tee box, Jack mumbled to himself. "I do, could get you into a lot of trouble, depends on how you look at it."

Putting a ball on her own tee, Sam concentrated and sent her ball right down the middle of the driving range. 'Gawd, how I want him,' she told herself as she watched Jack swing his club.



FIRST HOLE



"How many holes again?"

"Eighteen."

"Eighteen holes?" Jack half asked and whined at the same time.

"Yes."

"And we have to walk all those eighteen holes?"

"No, I rented a cart. Don't worry Jack, you don't have to walk. And trust me, it won't be as bad as you're thinking. We've been through worse." Sam explained to him.

"But at least I knew what I was doing," Jack complained. "And I have to admit, I got no clue. I don't know what the hell I'm doing."

"Yes you do."

"I do?"

"Uh huh, you're hitting a little golf ball with a club and enjoying your day," Sam explained as she put her tee into the ground and balance her pink ball on top of it. "Don't worry."

"That's it, I'm worrying," Jack replied as he watched her turn around and glared at him. "Fine, I'll be quiet."

Concentrating on her golf swing she was about to take, Sam decided to have some fun. Wiggling her hips, she peeked over her shoulder to see what Jack was doing. He was standing off to the side just staring at her. Smiling to herself for her little plan had worked, she looked down to her ball and swung. She ended up hitting the ball straight down the middle of the fairway. "Hmm, not the greatest hit but it should do," Sam announced as she picked up her tee. "Your turn, Jack."

"Ya," Jack replied as he walked to the men's tee box. Positioning his tee and ball where he wanted, he then decided to do one practice swing. When he thought he was ready, he took an actual swing at the ball. The ball sailed right onto the other fairway. "Oh, for crying out loud!"

"It's okay Jack, we'll find it," Sam said as she tried to sound helpful, but on the inside she was laughing. That was typical Jack behavior.

"Sure," Jack replied as he picked his tee up and stomped over to the cart. Dropping his club into his bag, he jumped in. "Let's go."



SECOND HOLE



"I'll give you seven," Sam told Jack as he walked up to the tee box.

"Trying to make me feel better?" Jack asked as he positioned his tee and ball.

"Umm... "

"Ya, that's what I thought," Jack said as he cut her off and concentrated on his swing.

Watching his ball take off, Sam saw it drop. "It's near the trees on the right side."

Picking up his tee, Jack walked back to the cart. "Thanks. Where's the ladies tee?"

"Further up."

"Ah," Jack replied as Sam started the cart and drove down the path and over the little bridge.

After parking the cart and getting out, she selected her club then walked to the ladies tee. Putting her tee into the ground, she then balanced her ball on the top of it. Getting into her stance, she once again, not on purpose, wiggled her hips. 'Oops,' she told herself as she swung her club. Her oops cost her ball to go to the left. "Yikes, bad slice," she announced to whom ever was listening.

As soon as she got back into the cart, that was when Jack took it upon himself to question her. "Problems?"

"I wasn't concentrating," Sam admitted. "Next tee box I will be."

"Sure you will," Jack replied as he arched an eyebrow at her.

Taking a quick look over at Jack, Sam didn't know if Jack had meant that to be a threat, meaning he was going to do something to her or not. She would just have to wait and see. Driving to his ball first, she waited patiently as he did his best to get it close to the green. "Good shot."

"Thanks. I still say hockey is better."

"Ya I know," Sam replied as Jack jumped into the cart and she took off. "Just try to enjoy yourself, will ya."

"I'll try."

"Good," Sam said as she pulled up beside the bush where she hoped her ball landed.



THIRD HOLE



"Short hole."

"Yup but you have to avoid the body of water," Sam told him as she pulled the cart along side of the chain link fence. "Go ahead. Give it your best shot."

Eyeing her first, he then turned to his golf bag. He wasn't to sure what club to take. "Hey, what club would you suggest?"

"Try either a 5 iron or 3 iron," Sam answered right away.

"Okay," Jack said as he thought her answer was just a little to fast. But he did as she had answered, he picked the 5 iron and he wandered over to the tee box. After getting his tee and ball all set up, Jack swung at it. Watching his ball sailed over the water, he soon started shouting at it. "No, keep going. NO!" SPLASH! was all he heard. Turning to Sam, he questioned her. "Can I take that over?"

"Sure, since it's your first time out. Go ahead," she answered as she turned away to hide her grin.

Going back to the cart, Jack put the 5 iron back and took out 3. Grabbing a new ball, he returned to his tee. Setting the ball down, he looked to the flag and back down to his ball. Taking a swing, Jack quickly looked up to see his ball sailed over the water and land on the back of the green. "YES!" he yelled as he dropped his club and raised his hands into the air. "I finally got it on the green thingy."

Trying not to laugh, Sam corrected him. "It's just called the green, Jack."

"Oh sure, get technical doctor," Jack replied with a goofy grin as he put his arms down and picked his club up.

Giving in and laughing, Sam grabbed her club and walked to her tee box. Positioning her tee and ball, she once again, out of habit now, wiggled her hips. Looking to the flag then down at her ball, she took her swing. Her ball ended up on the edge of the cup.

"Nice hit," Jack told her as he sat in the cart.

"Thanks, I haven't done that in awhile."

"Oh?"

"Use to be able to get at least a hole in one when I use to play," Sam explained.

"I see, maybe you'll get lucky today," Jack offered.

"Maybe," Sam replied as she dropped her club in her bag and got in.



TWO HOLES LATER



Watching Jack get ready to swing, Sam quickly spoke up. But that was the worse mistake she could of ever made. "Jack, wait."

"Oh no," Jack replied as he continued through with his swing. Hearing her just as he made contact with the ball, he then heard her speak out in pain.

"Ouch!"

Quickly turning to his right, he found Sam rubbing her shin. "Sam, you all right?"

"Ya, my fault," she said as she sat down.

Dropping his club, he walked over to her. Sitting down across from her, he picked up her leg and placed it in his lap. Rolling up her pant leg, he ran his hand over her shin. "You'll probably have a good size bruise."

"Probably," Sam agreed.

Gently rubbing her shin, Jack looked over at her. "What was it you wanted, any ways?"

"I was going to tell you to turn your club a little."

"Why?"

"Because that's what was making you slice the ball to the right."

"Oh, okay. I think I understand," Jack replied as he kept rubbing.

Staring into his eyes, Sam didn't say a word. But in the back of her mind, she knew they were in trouble. This wasn't the time or the place for what was about to happen.

Leaning towards her, Jack closed the distance between them. As his lips touched hers, he heard someone from a few holes over yell something. Moving back, he questioned her. "What was that?"

"Somebody yelled fore."

"Fore?"

"Ya, you yell it when you're going to hit somebody," Sam explained.

"Oh, okay," Jack said as he got it. "I should have said that before I hit you?"

Smiling at him, Sam answered. "Something like that."

"Ah."

Hating to break the moment up, Sam did any ways. "Maybe we should move on?"

Looking down to her leg, Jack then looked back up to her. "Sounds like a plan." Letting go of her leg, he got to his feet. Before moving back to the tee box, he helped her to her feet. "You okay?"

"Yup," she said as she tested her leg. "Remember turn your club to the left a bit."

"Will do," Jack said as he picked his club up. Turning to look at Sam, Jack completely forgot about teeing off and walked straight over to her. Placing a hand on her cheek, he planted a kiss on her lips, then quickly moved back to the tee box and swung. His ball went straight down the fairway. It landed in the middle.

Amazed that his ball went straight this time around, Sam smiled brightly. She wasn't sure if it was because of the advice she had given him, or the kiss he had given her. At the moment, she didn't want to figure it out. Instead she just took her turn.



SEVENTH HOLE



"Cool another short hole," Jack said with excitement. "And no water either."

Laughing and smiling, Sam limped over to her tee box. "But plenty of sand traps."

"Oh. Damn, I hate those things. I would like to use a zat gun on the person who invented those stupid things," Jack said as he watched Sam, rather closely.

"They aren't fun, that's for sure," Sam replied as she wiggled her hips and swung at her ball. "Damn, I lost sight of it."

"It went over the green thingy," Jack told her as he pointed towards the green.

Not even bothering to correct him, she simply limped back to the cart. "Thanks. You're turn."

Realizing her leg hurt and she won't tell him, Jack decided that when they got to the ninth hole, they would quit. He needed her to be in good shape when they went out on their next mission. Not exactly concentrating, Jack swung at his ball. Once he hit it, he lost sight of it. "Where'd that go?"

Looking up and back at Jack, Sam spoke. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

"Okay, no worries. I'll search for it," Jack replied as he jumped into the cart. "Let's go."

As Sam went to search for her ball, Jack wandered around looking for his. "I can't find it," he finally admitted.

"I don't know," Sam replied offering no help to him. "Can you pull the flag out, please?"

"Sure," Jack said as he walked over to it. As he looked down, he smiled then laughed. "Oh man!"

Not to sure what was wrong with Jack, Sam limped over to him. "What? What's wrong?"

"I don't believe this."

"Believe what?" Sam questioned, not understanding a thing.

Pointing down with his putter, Jack answered. "That."

Looking down, Sam saw what he was talking about. Sitting beside the flag in the hole was his ball. "You got to be kidding."

"Nope. I think I just got a hole in one," Jack concluded as he did a little dance.

"That's exactly what you got," Sam replied in shock as she placed a hand on her forehead and watched Jack do his little dance. "How can that be?"

"Pure luck," Jack said as he stop dancing and bent down to retrieve his ball then pull the flag out. "I'll wait here as you hit yours."

Giving him a dirty look, Sam walked back to her ball. Lining up her putt, she gently hit the ball which rolled down the small hill and straight into the hole. "Well I got two."

"Yup, and I got one. I should frame that score card. I've gone from worse to good."

"Better."

"Huh?" Jack questioned as he put the flag back in the cup and followed Sam to the cart. "Better?"

Hopping into the cart, Sam waited till Jack was in before starting off. "You've gone from worse to better, not good. We still have twelve holes left."

"Picky, picky," Jack teased.

Deciding not to answer him with words, she answered him with her driving skills. She cut the corner a little too sharp and Jack had to hold onto to the armrest of the cart to stay in.

"Hey!"

"Sorry, I didn't want to run over the innocent little squirrel," Sam answered, ever so innocently.

"What squirrel?" Jack questioned, not believing her for a second.

"The squirrel that ran pass us," Sam explained as she kept a straight face.

"Uh huh," Jack replied as he eyed her. There was no squirrel at all. She just did that to get back at him.

The eighth hole had been an adventure. It was extremely long, and Sam had gone from the right side to the left side to the right side and finally back to the left side when her ball ended up a short putt away from the hole. Jack on the other end hand, had hit the ball straight down the fairway both times and landed an inch away from the hole. Actually he had managed to get his ball to drop and roll back towards the hole. How he did it, he had no clue.



NINTH HOLE



"How about we save the last nine holes for later?" Jack suggested as he got his tee and ball ready.

"Back nine," Sam corrected.

Looking up at over at her, he just eyed her. "Back nine?"

"We're playing the front nine right now, and other nine holes are called the back nine," Sam explained hoping Jack would understand.

"Okay," he replied as he sort of understood. He understood that there was three periods in hockey but when it came to "front nine and back nine" in golf, he had no clue.

"Why?"

"Why, what?" Jack asked as he came out of his little world. He had to ask what she was talking about because he had forgotten what he had just asked.

"Why save the back nine for later?"

"Oh, sorry. Because you're hurting."

"I'm fine," Sam reassured.

"Ya right! Ever since I nailed you, you've been limping and it's been getting worse," Jack told her as he swung his club and hit his ball. "Damn, sand trap." His ball had ended up in the middle of the one right before the green. "That would of been another hole in one, if it wasn't for the trap."

"And if the hole was a little closer to where the trap was," Sam pointed out. When she saw Jack make a face at her, she smiled. Moving to her

tee box, she put her tee into the ground and put a new ball on the tee. She had changed from pink to yellow. "I've had worse done to me."

"Sam," Jack said softly as he walked from his tee box to hers.

"Jack, I'm fine," Sam assured.

Walking away from her tee box, so he won't get hit, he walked to the cart. Standing beside it, he tried his best to change her mind. "Come on, you're limping like crazy. Let's just save the back nine for later."

Lining herself up for her swing, Sam knew Jack was right. Even putting pressure on her leg hurt. Stupid golf ball. They too, could be deadly weapons. Trying to avoid putting any pressure on her leg, she swung her club. She felt herself make contact with her ball and sent it sailing towards the flag. Bending down and picking her tee up, she then turned to Jack. "If we ever run out of things to use against the Goa'uld, we could always use golf balls."

Smiling then laughing, Jack agreed. "Sure, sounds like a plan. Nice shot."

"Thanks," Sam smiled back.

After the last hole, the ninth hole, Jack had dropped Sam off at her car, while he went and returned his rented clubs and the cart. As she sat in her car, she counted the score card up. After adding it up a few times, she couldn't believe her eyes. Jack had beat her by one. That couldn't be. How could he have done that? But then the hole in one came into mind and the kiss. After that kiss, his golfing got a whole lot better.

"Sam?" Jack questioned as he got into the driver's side of her car. "Hey Sam!"

Coming out of her own little word, Sam looked over to Jack. "You beat me."

"I beat you?"

"Yes."

"How? I was doing really crappy out there."

"I don't know, but you beat me."

"How can that be? Did you count that right?" Jack quizzed.

Handing him the card, she answered. "I counted twiced. You count it."

"Sure," Jack replied as he took the card. A minute later, he spoke. "I beat you."

"See, I told you."

"How?"

"I don't know. Ever since you kissed me, you got better."

Dropping the card on the dashboard, Jack turned in his seat and looked over to Sam. "Oh ya, the kiss. Maybe you were my good luck charm."

"I'm starting to think so, or maybe hitting me helped. I don't know."

"I am so sorry about that," Jack told her as he took her hand in his. "I never meant to hit you."

"Ya, I know. Don't worry about it."

"I do," Jack replied as he moved closer to her.

"You know those two words could get you into a lot of trouble, depending on how you take it," Sam told him.

Stopping mere inches from her face, Jack smiled. "I said that to myself earlier, too. And you know, you're right."

"I know, I have to be right about something," Sam teased.

"Oh ya, but let me tell you this. I'm right about kissing you."

"Are you?" she questioned.

"Oh ya," Jack replied as he closed the distance gave her a passionate kiss.



----------------------------- -----------------------



Slowly stretching, Samantha Carter silently wished for a few days off. After their last mission, things had got a little hairy as they left the planet. All she remembered is running for the stargate and jumping into it. When she came out on the other side, she had landed hard on the metal ramp. Hard enough for it to leave a mark on her leg.

"Major?"

Looking up, Sam looked straight to who was talking to her. "Yes General?"

"Are you okay?" General Hammond asked from his position at the briefing room table.

"Yes sir, sorry," Sam answered him as she looked back down and refused to look back up. She felt a small blush creeping up to her cheeks. She hadn't been listening to anything anyone had been saying, she had been off in her own little world.

"All right. If that is all," Hammond begun as he looked over to Jack. "What is it, Colonel?"

"Are we going to go back out?" Jack asked, eagerly.

"I'm afraid not. The data from the other planets haven't been studied yet, so instead I'll give you a few days off," Hammond answered. "How does that sound?"

"Thank you sir," Daniel replied before anyone else could. "Gives me a chance to do some research."

"All right then," Hammond begun. "You have four days of leave. Spend them well." And with that Hammond got up and left the room.

Also getting up from his chair, Daniel waved to everyone. "See you later."

Looking up and around, Jack was about to question Teal'c and Sam about what they're plans were, but they both got up and left before he could. So instead he got up and followed Sam down the now deserted hallway.

"Hey Major."

Stopping mid-step, halfway done the hall, two doors away from the briefing room, Sam turned around. "Yes sir."

"You okay?"

"Fine, sir."

Not for a minute, did he believe her. "Hey, remember I went through the same gate as you did."

"I know, what's your point?"

Realizing she wasn't going to admit anything to him, he changed the subject some what. "So since we have some time off, you going to be busy?"

"No. Why do you ask?" Sam questioned as she just looked at him.

Draping an arm around her shoulders, Jack turned them around. Starting away from the briefing room, Jack and Sam walked down the quiet hall. "Well I was thinking."

Peering over at Jack without moving her head just her eyes, Sam tried her best to figure him out. Instead of figuring him out, she teased him. "Were you now?"

"Hey!" Jack quickly said with a laugh.

"Sorry, sir," Sam replied as she looked straight ahead.

"No worries," Jack said as he watched Sam look back to him.

"So, what were you thinking about?"

"My new hobby."

"You're new hobby?" Sam questioned as she had no clue as to what he was referring too.

"Yup."

Oh sure, a one word answer. Sam just rolled her eyes. "Jack."

"Okay, I'll give you a hint," Jack smiled at her.

"Sure," Sam said as Jack came to a stop near the locker room.

"Nine holes."

Smiling, Sam slipped out from under Jack's arm. "So, you want to golf?"

Watching her turn towards him, Jack answered her. "Oh ya, I want to go from better to great."

"Oh please!" Sam retorted.

"You not believing me, Carter?" Jack questioned.

"No, I'm not. What you had was just beginners luck."

"Beginners luck, I think not."

"That's what it was," Sam told him straight out. But then something popped into her head. "You up to proving that?"

"Oh hell ya," Jack answered. "Proving you wrong will be my pleasure."

"Oh Jack," Sam started as she closed the distance between them. Placing one finger of her right hand on his left cheek, she then continued on, using a sultry voice. "You have that wrong."

Swallowing, Jack managed to speak with a normal voice. "I do?"

"Yes, you do. It's going to be all my pleasure," Sam answered as she dragged her finger down his cheek. Watching him closely, she then turned on her heels and walked straight into the empty locker room.

Unable to speak, move or think, Jack just stood there facing the locker room.

"Are you okay, O'Neill?" Teal'c asked as he came upon his friend.

"Ah," Jack stuttered.

"Should I go retrieve Dr. Fraiser, O'Neill?" Teal'c questioned.

Coming out of Carter's trance, Jack snapped back to the real world. "No, I'm fine."

"Are you positive O'Neill?"

"Yup," Jack said as he gave Teal'c a small smile.

"Then I will take my leave," Teal'c announced as he saw that Jack was okay. Not even bothering to see if Teal'c had gone, Jack placed a hand over his eyes and leaned back against the wall. "Oh brother!"

Swinging her club, Sam turned to find Jack making his way over to her. "Colonel."

"Carter."

"Get your clubs?"

"Yup," Jack said as he stood them on the bag stand. "When did you get here?"

"About fifteen minutes ago," Sam answered as she took another swing. "You up to this?"

Taking a club out of his bag, Jack moved to the tee box. "Oh, of course. Are you ready?"

"I'm raring to go," Sam answered as she watched him.

Setting a range ball on the plastic tee, Jack then got into his stance. "Good to hear."

Watching Jack swing his club, Sam just had to comment. "You've been practicing?"

Turning around after watching his ball fly down the driving range, Jack turned to her. "Hey, I don't need to practice."

"You don't?" Sam questioned. "Well then we should start out."

Watching her drop her club into her golf bag and pick it up, Sam gave him no time to protest. Instead, he had no choice but to follow.

With her back to Jack, Sam spoke up out of the blue. "You know what, we're going to break tradition."

Startled by her, Jack wasn't expecting her to talk, he spun around and questioned her. "Break tradition? How?"

Taking her one wood out, Sam acted casual. "Yup. You may go first."

Looking from side to side, Jack once again questioned her. "Me?"

"Yes," Sam replied as she dug a tee and a bright yellow ball out. "Your turn."

Unsure of what Sam was up to, Jack selected his club, grabbed a tee, an orange ball and headed to the men's tee box. Just as he positioned his tee and ball, Sam broke the silence.

"Oh sir."

Looking back over his shoulder, Jack answered. "Yes?"

"Good luck."

"Ah thanks, same to you," Jack replied as he turned back to his ball. Whatever she was up to, Jack wasn't ready for it and he knew it. Taking one practice swing, he then, on his next swing hit his ball.

Watching his ball, Sam spoke while going to her tee box. "Nice shot."

"Ah thanks," Jack replied as he picked his tee up and wandered to the cart. Standing next to it, he watched as Sam wiggled her hips, producing a smile on his face, then send her ball down the middle of the fairway. For some unknown reason, he believed he was in over his head.

Peeking up from under his cap, Jack could of sworn he had just heard Carter whistle. But when he had looked up, she was just standing there holding the flag for him. Looking back down, he gently tapped his ball in the direction of the cup.

"Nice butt, sir."

Stopping in mid-step, Jack looked up at her. "What did you just say?"

"I said nice putt, sir," Sam replied as she waited for him to get his ball.

"Thanks," Jack replied as he started for the cup. Bending down, he retrieved his ball and as he stood up, she put the flag back. "So let's see. That's four for me."

Tucking her putter under her arm, Sam pulled out the score card. "Four for you and three for me. Tight game so far."

"Is it?" Jack asked as he walked up behind her. Peering over her shoulder, he continued. "What hole we playing next?"

"Thirteen."

About to make a wisecrack, Jack spotted something. "Uh, I thought on eleven you got a four not a three."

Re-examining the score card, Sam saw what he was referring too. "Nope, I got a three. You got a five."

"Is that so?" Jack questioned as he thought back to the hole. No, Sam had got four not three. He mentally counted from the tee to the cup. Right then and there did he realize that she was up to something. Well two could play that game. Turning his head, he kissed the nape of her neck. "Let's play on."

Losing some concentration, for she wasn't expecting the kiss, Sam watched Jack wander over to their cart. Looking back to the score card, she changed her score on eleven. He had been right, she was just trying to cheat a teeny tiny bit.

"Sam?"

Looking up, Sam spoke. "Yes."

"You coming?" Jack inquired from the passenger seat in the cart.

"Oh ya, coming."

"Ladies first."

"No that's okay, you can go."

"You sure? I may end up with another hole in one."

Since it was a short hole, a par 2, Sam knew it was possible. "Nope, it's fine."

"Okay," Jack replied as he selected his club and then climbed the little hill to the men's tee box.

Also selecting her club, Sam then wandered over to the water stand. Since it was a hot day, she decided she wanted to cool off. Filling a glass, Sam leaned her head back and poured the water over her face. "Oh, that feels so good."

Just as she spoke, he swung. But the good thing about his swing was he had completely missed his ball. It still sat on the tee. Turning around, he was greeted by a rather beautiful but wet Sam. Standing there, he lost all concentration, he just stared at her as she used the bottom of her t-shirt to wipe some of the water from her neck. Seeing her stomach, Jack totally forgot why or where he was.

Dropping her t-shirt back down to her waist, Sam felt like some one was watching her. More like staring. Looking to her right, she saw Jack. "Jack, you okay?" she asked with concern. But she already knew the answer, she just wanted to hear what he had to say.

"Ah, ya."

Two words, her plan had worked. Jack was putty in her hands. "Did you tee off?"

'Tee off?' he asked himself. 'What on earth was she talking about?' But as he looked down, he saw his club. Peeking over his shoulder, he saw that his ball was still on the tee. "Ah, no. I'm about to thou."

"Oh, okay," Sam answered as she watched him closely. As soon as he turned around, she smiled brightly. Jack was never going to figure out what hit him.

Watching Sam tee off, Jack soon realized his mind was mush. All he could think of was Sam and the water. All concentration about golf was buried in the nearest sand trap. A sand trap just happen to be where his ball had landed.

"Jack?"

Shaking himself out of his little world, Jack saw that they were now near the green. Sam had teed off, jumped into the cart and drove off. "Oh, sorry."

"That's okay. Meet you at the cup," Sam offered as she hopped out, grabbed her putter and gave Jack a big smile.

"Sure."

Picking up his Powerade bottle, Jack brought it to his lips and stopped. Sam and water. That was all he could picture. Golf was the furthest thing from his mind. Finally, after he stopped thinking, he took a sip and put his bottle back in the cup holder. Feeling hot and sweaty, Jack used the bottom of his t-shirt to wipe his face.

Stopping what she was doing, Sam stared. Jack was fit. 'Nice abs,' she told herself. 'Please take the t-shirt off,' she continued.

Dropping his t-shirt back down, Jack looked up. "Yes?"

"Ah, your turn," Sam covered.

"All right, but I'll ask once more. You want to go first?"

"Nope. You can go," Sam answered as she watched Jack select a club and wander to the men's tee box.

"Okie dokie."

Watching Jack, intensely, Sam watched him put his cap on backwards, and take his swing. "Nice bod."

"What?"

Realizing that what she had just said, she said out loud, Sam covered herself. "I said nice shot. You okay, Jack?"

"Ya fine," Jack answered as they passed by each other as she headed to the ladies tee box. But as they passed, Jack let his hand touch her hip which resulted in her jumping. "Sam?"

"Sorry Jack."

Dropping his club, Jack reached out and placed his hand on her nearest arm. "Why'd you jump?"

"It's nothing."

"I don't think so."

"Jack, I'm fine."

"Look, I'll repeat what I said to you yesterday. I went through the same gate as you did."

"All right fine," Sam gave in. "After jumping through the gate, I came through it on our side rather hard."

"Hard?" Jack questioned. He figured he knew what she meant, but he wanted to hear her say it.

"That metal ramp isn't soft, Jack."

"I know."

"I have an imprint of the ramp on my hip. Janet said it will go away in due time."

Letting his hand slid down her arm, he held onto her hand. "Next time we go out, I'll get General Hammond to lay some mats down."

Smiling at Jack, Sam squeezed his hand. "Thanks Jack."

"No problem," Jack squeezed back.

"Well since you know my secret, I'm going to take my turn."

"All right," Jack replied as he let go off her hand and bent down to pick his club up.

Seeing it as an opportunity, Sam pulled Jack's cap off his head.

Quickly standing up, Jack protested. "Hey! Give that back."

"Nah," Sam told him as she put it on and continued on her way to the ladies tee box.

Laughing, Jack watched her. The reason why he had put his cap on was because of bed head. But now, Sam was wearing it and she looked good.

"This is too funny," Jack laughed.

"So, we can both hit straight," Sam teased.

"Funny," Jack replied as he surveyed their golf balls. "Guess we have to break tradition."

"Huh?"

"Your ball is behind mine," Jack pointed out.

"Oh, so it is," Sam said as she got into her stance.

Backing away, Jack watched her intensely. She wiggled her hips, then hit her ball. "Good shot."

"Thanks," Sam replied as she changed spots with Jack. "Your turn."

Getting lined up and into his stance, Jack spoke before swinging. "This is how an expert does it."

Covering her mouth, Sam smothered her laughter. Jack's comment cracked her up. Him an expert, not in golf.

His shot had landed in the rough. Sam's snickering hadn't helped his swing. But he got out of both sides of the rough and finally met Sam on the green.

"The grass should be all the same height everywhere," Jack complained.

"This isn't miniature golf, Jack."

"Ya, I've noticed. I haven't seen a windmill yet."

Taking his cap off, Sam walked pass him and put it back on his head. "I think you need this more than I do. The sun is getting to you."

"Ha, ha."

As she continued onto her ball, she smiled and pulled the flag out of the cup.

"Five for me."

"Four for me."

"That's because you cheat."

"I changed it."

"Feeling guilty?"

"Nope, mis-counted."

"Mis-counted?"

"Yup."

"Ah huh," Jack mumbled as he pulled a club out. "What hole is this?"

"Fifteen."

"Counting this hole, we have four left."

"Yup. You getting tired?"

"Nope. Just curious."

"I see. Your turn."

"I thought we changed the tradition back."

"That was only because my ball was behind yours," Sam explained.

Interrupting her, Jack spoke. "So in other words?"

"Your turn."

"All right."

"Sir, those trees are innocent. Why get them involved?" Sam questioned with a big wide smile.

"It walked out in front of me," Jack told her with a straight face.

"Walked out in front of you," Sam repeated, then laughed. For some odd reason, she just collapsed to the ground and laughed her head off.

Watching her, Jack leaned on his golf club. "Ah Sam, that isn't that funny." But that made her laugh even more. Taking his cap off, Jack rubbed his forehead and stuck it back on. "It has to be the sun," he told anyone who was listening. Okay, just himself.

Yes, she did get up. Eventually under Jack's watchful eye. Although, she refused to tell him exactly what she was laughing at. That remained a mystery.

Hole sixteen was a short par 3. It was identical to hole nine. And of course, Jack went first. Well he tried too.

One eye on the ball and one eye on Sam proved to be very difficult for him. But soon both eyes were on her. Golfing wasn't even a factor.

Bending over with her left side facing Jack, Sam grabbed onto the zipper of her pants. The zipper was located just above her knee.

Slowly pulling on it, Sam struggled as the zipper got stuck but managed to get it undone. Looking behind her, she saw that the bench was further back then she had thought, so she opted for the ground.

Jack on the other hand was doing his best not to lose all his wit. Sam was now making him even more mushier. Although, he wasn't to sure if that was even a word.

Pulling her pant leg down, Sam slipped it over her golf shoe. Dropping it beside her, she started on her other leg. This time she had no problem unzipping it. But she did have problems slipping it off. Her pant leg got stuck on her plastic golf spikes of her shoe.

Seeing her struggle, Jack wasn't sure if he should go over and help her or not. He liked watching her and they were here to do something. Looking casual, Jack finally spoke up. "You okay?"

Finally, after struggling for a bit, she pulled her pant leg free of the spike. Looking up, she answered. "Sorry, go ahead." Getting up, she walked back to the cart and dropped her pant legs on the seat and turned back.

Golf! That's what they were here to do. Hole sixteen. Three to go. Counting this one. Pulling his cap down, Jack got back into his stance. His concentration was shot, his wits were gone and his mind was mushy.

"Good shot, Jack."

Looking up, Jack hadn't realized he had swung. "Thanks."

Smiling brightly at Jack, Sam made her way to the ladies tee box.

Not watching what he was doing, Jack tripped while he was busy watching Sam. Quickly recovering, Jack checked to make sure Sam hadn't seen him. She hadn't.

Taking her swing, Sam started yelling. "Oh it's right on. Come on baby, go right in."

Watching her ball, Jack complained when it hit his, sending it flying back and rolled straight into the cup. "Oh for crying out loud!"

Dropping her club, Sam did a little dance. It was a different then the one Jack did on the seventh hole. "I got a hole in one, a hole in one, a hole in one..." she sang.

"Oh brother!" Jack mumbled as he watched Sam pick her club up and join him at the cart.

As he watched Sam smear sun block on her legs, Jack thought things over. His responsible self finally showed up.

All of this, this adventure started when he of all people, agreed to learn to play golf. But the good part about it, she had taught him. The odd part of it was everything that happened after.

On the driving range, she never once wiggled her hips. She only started that once they started playing. On the third hole, she was awfully helpful with him and even let him take his shot over. On the fourth, she gave him advice. On the seventh she almost threw him off the cart. And she even let him kiss her. That of course, was just the first nine holes.

Then at work, she played with him. She ran her finger down his cheek and put him in her trance. Never gave him enough time to practice on the driving range before they started today. Messed with him when she changed the tradition, letting him go first. Whistled at him and denied it. Tried cheating. Poured water over her face and used her t-shirt to wipe her face, exposing her stomach. Admitted why her hip hurt. Stole his cap but gave it back. In between that, he swore she said something other than nice shot. Cracked up when he hit a tree and fell to the ground laughing. Never told him why. Took her pant legs off slowly revealing her beautiful legs in front of him, making him lost total and all concentration. Got a hole in one, did a dance and sang a song. And now they were here.

"Jack? Hey Jack, you okay?" Sam asked with total concern.

Coming out of his thoughts, Jack came to a conclusion. "Sorry. Ya I'm fine."

"Okay," Sam started. "Thought I lost you there."

"Nope. I'm here."

"Good," Sam replied with a smile. "Anytime you're ready." She was referring to him taking his turn.

Getting into his stance, since he was already on the tee box, Jack then swung. As he watched his ball, he smiled to himself. Turning his cap around, Jack walked back to the cart. "Your turn."

"Yup," Sam agreed as she walked to the ladies tee box and got set up.

As Sam got ready to take her swing, Jack set his plan in motion. Stopping right beside the tee box, he bent over and started to roll his left pant leg up. Thus producing his well defined left leg.

Noticing Jack was doing something, Sam, curiously, peeked up. Her worst mistake of the day.

Rolling up his other pant leg, Jack didn't bother to check if Sam was watching. He just knew she was.

Losing concentration, Sam never felt the club drop from her hands. As it fell with a thud, Sam had her eyes glued to Jack. Both his legs were exposed, and boy, did he look awesome.

Turning around, so that his back was to Sam, Jack propped his foot up on the seat of the cart. Fixing one sock, he put his foot down and put his other foot up. As he fixed that sock, he smiled brightly. Sam was putty in his hands.

Meanwhile, Sam stood on the tee box with her mouth hanging wide open staring at Jack's butt. h her mind was mush and she knew it. Gathering up all her strength, Sam tore her eyes away from his butt and down at her club on the ground. Bending down, she picked her club up, got back into her stance and swung the best she could.

Whistling as he waited for Sam, Jack laughed to himself. He knew his whistling would eventually annoy her, especially the song.

After hitting her ball which was several feet behind Jack's, Sam started over to him. "Jack!"

Acting innocent, Jack also jumped. He hadn't realized Sam was behind him. "Sheesh Carter, you trying to give me a heart attack?"

"No," Sam answered as the thought did trickle through her mind. "But I will hurt you if you don't stop."

"Don't stop, what?" Jack asked for the fun of it.

Pointing a finger up at Jack, Sam answered him. "This is a golf course Jack, you're not suppose to be making much noise."

Looking down at her finger, Jack grabbed a hold of it. "Well you should have told me that earlier."

Looking at Jack holding her finger, Sam looked up at him. "You never asked."

"Speaking of asking, you don't like my whistling?" Jack asked as he continued to hold onto her finger. He wasn't in the mood to let it go.

"I didn't say I don't like you whistling. That's fine."

"So then why'd you tell me to stop?"

Pulling her finger back, Sam explained it to him. "The Andy Griffith song is ancient."

"You calling me ancient?" Jack quickly questioned.

"No, I'm calling the song ancient."

Placing a hand over his heart, Jack acted hurt. "You hurt me."

"Oh, you'll survive sir."

"Will I?" Jack challenged as he dropped his hand down.

Reaching out, Sam grabbed a hold of his cap and turned it around. "You better wear your cap this way. I think the sun is getting to you."

Adjusting his cap, Jack just smiled. Deciding that it was a good time to go take his turn, he started to turn away. But very quickly he changed his mind and turned back just in time to see Sam raise her foot. Reaching out, Jack caught it. "What are you doing?"

"Hey!" Sam protested as she jumped around until she got her balance. She was basically trying her best not to fall over.

"Explain first."

"Explain, what?"

"Explain to me why you were about to leave spike prints on my butt?" Jack repeated in a long form of the question.

"I wasn't going to do that. I was just stretching my leg."

"Were you now?"

"Yes."

"Then tell me why I don't believe you."

"You don't believe your 2IC. I'm in disbelief," Sam tried on him as she acted totally innocent.

"You and me both," Jack told her as he referred to what she had just said.

"Now Jack, I wasn't going to leave spike prints on your butt."

Looking at her with a questionable look, Jack questioned her. "What are you up too?"

"Me up to something," she said in an innocent way.

"Carter?"

"All right, fine. I'd like my leg back."

"Why?"

"Because it's mine."

"But what if I don't want to give it back."

"Jack."

"Sam."

"Okay, my leg is cramping."

"Okay," Jack gave in.

Not expecting Jack to give in so easily, Sam was thrown off balance. "Ow!"

Looking down, Jack made a wisecrack. "Carter fall down, go boom?"

"Not funny, Jack!" Sam told him from where she was sitting on the ground. "You're a pain, do you know that?"

"Of course. I try my best," Jack replied with a smile as he wandered off.

"Hey! Jack!" Sam yelled as he causally kept on walking. Shaking her head, she quickly got to her feet and ran after him. When she caught up to him, she jumped onto his back catching him totally off guard. Which she celebrated with a laugh.

"Hey! Carter!" But all that did was make her laugh even more. "Oh brother!" he told himself as he felt Sam clinging to him. Getting a good grip on her legs, Jack continued on. "I'll only carry you to the cart."

He did only carry her to the cart. It happened to be a few steps away from where he was. After putting her in the cart, sort of dropping her onto the seat, Jack went and took his shot. When he returned, she was still in the passenger seat laughing. Getting in the driver's side, he drove them towards the green.

After the seventeenth hole was all finished, Jack had jumped into the cart and drove to the last hole. He would of let Sam drive, but she was still busy laughing.

As he parked the cart near the tee boxes on the eighteenth hole, Sam stopped laughing and paid attention. "Ah Jack."

"Yes," Jack answered as he jumped out of the cart.

Getting out of the cart herself, Sam stopped near the back of it. "Why are you driving?"

Pulling his one wood out of his golf bag, Jack explained his reason for driving. "Well Carter, DWG is against the law."

Unsure if she had heard Jack correctly, Sam questioned him. "DWG?"

"Yes DWG."

As he was about to pass her, Sam reached out and grabbed a hold of his arm. "I still don't understand what DWG means, Jack."

Cracking a smile for he knew he was baffling his 2IC, Jack answered her. "Do I have to explain it?"

"What do you think?" Sam replied as she let go of his arm.

"All right, all right. I'll explain what I mean," Jack gave in.

"Good."

"DWG is driving while giggling. And for a fact, I know it's against the law on this planet and every other planet we've been on Sam."

"Driving while giggling," Sam repeated. Letting it sink in, she reacted.

"Ow! Hey!" Jack replied as he rubbed his arm. "I'm just stating the facts."

"Facts."

"Yes. Look do you realize how hard it will be for me, if I have to explain it to Hammond that you got a ticket for DWG. Especially telling him you got pulled over by the golf cart police," Jack explained with a straight face.

Giving him an unimpressed look, Sam grabbed her own one wood out of her golf bag. "You know Jack, if you wanted to drive, you could of just said so."

"Hey, I tried but somebody was too busy giggling," Jack stated as he started for his tee.

Rolling her eyes, Sam started for her tee but at the same time she uttered a threat. "You are so dead after this."

Curious about what exactly she meant, Jack forgot his tee for now and followed her. "Oh and what is the big bad Major going to do to me?"

Stopping quickly, Jack bumped into her. Not impressed with that, Sam slowly turned around. "Don't even ask."

Watching her, Jack smiled. "You don't know what you're going to do me."

"I said don't even ask," Sam repeated as she finally moved to the ladies tee box.

"Sure, here you are. Uttering a threat and it's completely empty," Jack teased her.

Dropping her club, Sam turned back around. Not saying a word, she marched back to him and stopped right in front of him. Reaching up, she put both hands on his face and pulled his head down. Before he could protest or say a wisecrack, she kissed him.

Caught totally off guard, Jack dropped his own club and wrapped his hands around her. The kiss was a very passionate one. One like he never had before. As he got into the kiss, he was disappointed when she pulled away. "Ah..."

Getting out of his arms, she turned on her heel and walked back to the tee box. Bending down, she picked up her club and turned back around. "I told you not to ask."

Feeling his lips move, Jack knew there was no sound coming out. She had totally blown him away.

"You're turn," she told him as she turned back around. Even that kiss surprised her. She didn't know she had it in her.

Nodding his head, for words weren't available, Jack bent down and picked his club up. Staring at her, he walked to the men's tee box without tripping. Setting his tee and ball up, he kept his eyes on her. The kiss was sensational. Knowing he had to take his shot, Jack's mind was now even more mushier than before. It had basically melted. All that was in his head was one big puddle of mush.

Sam wasn't fairing any better than Jack was. Her mind was mush too. That kiss blew her away. And golf was the furthest from her mind. Turning around, she spoke to him. "Jack."

Looking up, Jack answered. "Yes?"

Not sure what words to use, Sam dropped her club and headed over to his tee box. Stopping right in front of him, she did exactly what she had done a few minutes earlier, she kissed him.

Dropping his club, Jack wrapped his arms around her. When they parted, both out of breath, Jack was the first to speak. "Should we forget about this last hole?"

Nodding her head, Sam wasn't sure if she could speak or not. Opening her mouth, she managed to say one word. "Yes."

"My place or your place."

"Mine is closer," Sam managed to say. More words were now forming in her head. "We take the cart back, jump into our cars and meet at my place."

"I could go for that," Jack replied as he gave her one more kiss. The kiss he gave her was a passionate but sensational kiss. He wanted it to last. Letting her go, he bent down and picked up his club, tee and ball. When he stood up, he watched as she went to get her stuff.

Everything after getting off the eighteenth hole was a blur. Sam made it home in record time without getting a speeding ticket but as she waited for Jack in the living room of her house, it started to feel like Jack wasn't come. Walking to the door, she opened it and looked out. "Jack?"

"Sorry," Jack apologized as she walked into her house. Closing the door behind him, he locked it.

"What happened to you?" Sam asked as she could see he was stressed out.

"I got stopped by a cop."

"Oh no," Sam replied.

Producing a speeding ticket, Jack showed it to her. "He gave me this."

Taking the ticket, Sam read it over. "You were only going ten over the speed limit. Usually they forget about that and leave a person go."

"Not this cop. I guess he was having a bad day and decided he take it out on me," Jack explained as he watched Sam drop the ticket on the coffee table beside her door. "So that's why I'm late."

After dropping the ticket, Sam moved closer to Jack. "You aren't late for anything," she said rather seductively.

"I'm not?" Jack questioned as he watched her, intensely.

"No, you aren't," she confirmed as she placed her hands on his face and leaned towards him.

"Good," Jack managed to say before Sam's lips were covering his. His reaction was wrap his arms around her. Which he did. And when she ended the kiss, he didn't let her go.

"Forget about the ticket," Sam said as she took her hands off his face and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"What ticket?" Jack questioned as he moved his lips towards her and kissed her, passionately.

Running a hand threw his hair, Sam smiled against his lips. But the smile didn't last to long because Jack was deepening the kiss. But when the kiss did finally end, Sam was out of breath. "Wow!"

"Ya, wow!" Jack repeated he slid his hands under the bottom of her t-shirt. Running his hands along her stomach, Jack didn't give her enough time to say anything. Instead, he recaptured her lips and kissed her passionately.

Holding onto his neck with one hand, Sam ran her other hand down his back. He felt so good under her touch. But she quickly lost all connect with Jack. Staring at Jack, she couldn't figure out what he was doing until she felt her t-shirt leave her body. The next thing he did, surprised her. Bending down, Jack scooped Sam into his arms. Having a good idea of the lay out of her house, Jack walked to her bedroom. Once there, he was awarded with a smile as he placed her on the bed. And he rewarded her with a passionate kiss. A few minutes later, after Jack had put Sam on the bed, their clothes laid in a pile beside the bed and two very naked bodies were exploring each other. In some ways, they had really finished their golf game. Just in this sense, they both got the hole in one.



-------------------

There we go. All done. Hope you all enjoyed it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Joe: "I'll be back a little later to sign that cast."

Westlake: "It's, um, not that kind of cast."

Joe: "That's okay... It's not that kind of signature!"