samandjack.net

Story Notes: EMAIL: dustdevil@btinternet.com

RATING: PG-13

CATEGORY: S&J UST?

WARNINGS: Some language, sexual references

ARCHIVE: S&J Archive and Heliopolis, Yes. Others...please ask.

FEEDBACK: Yes please! Feeeeeeeeeeedbaaaaaaaaack...drool...

SPOILERS: Uh...don't think so...but it's set season 3.


I shouldn't have looked.

I just shouldn't have.

It's my own damn fault, I know it is, but I just couldn't help myself could I? I looked and it's my fault and now I'm in trouble. Hey I'm a guy alright? And I can safely say that any other guy would have done the same, okay so maybe not Daniel or Teal'c but...ah...ah hell...okay so maybe her friends wouldn't have but...ah that's right O'Neill...just make that hole bigger...all the better to hide in I guess.

But I just couldn't help it!

I looked...I looked and it's all my fault and now I can't get them out of my mind! I wish we'd never gone to that stupid planet of the inept would be captors in the first place. And for God's sake why did they have to strip us like that?

I shouldn't have looked...

But I did.



***************************************

"Hey look, I'm sure if we just...ow!..."

Why do big burly guards on other planets take extreme pleasure in forcing me to my knees? And they never ask politely and maybe offer me a little stool or some soft carpet, oh no. They just kick your knees out from under you and your kneecaps come into forceful contact with a cold stone floor. And let's just say that it's never been something my knees have been fond of. So I have to suck on my teeth for a few seconds as the sharp pain subsides to a cartilage shearing ache, and the guard stalks off. Thanks ever so much. Nine out of ten times SG-1 get a bad reception when we go on our little trips, and to be perfectly honest it's getting a little bit tiring. The sound of more boots makes me stare back over my shoulder, trying my best to see 180 degrees behind me when my arms are bound behind my back almost up to the elbows. Daniel and Teal'c are pushed ahead of their very own personal guard, and I can't help but laugh as Daniel is pushed down at my side.

"Tell me the natives forced you to wear them Daniel" I snort, and he slowly swings to look at me with that familiar resigned face.

He glances briefly down at his attire then just looks up at me with an unamused face. So, nine out of ten times the natives dislike us, at least for a while, but this is the first lot who have stripped us down to our underwear. They were so confused and frightened at all the gear we were carrying that in the end they just decided to remove all of it, leaving us in T-shirt and boxers. Teal'c is wearing regulation green air force boxers, but Daniel, for some unknown reason is wearing brightly coloured tartan boxers. Me, I'm wearing tight black cotton boxer briefs, and I'm so thankful I decided not to go with the Pikachu ones today, I'd never live that down. Teal'c turns to see what I'm talking about, and merely raises an eyebrow at Daniel's bright underwear.

"Nothing wrong with tartan Jack" He says glumly, and looks at mine with a disdainful glance that I don't appreciate.

"Yeah well Daniel you could've made an effort. Ya gotta look your best when you're stripped by angry natives on other planets, gives 'em some job satisfaction"

"They were a present, and I like them very much thank you" He snorts and turns away.

"Who from?" I insist nosily, wondering what distant aunt saw fit to buy him those. He turns back to face me and his eyebrows bunch together as he regards me curiously.

"Sam bought me them for my birthday" He says, looking at me frankly, and my mouth just falls open. Pardon? Carter bought him them? What the hell is she doing buying him underwear? Am I seriously missing something here? I have no more time to ask questions then when we hear more footsteps we automatically spin around to find Carter being frog-marched in by a large thickset female.

Oh my.

Daniel sucks in a breath beside me and Teal'c merely raises another eyebrow. The guard releases Carter without pushing her down, and she's left standing in the middle of the grey slate hall, staring at us as we stare at her.

Oh my.

She glances from one of us to the other, then very slowly makes her way towards us, looking very uncomfortable.

Oh my.

All Carter appears to be wearing is her black T-shirt.

The bottom of her T-shirt ends high on her thighs, and slips tantalisingly up and down as she moves. Her long, long smooth legs are the most perfect pale colour, and the muscle definition shows up nicely but not too much as she walks carefully and slowly on a pair of the most exquisite bare feet attached to the most delicate slim ankles I've ever seen.

Oh my.

I know she must be wearing underwear under there, I know she must, but I've never seen anything so hypnotising in my life. She studiously ignores looking us in the eyes and makes her way across the cold floor to Teal'c's side where she obviously feels safest. She slowly and carefully sinks down beside him, and clears her throat without looking at any of us. We get the message and face front.

Oh my.



***************************************



It's perfectly natural you know, for a man to stare at a woman.

And right then I felt very, very natural. A little too natural in fact.

It is also very, very forbidden and naughty for a CO to stare at one of his officers in that way.

And I have never felt so naughty in my life. I felt like a dirty old teacher ogling a schoolgirl, and for all intents and purposes given rank and age I guess I was. So we stood there and tried our best to argue for our lives only my thoughts were kinda stuck elsewhere. Daniel tried diplomacy, Carter tried logic, Teal'c tried to threaten 'em, and all I could manage was my usual angry sarcasm. Okay, so it wasn't up to my usual practised levels of sarcasm, but part of my mind was kinda elsewhere. I tried to ignore it, I really did, but all I could really think was, what the hell kind of panties did Carter have on?

Way to be mature Jack, was to be a responsible commanding officer. Normally I consider myself a legs man, so yeah, the sight of Carter's full, graceful, naked legs did kinda put me off my job, but then my thoughts turned to what she was wearing under that dirty black T-shirt. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of underwear as much as the next guy, and hell show me some stockings and garters and all those kinda accoutrements and I'm pretty much a pushover, but for that long half hour sitting there I just couldn't stop thinking about panties. Cotton ones, lacy ones, G-strings, thongs, every type and colour raced around my mind, and I just couldn't decide what she'd be wearing. Eventually, the conversation and argument having gone round and round, the leader guy had us dragged off and dumped in a cell and told us we could keep this damn planet, and then they gated out of there and left us, totally abandoning the place. Nice people eh? Turns out they were just passing though themselves and didn't like us just turning up unannounced. Still, at least they didn't try to kill us, but they did leave us locked up, which just got me even more trouble.

Oh God I shouldn't have looked...



***************************************



The cell was dim and cold, and we all stood shivering and shifting from bare foot to foot in the narrow, rectangular, wood lined room. The door was large, heavy and thick, and the ceiling was around twenty foot high on the wall with the door, sloping to only around eight foot opposite that. We had already tried to work the door from this side, but it was too big and strong to open it any other way than with the key from the outside. Across the room set into the lowest part of the roof was what looked like an old trapdoor, and it was this that had taken up most of our attention for the last five minutes.

"Anything?"

"I do believe we can open this trapdoor O'Neill" Intoned Teal'c, before snapping the end of the rusted bolt off in his hand and dropping it in pieces to the floor. He then stretched himself up on his toes and pulled the rest of the bolt out of its rusty holder. He tugs on the door then, and it comes right off in his hands, revealing a surprisingly small hole, that after careful examination, there's no way any of us guys are gonna fit. Carter bravely volunteers, and asks for a hand. I stand and swallow for a few moments before offering my help, and Daniel and Teal'c rush over to the door to check if the big kahuna guy left any guards behind. With them away I turn back to find Carter standing under the trapdoor, looking up, and I find my eyes trailing up her legs.

"Okay Carter. Let's do this"

"It's going to be a tight fit sir" She says, squinting as she tries to see what's up there in the dim light. Great, that means it might take a while. I like how the other two boys instantly give me the job of pushing Carter up into a very small hole.

"Ah you'll make it" I say, folding my arms, and she turns to look at me and raises her eyebrows with a little smile. She stands there looking at me, waiting, and I realise she's waiting for me. I pull my arms apart and lean down, making a cradle of my hands for her to use. She steps forward a little gingerly, then puts a warm hand on my shoulder and lifts one delicate foot and places it in my hands. I close my eyes so I don't see any more of her T-shirt sliding up her legs, and when she bounces on her feet I bring my hands up and give her a boost. She reaches out with her other hand for the lip of the opening, and her other hand tightens at the junction of my neck as she steadies herself there. I open my eyes but keep them firmly locked at the wall on the other side of the room.

"See anything?"

"Uh...yes sir...it seems to be a tunnel of sorts, and I think there must be other trapdoors along it as I can see light"

"Think ya can fit up there?" I ask, and she stretches up to see. Both Daniel and Teal'c seem fascinated with whatever limited view they have of the corridor, and I have to bite my lip as Carter wiggles about, her thigh coming to rest against my shoulder and jaw as she steadies herself.

"Well?" I ask, wanting her warmth to be away from me as soon as possible. She wiggles again and I bite my lip as her entire naked leg is now pressed against my chest. How the hell do I get myself in these sort of situations?

"Umm...okay...it'll be tight but I think I..."

Her weight lessens as she pulls herself upwards and I brace myself under her feet and give her a boost, glancing up slightly to note her progress. She manages to fold a shoulder through the gap with some difficulty, and seeing this I summon my strength and give her a boost. She gives a muffled cry and her feet thrash against me and I stop, and hold her where she is, her ankles level with my chest.

"Carter? You okay?"

Another muffled noise and what sounds like a curse follows, and eventually she stops struggling and just hangs there. It's then I realise I don't have to support her weight, as she's stuck. Way to go Jack.

"I'm stuck!" Comes her voice, and she wiggles again, in vain.

"Wait a sec...I'll see if I can help" I say, and I take a hold of her legs and try and push her upright. I try as hard as I can, even kneeling to try and get some leverage but all my efforts get us is another squeal from her.

"Carter?"

"It's no good sir, I can't move, you're gonna have to push sir"

Great, just great.

I try wrapping my arms around her legs and pushing, but her feet are at a height which makes it impossible for me to get any serious weight behind my hands. Not good. I try again a few times, while she tries to pull herself through on her side of the hole, but she is firmly wedged in. I glance at Daniel and Teal'c, thinking of asking for help, but the two of them are still facing politely away, locked in hushed conversation. Great, looks like this is my problem. She moves again, and only succeeds in nearly taking my eye out with her big toe.

"Woah, Careful Major!"

"Sorry sir...you're going to have to push, I can't do anything from my side"

"Great, I've been trying that already Carter, and it hasn't been working. Just hang on"

Bad choice of words. I release her legs and step back, trying to think of what else I can do. Then it hits me, there really is only one thing to do. Great...this is so not good.

"Right, I'm gonna push, get ready to pull on your side"

I hear a muffled agreement, then I shake out my arms, make sure the others aren't watching and stand under her once again. I move so her legs are right in front of my chest, then I carefully and lightly slide my hands up from her knees to her thighs. Her skin is very soft and silky, and my rough hands meet very little resistance. She shivers a little at my touch, and I hope she doesn't think I'm trying to get a quick feel. I'm not that kinda guy Major, honestly. I only did that so I wouldn't have to look to place my hands later.

"Bend your knees Carter" I order her gruffly, and she complies, pulling her legs up so her thighs are horizontal, and I spread my hands flatly under them, and bracing myself with my feet spread I push. We strain like this for a while but it's no good. I have some good leverage but try as she might with me pushing on her nice, firm thighs most of the momentum just makes her legs move upward. Damn, and I so hoped this was gonna work. Oh well, I'm just gonna have to do what I so shouldn't want to.

"Uh...OK Carter, uh...excuse my hands" I deliver my warning in a whispered voice, and she instantly queries me, only to shut up when she realises what I was meaning as I slide my hands further up and settle them on her backside. I have no choice, really I don't, and at first she tenses, but slowly settles, letting me take her full weight. I must admit I never imagined that today I'd have my hands on Carter's perfect ass, and certainly never in this way. I spread my fingers out and around her firm behind, my hands symmetrical, and she pulls her legs further up to give me more to hold. I feel each muscle tighten beneath my fingers, and I have to seriously assert some control over my hands to stop myself smoothing my thumbs over the soft material of her underwear. Under my rough hands it feels like cotton, the softest cotton I've ever felt, and I swallow deeply as I keep my eyes firmly shut. I will not look, I will not look.

"Ready?" I ask, trying not to make my voice come out low and strained, but failing miserably, and she assures me she is. Oh God I can't believe I'm doing this. I should get a damn medal for this one. I ready my stance and roll my shoulders, then I start to push. Carter wiggles furiously in her attempt to get through the hole, and though I try I can't help but tighten my hands on her as I push as hard as I can. My fingertips start to dig into her rear, and her skin feels so hot in my palms. One part of my brain absently informs me that her panties must be fairly small for me to be feeling that much skin, and I studiously ignore that fact. We both push and twist for a few moments, and I feel her start to move slightly.

"It's working sir!" She yells, and I grunt my approval. We stop for a breather and for her to try and twist, then we start up again, as does that little voice in my head, only this time it's getting stronger. It keeps giving me little messages about what her panties feel like, what style they must be, what they're made of, but touch can only give me do much detail, and my brain demands more. It wants colour, detail, and all those kind of things that only one sense can give me, my sight. No...I won't look, I won' t! But I so want to. Oh come on Jack, just one look won't hurt will it? It's not as if she's naked! So the noisy part of my brain takes over and demands that I look. I take a quick look at Daniel and Teal'c, and finding them in the same positions as before, I look up. I look, and I know I shouldn't. It takes eyes a few seconds for my eyes to focus, and when they do I see it, them, her, whatever. Her absolutely perfect, smooth behind is nestled comfortably in my big hands, and she's wearing a simple pair of small, black, cotton panties.

Oh my.

My brain starts to whirl, overwhelmed with sensation, and my hands holding onto her firmly start to tremble, only due to muscle strain of course. This is terrible, this is a nightmare, this is a torture beyond any of my experience. I'm standing here with the gorgeous ass of a gorgeous woman in my hands, wiggling furiously as she eases herself through that tiny gap, dressed in the simplest yet sexiest underwear I have ever seen. My senses have never been so overloaded, and I am lost. Little black cotton panties, little black cotton panties, little black cotton panties...oh my...

I shouldn't have looked.



***************************************



What can I say? I was weak. Anyway, Carter did get through the hole, with a whole lot of shoving that I really don't remember, and then she ran along the tunnel and jumped down a bigger hole into the corridor outside where she managed to release us. Once out in the corridor we quickly traversed the dark and quiet halls, and found our way back to the now abandoned large entrance room where we were interrogated, and thankfully there we found a pile of our now broken weapons, and our clothes. We all rushed into the room but I elbowed the others out of the way to get to my fatigue pants, which I took to the corner and pulled on as quickly as I could. I yanked my jacket on after that and zipped it up to the neck, and only then turned to find Daniel and Carter watching me curiously as they dressed. I simply stared them down and they went back about their business. There was no way I wanted Carter seeing just exactly what effect seeing and touching her in her underwear had on me, no way. She was a little shy meeting my eyes as we walked back to the gate, but I carried on as if nothing had happened, and desperately tried to keep my thoughts on getting back to base. I was vaguely successful. I wish I'd never wondered what she was wearing.

Well, thank God we're home and out of that situation, that's all I can say.

A quick briefing and the usual needles and samples and we were released, with a mission scheduled for Monday. As soon as we got the all clear I skulked off to my office, but when I saw the huge pile of paperwork awaiting me, I did a 180. Instead I decided to pass some time in the gym, only to find Daniel already there. I mean off all the luck. Believe me the chances of running into Daniel in the gym are pretty damn slim, but there he was, perched on top of a pile of mats looking at a plaster on his finger, poor boy. So I was trapped into conversation with him for at least twenty minutes, and I only escaped when he turned down my offer to spar. Mind you, I did manage to get one useful piece of information, it turns out he spotted those boxers in a shop window while out shopping with Carter and seeing how much he liked them she offered to buy them for his birthday. Silk apparently, well whatever Daniel, I prefer my black ones, much sexier. He was a little taken back with this topic when I brought it up, but I manage to escape without explaining myself. So then I went to the canteen and finally found some peace.

Well Jack, hell of a day huh? Yeah and a hell of a view...well...the quicker I put those sort of thoughts out of my mind the better I think. I'll just finish this pie and grab some paperwork and escape off home for the weekend. A few cold showers and boring documentaries and I'll be back to my old self, as long as I manage to stay out of a certain persons way until then...

"Hi Colonel"

Oh shit. I swivel in my chair, a piece of pie on my fork and the aforementioned 'certain person' bounces over with some pie of her very own and indicates the seat opposite me with a blinding smile.

"Uh...uh oh...umm...Hi Carter" I manage, waving her to sit down and wishing she wouldn't. I can hardly say no but I really, really don't need to be faced with her right now. Oh this is so unfair...She starts to talk about the mission, and about one of her latest projects, and I can feel my eyes glass over, but this time it's for totally different reasons. She asks my opinion on something and I hear myself answer and she smiles, but if she only knew what I was really thinking. I'm trying so very, very hard to pay attention, to stay focused, but my entire brain has been taken over with one, repeating thought, and her face fades out to be replaced with something else as a chant starts up in my poor, weak mind.

Little black cotton panties, little black cotton panties, little black cotton panties, little black cotton panties...

Oh God...

Oh God I shouldn't have looked...



****************************************
THE END
****************************************