samandjack.net

Story Notes: Email: "Angel " angel_530@hotmail.com

E-MAIL: "Sare" aquaresare99@hotmail.com

Feedback: Needed, craved, the usual…

Spoilers: hmm reference to a line from Solitudes.. maybe some CoTG…

Archives: anywhere, just send me the link to your site.


"Sir, why are we doing this?" Samantha Carter said as she stepped out on the cold ice carrying a hockey stick. Her CO looked at her in awe as he also stepped on the ice. "Well Carter, this will teach you the joys of the most wonderful sport in the word."

Sam looked over at him and sighed, giving in, thinking *well this should be interesting, besides it gives you more chance to spend time with him* "okay sir, we'll do this your way…"

*now this sould be fun* Jack thought giving himself a mental slap. "Okay Carter, we are doing what is called a face off. I stand in front of you cradling the puck and skate towards you, while you skate backwards and try to take the puck from me."

"okay sir, I can do that." She says as she steals the puck from Jack and heads for the opposite side of the rink, scoring a goal while jack is just staring at her in wonder. "Major, you know how to play Hockey don't you?"

Sam smiled as she skated up to Jack "what do you think sir, I grew up with all guys." "oh you will pay Major" Jack said with a evil smile as he skated by her and tripped her, Sam fell right on top of him. *well this wasn't what I expected but hey, I'll take it, a beautiful woman who knows how to play hockey laying on top of me, every guys dream* Jack thought.

"Sir, I have a question, do you always carry your sidearm everywhere?" Sam asked with a giggle. "Ohhh Carter, that was low… but to answer your question, only when you are around." He said right before he leaned upwards and slowly, passionately kissed her. He was half expecting her to slap him when she broke off.

"Sir, I didn't want that to stop but this ice is REALLY cold." Sam said with a giggle. "well we can always continue somewhere else…" Jack said looking into Sam's blue eyes.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"Really? Where do you suggest, Colonel." She looked down at him as he considered, enjoying the feel of his lean length against hers. Squirming a bit she shifted so that their hips were in alignment getting more comfortable. She held in a groan as the move backfired, settling her against a *different* length of him and felt the warmth radiating outwards from that point of contact. "You keep doing that Major and we won't be going anywhere." The words were ground out low, and she heard the meaning in them. Bringing her eyes back to his she was amazed at the transformation in them. Dark, almost black orbs glittered under half-closed lids, instead of the chocolatey-brown they usually were, as he locked gazes with her. She nodded slowly, not breaking the contact, recognising the new power she had over him yet not quite ready to use it.

Jack was amazed at how his back could be so cold while his front was burning. //oh yeah, the ice// In a quick move he rolled so that she was under him, gritting his teeth as it brought their bodies closer together and stoodup, pulling her with him. He'd underestimated the state of his muscles, half frozen and half pumped full of ...something from Sam, and tried to keep his balance on the slippery ice with awkward arm movements. And of course, Sam, traitor that she was, stood watching, hand clasped over her mouth to keep her mirth in. Almost balanced he lifted his gaze to her face, liking how it had been transformed. She looked gorgeous even in the harsh unnatural lights around them, hell she *was* gor-- both his feet aboned him this time, shooting forward and depositing him none too gently on his rearend. Hearing her unashamed laughter above him he let out a growl.

"Carter.." She slid to a stop directly in front of him, and peered down, amusement still sparkling on her face. He sighed.

"Help me up will ya?"

"Yes sir" Grasping his forearm she used her military strength to lever his larger body up to hers, bring them back in close proximity. They stood there a moment, neither knowing what to do next, their breaths coming out in harsh clouds. Slowly she slid a hand up his chest, wishing there wasn't so much clothing between them, snaking the other to the back of his head she pulled him closer. When their lips were almost touching she stopped. It was Jack that spoke.

"You know this changes everything." She felt the warmth of his breath as it caressed her lips.

"I know." With that she closed the distance, her mouth on his, until they forgot all about regs, and friendships, and the cold. In fact, it was the heat that stopped them, threatening to blaze over. They reluctantly pulled apart, a little unsteady.

"We can always continue this somewhere else." Unwittingly repeating his earlier comment, he felt ridiculous at the uncertainty in his voice. He'd never been nervous with a girl. He looked at her flushed features, lips swollen from his kisses, and wanted to pull her back into his arms. //ah hell// He took a step back, certain of rejection.

"My place? Its closer." Jack looked at her in astonishment. //She actually wanted a battered soldier like me// Sam watched the grin spread over his face and felt a corresponding one on hers. It had been hard, making that final decision to go against the regs, but she was pretty sure she wasn't going to regret it. Stepping close she planted a quick, elusive kiss on his lips and slipped out of his arms as they reached to pull her closer, dashing away in the direction of the car. "C'mon Flyboy." Jack heard her words and smiled wider. This was going to be one hell of an adventure.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Sam almost cursed as the key missed its slot. Her fingers were shaking for crying out loud. "Sam, you ok?" His voice was soft, concern evident. She nodded slowly. Oh god, I think I'm falling in love with this man. What would happen then? She pushed the thought away.

"It's not like I haven't done this before." She gave a soft laugh, "Though sleeping with my CO isn't exactly a daily occurance."

Jack smiled at that and helped her with the door. Once they were inside he shut it with his boot. "It could be." The suggestive words left his mouth a moment before it was covered with hers. Acting instinctively, he used her momentum to reverse their positions and pinned her against the door. He felt her tongue slide into his mouth to touch his own and heard a muffled moan. It took him a moment to realise it came from him. Their bodies were so tight together, thighs to thighs, chest to breast, mouth to mouth. There was one contact missing. Sam slid her hands down his lower back to his ass. One globe in each hand she pulled his hips closer finding it difficult to breathe as the hard length of him pressed against her through his jeans. He broke off the kiss, but not the body contact, his eyes closed and his jaw clenched as he fought to keep in control. His gaze met hers and the unabashed desire in the sapphire depths along with the small thrust of her hips against his own, made him lose the battle. With a muffled curse he hooked his hands around the back of her thighs, widening her legs and pulling them up around his hips before pressing her back against the door. The ridge of him under the denim was now directly in line with her. She tightened her heels around him and he caught her mindless whimper with his lips. //breathe Jack// He wondered vaguely if the dizziness he felt was from lack of oxygen or just from Sam. All conscious thought fled when she moved her hips against him, the friction created moving pleasure almost to pain. Removing his hands from her thighs he slid them over the bulky material of her jacket until he got to the zip at the top and managed pull it down despite the lack of space between them, Sam pulled her arms out of the sleeves leaving it stuck between her and the wooden surface behind her. She returned her hands to his head and pulled his mouth back down to hers as he rid himself of his own cumbersome jacket. Sam dragged her fingers from his hair and attempted to unbutton his shirt, sounds of frustration seemingly dragged from her throat as her fingers fumbled with the clasps. They turned into moans as one of Jack's hands slipped under her sweater finding her breast and flicking his thumb over its turgid tip. She pulled back, unaware of the sensuous picture she posed. Her short blonde hair was in disarray, colour suffused her cheeks and her kiss-swollen lips, and her eyes were heavy-lidded with desire. His chocolate ones were almost black. She uttered one word, low and husky. "Bed." It was enough to spur Jack into action, grasping her waist he lowered her to the floor and stepped back, closing his eyes at the loss of contact. She was killing him, he was sure of it. Letting her jacket slide to the floor behind her, he quickly took the opportunity to pull off her sweater, fingering the soft material before dropping it to the floor. Sam held eye contact as she undid the buttons on her pants, kicking them away from her feet and leaving her standing only in matching bra and panties. Jack raised an eyebrow.

"Blue?" He was reaching for her as he said it. Sam settled back into his embrace.

"What? It always was my favourite colour." He slid a hand over the thin band at her hip to cup her breast through the material, her intake of breath was audible. "I think now its mine." She smiled and grabbed his hand leading him to her bedroom.

They were both breathless when they got there, Sam had lost her bra somewhere on the way and Jack was now looking at his 2IC in only his boxers. Reaching for her he growled as she managed to elude his grasp and push him onto the bed at the same time. He rolled until he was on top and they both sighed at the skin to skin contact. Propping himself up on his elbows he looked down at her flushed face. Her fingers glided over his back, enjoying the feel of his taut muscles. Memorising each hollow and rise, each scar. The sensations her hands were creating distracted him before he remembered the reason for his pause.

"Carter, this might discredit me to every other male in the galaxy," She stopped her movements and looked into his face, a little worried. //he's not going to stop this *now* is he?// "but are you sure about this." Relief swept through her, and no small amount of affection. Jack watched as both emotions suffused her face, his heart beat loud in his ears. //please say yes please say yes// She slowly reached up and cupped his cheekbone, her fingertips unable to remain still, softly moved in his hair.

"You know Jack, not many guys would ask that. Especially since we've got this far," She indicated their half-nakedness. His answer was a wry grin.

"The more fool me." //please say yes please say yes// Sam pushed at his chest and he rolled onto his back, squeezing his eyes shut as he did so. //great Jack, you chose *this* moment to suddenly become noble?// His disappointment, and even some embarrassment, rung in his mind. Trying to figure out how to leave the room in dignity and still be able to pick up his various pieces of clothing, he was surprised to here the sound of a drawer shutting. Turning his head he saw Sam rolling back towards him. He admired the view of her naked chest as she rose above him, kneeling with her right knee touching his thigh. She placed a hand on his chest and a kiss on his surprised lips. "What-?" Her only answer was to lift the small packet in her other hand into his view. The grin that spread on his face was priceless. In less than a second she found herself flat on his chest, the light hairs there scintillating her sensitised nipples, and his mouth on hers seemingly transforming his emotions into physical actions. Their remaining barriers of clothing were quickly disposed of and Sam took great enjoyment out of putting the condom on Jack, the simple task prolonged by her creative caresses and her desire to extract as many moans from him as possible. He finally ended the torture with a harsh utterance of her name and rolling it to the base of his shaft himself. Taking Sam almost forcefully into his arms he rolled on top and settled in between her hips. It was here he tried to regain some control over his body, hoping to slow things down a little. She deserved to be made love to slowly, and with a little more romance than the picture in his mind right now. It was their first time together and he wanted to make it perfect. Sam saw what he was doing and took certain steps to prevent it. She moved against the hardness that pressed against her stomach eliciting a groan from him and getting his complete attention. Exactly what she wanted.

"Now. I want you now." Was that her voice, all husky and lustful? He looked into her eyes, the orbs darkened by desire and realised he couldn't hold back, even if she had wanted him to. Positioning himself at the centre of her cleft he pushed in, just a little. Sensation swamped him and he wondered vaguely if he would live through this. Sam swept her hands down his back to his buttocks, the tight silkiness of them registering faintly as something to investigate later, and thinking became very difficult. Reflexively her hands tightened, she felt Jack's moan at her throat. Unable to hold back, he slid into her, to the hilt, deciding that if the pleasure that rocked through him killed him now, he would die a happy man. Sam felt herself stretch to accomodate him, and wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him in further. Their rhythm was shattering, as they felt eachother's ecstasy and found it increasing their own. Jack felt the exhilaration rumbling and building inside him, his rythmic thrusts changing pace as the pressure increased. He heard Sam's breathy moans and then his name as her muscles clenched around him, the contractions dragging him over the edge and he was engulfed by white heat.

Jack propped himself up on one elbow and gazed at his lover. He didn't know how long it had been since they had collapsed in eachother's arms, but he remembered not having enough energy even to slip out of her. He found himself grow hard again as he watched her still-naked breasts rise and fall with her breathing. The dusky tips were rigid from the cool breeze in the room, or their earlier exploits. Seems he has more stamina than he thought. "Sam." Jack said as his hand quested from her sinewy thigh and over her hip. Her eyes were closed, breathing regular, but he knew she wasn't quite asleep. Her soft intake of breath as his tapered fingers swept low over the soft blonde curls proved it. "Major."

"What?" The reply was sleepy but her eyes as she opened them held desire.

"Is there anything you *can't* do well." His roguish grin was stopped by a direct hit with Sam's pillow, but muffled laughter could be heard from underneath it. It turned into a groan as he found his arms trapped at his hips by her knees and her hips raised so that they just touched, her slickness moistening the tip of him. Holding the position Sam threw the pillow covering his face onto the floor, then holding eye contact, leant forward to touch her tongue to his left nipple. His jaw clenched and his irises turned darker, proof of her effect on him. She really did like it when they did that. A satisfied smile tugged at her lips as she moved up to his mouth.

"Oh you'll get yours, Colonel," she whispered against his lips, "there are some things I can do very well." With that she lowered her hips, moaning as he sunk into her, her legs weakening their hold on him just enough for him to free his arms and snake them up her thighs to her hips. It wasn't until the next day that reality interceded into their world, in the form of a phonecall. Daniel really *did* have bad timing.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You like?? Please feedback. I'll be off to have a nice cold shower now, maybe I could find some ice...

Ms C: It's such a rugged contest.
Giles: Rugged? American football? Heh heh
Ms C: And that's funny because...?
Giles: Well, I think its rather odd that a nation that prides itself on its virility should feel compelled to strap on forty pounds of protective gear just in order to play rugby." Buffy the Vampire Slayer