samandjack.net

Story Notes: Feedback: Angel_530@hotmail.com

Spoilers/ Sequels: MUST READ THE OBSERVATION AND GETTING REVENGE FIRST! Otherwise you will be completely lost.

Archiving: Helopolis/ SJA/ My site/ Dana's site.

Rating: PG-13, some bad words…

Notes: Yadda, Yadda send Feedback! I need it, my life revolves around it! PLEASE!

@-->--->----, This rose is for Mel, Flo, Ann, Dana, Alex, Sonya, Annie, Heather, Kelly, Alli, Ricky, Lans, Pepsi, Net, Efrat, and Linz and Rodrigo. (yes I hafta give him one too! He is a VERY good person in real life. His email addy is Jamesmccloud@hotmail.com in case you guys want to tell him of his wonderful performance of getting kicked in the groin. Hehehehehe SORRY BRO!


The Return::



Jack and his wife sat on the living room couch cuddling when the doorbell rang, Sam immediately jumped up and went to see who it was, Jack picked up Jake and followed after her.

"Rosie!!!" Sam Carter O'Neill squealed when she opened the front door to her house.

"Sam!!!" Rosie squealed right back.

"Ohmygod! How are you?! Where is Jake??" Rosie said hugging Sam.

"Will someone please clue me in here?" Jack said walking up behind his wife, holding their son.

"Jack this is my cousin, Rosie Carter. Rosie this is my husband Jack. Jack, she was the cousin that couldn't make it to the wedding." Sam said.

"Oh that cousin! Hi!" Jack said as Rosie reached for Jake.

"Ohhhhh he's such a cutie!" Rosie said as she took the 3 year old in her arms.

"Where are you staying, Rosie?" Sam said as they headed into the living room.

"Well I just got in town, I was just going to stay in a hotel."

"Oh no way, you are staying here. We have an extra room." Jack said.

"Oh I couldn't impose." Rosie said.

"We insist." Sam said, smiling down at her cousin.

"Okay, I'll stay here…" Rosie said playing with Jake's hands.



THE NEXT DAY::



A figure walked slowly down a long, dark hallway. The figure stopped at one of the cells that were placed along the walls. She looked inside and said, "Mr. Diaz, you are free to go. Get your job done." And with that she turned her heel and walked away.

Sam ran down the stairs, in a hurry.

"Okay, Rosie, you have the numbers for my cell phone and pager and Jack's cell phone and pager. If you have any problems at all just call us."

"I will, don't worry Sam." Rosie said.

"Oh and a private is coming to pick up a few files tonight, he's harmless don't worry."

"Okay"



LATER THAT DAY::



"Hey sweetie, you want Dinner?" Rosie said, just as the doorbell rang.

As she went to the door she looked out the peek hole and saw a military dressed man.

She gingerly opened the door and asked the man to come in.

"I'll just get the file, hang on one sec." She said, walking into he kitchen.

When she reached the counter she noticed a picture and a court deposition on the refrigerator, the picture was of the man that tried poisoning Sam when she was expecting Jake. Rodrigo Diaz. The same man that was standing in the living room right at that moment.

Rosie gasped as she grabbed a bat and set it next to the door, just in case. She then reached right for the phone and dialed 911. All of a sudden the phone was knocked out of her hand and Rodrigo stood before her, seething with anger.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked, grabbing her wrist.

"Let me go!" She said, kneeing him in the groin.

He cried out and let go of her wrist as he fell to the floor.

She instantly grabbed for the bat and picked it up and hit him in the side with it. She screamed as loud as she could when he pulled out a 9mm and aimed it at her.

He fired once but missed and she hit him again with the bat, this time in the head. He fired once more and did not miss this time, he is her right in the arm and she cried out, hitting him once more with the bat.

Rodrigo once again fell to the floor, this time he didn't get back up, he just laid there, not moving. Rosie snapped back to reality when she heard Jake's crying, she went to get the little boy then headed to call 911 from the phone in the living room, not able to look at the beaten body in the kitchen.



A HALF HOUR LATER::



Sam and Jack pulled up to there house and immediately thought something had happened to their son when they saw a few cop cars and ambulances.

"Ohmygod… nooooo" Sam said rushing out of the car and running up to her house.

"Ma'am that is a crime scene you can't go in there." A local cop said, blocking Sam's path to the house.

"That is my house god Damnit!" She yelled.

"Sam?" She heard Rosie say right behind her.

"Rosie! Oh thank god you're all right!" Sam said rushing up to Rosie and embracing her.

"What happened? Where's Jake?" Jack asked.

"Jake is fine, he's in the ambulance, they are checking him out just to make sure. As for what happened, I was assaulted." Rosie said.

"By whom?" Sam asked

"Rodrigo Diaz"

"What he hell? He is in jail!" Jack said.

"Well apparently he got out Mr. O'Neill, and I have no idea how either. It's a mystery to all of us. But know this, he can never come after your family again so you can sleep tonight." A woman officer said walking up to the group.

"He more than likely will not make it but we can't charge Rosie because it was self defense. He shot her in the arm, she didn't want to die, she fought back, at least that is what I am telling the D.A." She continued.

"Oh thank god." Sam said.

"I can't believe he returned." Jack whispered.

"He's gone now Jack.. and he can never come after us again." Sam said embracing her husband in a fierce hug.



THE END!!!!