samandjack.net

Story Notes: First: I LOVE the chatroom - you get so many fic-ideas there... Second: Thanks to the Miracle-Cure-Bunch who uses them so brilliant(ly)... :) Third: Thanks to Anne-Marie for reading this first and correcting my grammar mistakes once more (if you still find some - blame her... :)

And last but not least: many thanks to Ravital for letting me use her personal disaster for a fic... :) I can't stop imagining how you drove the street in England (for the first time on the left side :) and *almost* hit the cow... :) Hope to chat with you again soon - and then you tell me more of happenings like that... LOL BTW: No animal was hurt!

One more thing: Sam, Jack and Daniel don't belong to me, neither does the cow! Rating: suitable for all ages (that would be G then, right?)

MSta280478@aol.com


Jack: "I am sorry, I didn't see her..."

Daniel: "Or him."

Sam: "How could you, Sir... The poor animal."

Jack: "She came out of nowhere... She was too fast."

Daniel: "Or he."

Sam: "If you had driven more carefully that wouldn't have happened."

Jack: "If she hadn't crossed the street the minute I rounded the corner it wouldn't have happened either..."

Sam: "Oh my, she's looking so confused... You think she has a trauma?"

Daniel: "Or he. Did you look if it's a cow or a bull?"

Sam and Jack: "Shut up, Daniel!"

Jack: "Ok, kids. Back in the car. The cow is still alive and we still have a long way ahead."

Sam: "But Sir, maybe...."

Jack: "No, we go. Or we won't arrive at the hotel before the morning and if this happens Major, /Jack leans over to Sam and whispers in her ear/ I can't spend the night with you..."



*ende*