samandjack.net

Story Notes: RATING: M (for sexual sujestions)

SPOILERS: anything with Jacob in it.

CATAGORY: Sam and Jack

ARCHIVE: SJA and Helipolis.

NOTES: I came up with this with Tim 'the man', he's a sick twisted guy, go figure.

FEEDBACK: please?????Please????? Pretty please with Jack on top?????


"Guys! You'll *never* guess what I just heard."

Sam rolled her eyes as she sipped her coffee and tried to read over her analysis as the gossip from the table behind her drifted over to her. She rolled her eyes, didn't these people have anything better to do? Like work for insistance?

"Me too, I have *huge* goss."

"Spill it."

"Well..."

Sam contiued to sip at her coffee, finishing off the last of it and preparing to leave when a certain familar name alerted her ears. She dropped her papers and tried to look netrual as she eve dropped on them.

"No way, O'Neill and Carter in the shower? Oh My God. When?"

Sam rose her eyesbrows and restrained herself from spinning around and dragging the information out of them.

"Here goes, Apparently Carter was having a shower and O'Neill walked in."

"So what? It happens *all* the time. What's so unsual about that?"

Yeah! Sam thought, picking up a piece of paper and pretended to be wrapped in the infromation it held. But Sam was far from it, she was desperatly straining her ear to hear what was the big deal.

"Don't you get it? He walked *in*.....but didn't walk *out*.....for a *very* long time, and when he did he was *wet*."

"No way, they did it in the shower?!?"

"I am *never* showering in there again!"

"How long is long?"

"Who told you this?"

Sam started to go bright red. It suddenly felt like everyone in the cafertiera was looking at her. Bending over the analyis she no longer even bothered to look intrested at it, she just stared at it.

It wasn't her fault. And it was *so* untrue. As much as she wished it had happened it hadn't. He'd came in, not realised she was there. She was at the back shower after all and he stepped in and undressed when Sam came out of her shower and saw him standing turning the tap on. Sam slipped as she whirled around and tried not to look and she cried out. Jack whirled around too, water suprising him from behind and he grapped his towel and ran towards her. Sam had cut herself on her forehead and he helped her up and fixed the cut. Both of them standing in their towels. Then he got dressed, while she was turned around, and left and went and got Janet to cheak on her.

That was all, they wern't having raging sex in the locker room.

"Simmons told me. He wouldn't lie. Everyone knows he likes Carter, so he keeps extra special tabs her, he'd know if anything was happening."

"Maybe it was a one off thing....maybe it's all coincidence."

"No way, I mean *everyone* heard about that whole armband thing. Did you hear that the reason the General was so mad at them was becasue O'Neill and Carter got banned from O'Malleys?"

"Yeah, that was becasue of a bar fight."

"No it wasn't. O'Neill and Carter aparently had sex on the pool table infront of everyone. Their hormones where uped and they did it right there. And you know where else?"

"No, where?"

"Come on, tell us? Was it on the Generals desk?"

"No way, it would be the infirmary."

"Nup, your all wrong.....the gate room."

"Nooooo."

"Yep and guess who came through the gate while they where doing it?"

"The General?"

"No stupid, I said who *came* through the gate."

"That Icky Tollan guy?"

"I like him, but he just needs to work on the fashion side."

"Yuck, you have wierd taste."

"Shut up you two! Who was it? Martouf?"

"Close.......Carters Dad."

"NO WAY!"

"Uh huh, way."

"And simmons told you this? He saw this?"

"He was just coming on shift and they where doing it on the gate, and Carters Dad came through the gate when they where halfway through."

"What did he say? Man, there game, I could never do that....not on the gate anyway it's too uncomfortable."

"Well Carters dad was a little pissed at Jack, I mean finding your own daughter laying before you screaming her head off-"

"He's that good?"

"Yeah, she came......four times before he had barely started."

"Wowwwww."

"I wish I where her. You know one of Janets nurses said he was this big."

"No way......what a stud."

"How come Carter gets all the good ones?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well didn't you hear? She and Martouf where at it and.....you'll never guess who else."

"Who, the General?"

"No! Gross, where do you come up with this stuff Shelly?"

"I'm just guessing, Gees."

"Is it that SF gaurd, cause I heard that he's this big."

"As if.....but no, it's Teal'c."

"Really?"

"Cool, you know I wonder if he's bigger than-"

"Hey Carter, I was looking for you in the gate room."

Sam snapped her head up to see her CO sit down infront of her, followed by Teal'c who took a seat beside him. Sam litterly heard all the eyes snap to her back and she groaned inwardly.

"No sir I was right here."

"Ah, so what are you doing? You need any help with anything? Me and Teal'c will give you a hand, wont we Teal'c?"

"Indeed. What can we do to be of your service?"

Sam heard the snickers behind her and something inside her snapped. Fine, lets give them something to talk about. "Well Sir, You can actually. I needed some help with some pressure in the gate room, the grate needs some...tightening, Teal'c I could use your help too. Three will get the job done faster. " Sam said smugly giving them both a grin.

"Sure thing. But we can't be there all night like last time, my back is still killing me and isn't dad meant to be coming tonight?"

Sam smiled as gasps came from behind her and she smugly nodded and stood up with them. "You go on ahead. I'll be there in a second." Sam said. As they left she heard them launch into a huge debate and Sam turned around to face them, smiling sweetly.

They all went silent as Sam cleared her throat and they looked up at her fearfully. "You know if your going to gossip, at least get your facts straight." Sam said polietly.

"What ever do you mean Major Carter?" The one who had been leading the gossip said smartly.

"What I mean is that you totally off with the sizes....it's this big at his best." Sam replied trying to keep a straight face as she showed them with her fingers and with that she said her excused herself for some 'duty' and left smiling to herself as she left, leaving mouths open agap before they turned into a storm of rumours.

"What are you so happy about?" Jack asked as she joined them in the hallway.

"Oh nothing much, just getting some facts straight." Sam replied smiling pulled them both down the hallway, ignoring their confused looks.



~THE END.