samandjack.net



Sam was upset. Everyone knew but didnt know why. Truth be told she didnt know why. Earlier Janet talked to her asked her what was wrong. She was really mad sam wouldnt even talk to her. she didnt understand. nobody did.
''Sam wait up'' she heard the common voice but not the one she wanted to hear.
''hey daniel''
''why you so moody recently?''
''GOD, WHY DOES EVERYBODY NEED TO KNOW THAT?!''Sam stomped off to her quarters and slamed the door to see Jacob and Salmec.
''Sam, hun, whats bugging you? dont try to lie i know when you lie.''
''LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONCE IN MY F-ING LIFE!'' Sam barked at her father.
''SAMANTHA CARTER, IF YOU LEAVE THIS ROOM I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON THAT WALL.'' Jacob threatened.
''You wouldn't understand''
''try me''
''fine'' sam started crying her eyes out.
''sam you in here? oh im not interupting am i?''
''no jack i think she needs friends and family by her side right now.''
''ok i'll stay''
''now sam what wont i understand''jacob asked in his sweet father voice.
''im upset because my life isn't-''
''isn't what?'' jack made his puppy dog look to get carter to spill.
''NORMAL''
''sam, yes it is you lead a normal life'' jack and jacob tried to convince her.
''no i dont i have to live not being able to tell people what i do im not a teacher, a vet, god i dont even work at a fast food place! thats normal!''
''sam, you rather work at a fast food place instead of searching through the stars?''
''yes i cant take the stress anymore!''
''sam come here.'' jack whispered loud enough for her to hear.
''sir?''
''sam lose the sir for now i have a name i think you know it.''
''why''
''because right now your normal plain ole Sam and right now im plain ole normal Jack.''
''c'mon sam come here'' she lifted her self from the floor and slowly crawled to jack. she was nervious. he was afraid of what jacob would do to him for this.
''sam'' jack said.
''what?''
''you have the normalest life because i love you and you know it''