samandjack.net



JACK’S POV
Jack was bored, he was sitting at his desk with his feet up, they were on stand- by duty, he had already harassed Daniel and played with his YoYo, what could he do now to pass the time. He could fantasise about Sam and what he would like to do to her in a nice comfy bed, stop it O’Neill he chastised himself, she is off limits, mores the pity. He sighed, rubbing his hands through his already untidy hair.

His eyes roamed over his desk, he saw the broken Play Station, he must ask Sam sometime if she could fix it. Next he looked at his in-tray, there were a pile of letters and memo’s, but he made it a rule never to open mail more than once a week. But he might as well open them as he hadn’t got much else to do.
He read the first three, double boring, and then he noticed the next one was in Sam’s distinctive handwriting. Why is she writing to me? I only saw her this morning for breakfast in the commissary, he carefully opened the letter
He read it and then read it again, she loves me, Sam loves me, transfer, what the hell is she talking about, she can’t leave me. I better go down to her Lab, and see her, no! I will never be able to talk to her, I get all tongue tied when she looks at me with those gorgeous eyes. But I could answer her letter.
Dear Sam

I don’t know what to say to you, but here goes I will try. I do return your love, very much so, I have loved you since you walked into the briefing room many years ago you don’t know how many times I have wanted to tell you that, to hold you in my arms, make love to you, and the idea of you having my babies is what I dream of.
But, and it is a big but, how do we get around the regs. There is no question of you transferring away from the SGC, we need you, hell! I need you here.
Perhaps we could meet up, away from the mountain and discuss this. I desperately want a relationship with you, you know the saying ‘Where’s there’s a will there’s a way’. So how about it, shall we try? Please answer one way or the other.

Forever yours Jack.

He quickly put the letter in the Internal Post, before he lost his nerve.
The End or the beginning.