samandjack.net



A Little Piece of Her


Category: Romance

Spoilers: Beneath the Surface

Season: Future

Pairings: Sam and Jack

Rating: PG-13 (T)

Warnings: Sexual Innuendo

Summary: Jack remembers.

Author’s Note: Just a short piece of fluff that sprung into my head. Must have been having one of those glucose moments!

Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are not my property. I have written this story for the enjoyment of Stargate SG-1 fans all over the world. No copyright infringement is intended and no monetary gain is expected.





*****
“Sir,” he repeated bitterly, a sad look of acceptance on his handsome features and regret blatant in his eyes.

“Yes, Sir,” she smiled back — a smile without cheer, an acknowledgement of rules and regulations, of things they could not change, and of dreams they must give up.
*****

He remembered that look as if it were yesterday, and his fingers mindlessly played with the blond lock that still smelled of her.

*****
“If you don’t do it, I’ll have to ask someone else,” she had threatened with a dimpled smile, holding the shears up to his nose.

And he relented. He cut her hair as short as a boy’s, just as she had wanted. And if at all possible, she looked even more radiantly beautiful to him with her mutilated locks.

He told her so, and she gave him one of those smiles that melted ice and made his heart boil with need. She kissed him then, and he reveled in the taste of her, and the fact that she was his as he put the little bit of treasure inside his pocket.
*****

His fingers brought the strip of hair to his cheek, feeling its softness, and he closed his eyes remembering that time of blissful ignorance and forgetfulness. He remembered how she had felt in his arms, all soft and wanton, feverish with desire for him.

*****
“This is risky,” she panted, her eyes clouded with passion.

“I don’t care,” he replied continuing to explore her body.

“It could be wrong,” she halfheartedly insisted.

“I still don’t care,” he automatically answered, his fingers busy, his tongue tasting, her scent driving him insane.

“We could be brother and sister,” she suggested, suddenly tense.

This gave him pause, but then he looked into her eyes and stated, “I’m much older than you are!”

“Still… it’s possible,” she retorted, her smile indicating that she was teasing him.

“And I still don’t give a rat’s ass,” he smirked, claiming her mouth as he pressed her down again. He meant to make her moan, plead and threaten, just like last time.
*****

He smiled and looked at the soft silk between his fingertips, the little piece of her that shone in the waning light of dusk as he sat by the lake. Its simple beauty still made him feel as he had then… young, strong, willing to do anything to be with her, madly and utterly in love.

He had fought for her, and he had won. The others had never had a chance. They had been fighting against a man possessed, and they had lost. And when he had turned to claim his prize, he had burst into laughter at the sight that had greeted his eyes.

*****
“He was going to break your head open,” she justified as if caught with her hand in the cookie jar, her right hand still holding the wrench with which she had clobbered his would be assailant. Then she shrugged, dropping the tool on the man’s groin for good measure, and flew into his waiting open arms.

“My hero,” she teased, her brilliant smile illuminating their dark surroundings. And she kissed him, her tongue eager and curious, mindless of who might be watching and what they might do to them for fraternizing. And he kissed her back, his arms tight around her, his hands rubbing her back.
*****

A deep sigh escaped him as he remembered those dark yet bright days of secret meetings, stolen moments, and whispered words of love. And he wished he had them all over again. He yearned for them. He missed those days when he had thought his name was Jonah… and hers Thera.

But then long arms circled his neck from behind, and he smiled. He was busted, caught in the act… again.

“When are you going to throw away that silly lock of hair?” she asked him, nibbling on his ear.

“Never,” he answered for the millionth time. And he smiled as she lightly bit his earlobe, making him shiver. “I know you don’t want me to,” he confidently stated.

“You’re right, of course,” she purred. “You’re always sooo affectionate after you play with it,” she smiled against his neck.

“Oh, so the word is ‘affectionate’ now?” he taunted, tucking the old and much handled lock of hair into his pocket and getting to his feet as she giggled and backed away. “Last time you used a different word,” he commented with a raised eyebrow, slowly stalking her as she continued to back away with a naughty smile on her face.

“I think the word I used was… sweet?” she made a face, as if trying to remember.

He shook his head, his dark look predatory as he advanced on her.

“Amorous?” she suggested mischievously.

He shook it again. Now the ravenous grin was full blown.

“Loving? Ah!” she squealed as he suddenly jumped her and grabbed her, trapping her against his body.

“You’ll remember in a second,” he promised as he dove for a kiss.

“Yes… I will… oh, yes… Jack,” she muttered distractedly as his mouth left hers to trail down her neck. He slowly lowered her to the ground, his body covering hers on their favorite spot, right by the pier. His mouth found sweet, warm flesh, and his hands did what they had spent years perfecting… making her forget everything but him… touching her.


The End