samandjack.net



TITLE: Revenge

AUTHOR: Alimoo1971

E-MAIL: Alimoo@xtra.co.nz

RATING:

SPOILERS: Chain Reaction, season four

CATEGORY:

PAIRINGS: Jack & Sam

SUMMARY: Kinsey wants to get his revenge on Jack after what happened at his house.

ARCHIVE: SJD, Yes. S/J NC17 Fanfic, fan fiction

DISCLAIMER: Ok, don't own these characters. Made this story up, didn't make any money out of it, yada, yada. You know the rest.

FEED BACK: Yes Please

NOTES: I was thinking about this story during milking, so I decided to write it.

SONGS: I do not own the following song and lyrics. Brian Adams – I Swear to You

*******************************************************

It had been two weeks since Major General Hammond had returned to the SGC after a short retirement - thanks to Jack and Mayborne; they had been able to find out that Senator Kinsey had known about the threats to General Hammond and his family.

SG1 was back together again and getting ready for another mission this time they were going away for a week. General Hammond was watching his best and craziest team getting ready to leave when the wormhole opened up for them.

“SG1 you have a go” Jack sketched his usual Jack salute at his CO before turning back to his team.

“Ok campers, move out.”

Sam used the controls on ‘Fred’ to move it and their gear up the ramp and through the wormhole, then the four of them went through and the gate shut down.

Nobody knew that Kinsey and his NID friends were trying to find a way to get rid of Hammond and split up SG1 for good. In all the copies of SG1 reports over the four years, they had found only one weakness - Major Samantha Carter. So the only way to break up the team and get rid of Jack was to get Sam pregnant and Jack court martialled.

From the files that they ‘d read, Sam was given a monthly injection, specially created to balance the naquadria in her system; so all they had to do was get their NID mole to swap one of the bottles with a hormonal drug so that she could start producing eggs.

They made contact with the agent and one night, when there was hardly any one in the infirmary he swapped the bottles. Once that was done he got rid of the other bottles as soon as he could. He did this on two consecutive months.


Two months later SG1 returned from a planet where some Jaffa had ambushed them. Sam had been hit in the back by a staff blast and they had just barely managed to make it back to the SGC. Sam was in surgery, while the rest of the team cleaned up and briefed General Hammond about what had happened.

“Sir we just had just walked about a hundred meters, when Teal’c stopped and had his weapon ready to fire. I was just about to ask him what was wrong when their staff blasts came at us from the trees. I heard Carter scream as we took cover. I saw her fall to the ground and I saw the blood on her back. I ordered Teal’c and Daniel to cover me and was able to drag her to nearby cover. All I could do was give her some morphine to knock her out. She was screaming in lots of pain. When she was out, I quickly checked her over and told Daniel and Teal’c to pull back and cover me. Daniel dialed the gate and sent the signal, and, well, we came though, and you saw what happened in the gate room”

“Teal’c did you recognize any of the Jaffa that attacked the team?”

“Yes, they serve Baal.”

“I see. SG1 in on downtime till we know what is happening with Major Carter. Dismissed.”

They all left the room and headed to the infirmary to find out what was happening with Sam. A nurse approached Jack.

“Colonel O’Neill Sir, can you come with me please?”

“What? I’ve all had my jabs and check- ups”

“Sir, Dr Fraser left a note asking me to make sure I get a sample from you sir - so please Sir.”

“Ok, make sure it’s a small needle. See you guys soon.”

Jack followed the nurse in to a room; on the table was the sample jar.

“What kind of sample did the doc want?” The nurse picked up the jar and passed it to him.

“Semen sir”

“Oh, hey I gave some last month. What do the doc want another sample for?”

“You will have to ask her Sir. I’m just following orders. When you’re finished, I’ll be waiting at my desk Sir.”

Then the nurse left and closed the door behind her, so she could give Jack some privacy.

Fifteen minutes later Jack showed up with the sample. He looked around for her; she was nowhere to be found. When she showed up he passed the sample to her and left the room, so he could join the others.

“Any news on Carter?”

“No Jack. Is everything ok?”

“Yeah, it wasn’t a jab, it was a different sample Doc wanted.”
Janet showed up.

“Doc, how is she?” Jack asked.

“She’s going to be ok. I’m sending her to the Academy hospital in the morning, since the beds here are almost full and I don’t know when the next casualties will be coming in. She’s is the only wounded female on base too.”

“Can we see her?”

“Yes, but only for few minutes”

“Ok, thanks Doc.”

Janet walked into the infirmary with the guys in tow. Sam was sleeping. Janet checked everything before leaving. Sam opened her eyes.

“Hey Sam. Janet said that you are going to be ok?” Daniel said with a gentle smile. Sam just nodded.

“How are you feeling Carter. Do you need any thing?”

“I’m ok Sir, just sleepy.”

“Ok, why don’t you just get some rest. We’ll talk later ok?”

“Ok Sir” Sam closed her eyes and fell asleep again.

“Come on Jack, why don’t we get some thing to eat? We can see her tomorrow.”

“I’m not hungry. You guys go ahead with out me. I’ll be in my quarters.”

Then Jack left them. He stopped and turned to have a look at Sam one more time before leaving.

“O’Neill is worried about Major Carter?”

“Yeah, he has taken it hard. Come on, let’s get some thing to eat.”

Daniel and Teal’c went to the mess hall to grab some thing to eat, while Jack went to his quarters, to be left alone.