samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back yes please


TITLE: Dreams

AUTHOR: Alimoo

E-MAIL: Alimoo@xtra.co.nz

RATING: R

SPOILERS: Metamorphosis, Prophecy up to end of season eight

CATEGORY:

PAIRINGS: Jack & Sam

SUMMARY: Sam has dreams and they come true, thanks to Eggar, Nirrti and the Ancient machine.

ARCHIVE: SJD, Yes. S/J NC17 Fanfic Archive, Fan fiction

DISCLAIMER: Ok, don't own characters. Made this story up, didn't make any money out of it, yada, yada, you know the rest.

FEED BACK: Yes Please

NOTES: I was thinking about this story during milking, so I decided to write it. Thank you Kiandra for beta reading this for me. 

SONGS:

***********************************************

When Wodan and Eggar were taking Jack to Nirrti, he was able to convince Eggar to read Nirrti’s mind.

“No, she is a God”, and Jack stopped and turned around to look at the two of them. Wodan raised his hand.

“Stop! Just listen to me. Yes, I do want to kill Nirrti but Eggar you can read my mind, right?”

“Yes, now move” Jack raised his hands.

“Ok but before I turn around I want you to read my mind. When I think two people’s names, you will know what happened to them; please.”

Jack knew that time was running out for Sam and he had to try to convince them before he had to go into the machine.

“Ok but I will know if you are not telling the truth.”

“Ok” Jack and Eggar looked into one another’s eyes.

“Alebran” Eggar saw through Jack’s thoughts and saw his point of view about what had happened to his friend’s brother and he turned to his friend.

“He speaks the truth!”

“My brother?”

“Yes, I’m sorry Wodan, he is dead. Nirrti killed him and everyone else in the village.”

“No!”

“Eggar” Jack said and Eggar turned to look at Jack.

“Cassandra”

Eggar saw everything from Jack’s point of view about what happened to Cassie, to her family and everyone on her planet. He saw who was behind it and what Nirrti had done to Cassie. He then saw what happened four years later and how Cassie almost died because of the experiment Nirrti was still doing.

He also saw how they were able to get Nirrti to save Cassandra’s life. Eggar turned to look at his friend.

“He speaks the truth, Nirrti is a murderer; she has killed people on other planets and she must be stopped.”

“What do we do?”

“Eggar, can you read Nirrti’s mind? Can you just get what information you need so that you can heal my friend Carter?”

“I know you care about your friends but I sense love. You love her and you don’t want to lose her?”

“Yes, please we haven’t got much time; she is dying.”

“We will help you.”

“Good. Let’s go and bring her to the machine. If you can help save her life, we can help you and your people with food, clothing and help to rebuild your homes.”

“You will do that for us? After what we have done to Carter?”

“Yes, now let’s go” and they went back to the cells.

“Teal’c, can you carry Carter? We haven’t got much time.” Teal’c carefully lifted Sam up into his arms and then she opened her eyes and saw Jack.

“Jack” she said weakly.

“Hang on Sam, just hang on. After this I’m taking you to my cabin so just hang on. Come on guys, let’s go.”

Sam closed her eyes again and they followed Eggar and Wodan back to the where the machine was.

“Stay here and wait until I come and get you.”

“We will Colonel” Jonas told Jack. Eggar and Woden walked into the room where Nirrti and two of her Jaffa were waiting.

“Ah, Colonel O’Neill, it is so nice of you to join us.”

“I want you to change Carter back and let my team go and then you can do what ever you want with me” She smirked at him.

“Oh I can and will do whatever I want. Now stand in the circle and we shall begin.”

“No.”

She looked at him. “Do what I say or Major Carter will die.”

“You’re going to let her die, like you let my people die?” Eggar said

“Jaffa Kree”

They pointed their staff weapons at the three of them and Wodan raised his hand and flicked his wrist; the weapons were taken out of the Jaffa’s hands and flew across the room. Nirrti pointed to them.

“I am your God.”

Then Wodan put his hands into a choking position and Nirrti started to choke. When he raised his hand again, she was lifted off the ground and he twisted his hand to snap her neck. He put his hand down and Nirrti dropped to the ground, her eyes glowing. The two Jaffa ran out of the room.

“We must hurry.”

Jack ran to the next room and took Sam from Teal’c arms and went back into the room again. Sam was conscious by this time and they all were in the room and Jack was standing in the circle.

“Sam, you will have to stand up, can you do that?”

“I’m too weak.”

“Please Sam, just try” Jack put her on her feet but held on to her.

“Ok Sam, I’m going to let you go now. Eggar is going to undo what Nirrti did to you, ok?”

“Ok” she said weakly.

Jack let go of her slowly and she was standing up with her eyes almost closed. Jack moved out of the way so Eggar could start working on Sam straight away. They could see that she was getting stronger as they watched what the machine was doing to her.