samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


The next day, the SGC received word from one of the four planets that within the next six hours mother ships would arrive there. So they contacted Jack, he got Adam to go there and he made sure that he had a rest before they showed up.

An hour later they heard from the last planet, so Jack sent Jolinar to it. She was there for about an hour, when the ships arrived in orbit, so she did her thing with the fireballs. Luckily where the cavern was, wasn’t to far from the Stargate.

In no time at all, it was over. Once she had a rest she went to the camp site where the Jaffa were rounding up all the others and put them behind a force field. Jolinar first headed to the wounded, before starting on the other Jaffa that were there.

A few hours later ten mother ships showed up at the planet where Michael was. So he did the same thing also. Within no time at all it was all over and the rebel Jaffa on the ground started to round up the other Jaffa who were on the run. In no time at all, they were all caught and also put behind a force field, till Michael would show up.

When he did, Jolinar had already healed the wounded and also changed the ones who believed in their gods. Once done there, she started on the other Jaffa there, one at a time. Then Michael showed up and helped with the others. After a few hours, they both had a rest at the Jaffa camp site.

At that time the SGC Stargate was being activated, but nothing was coming through. So after some time, thy found out that a weapon was being sent through the gate. Luckily the iris was closed, while that was happening. They just received word that over forty mother ships had just shown up and there was no way of contacting any one for help.

They all knew that the O’Neill’s were off world trying to save everyone else, and not knowing what was going on back on earth. The members of the joint chief of staff and some of the top brass were trying to find a way to destroy the ships: Joanne was watching from a corner, when she heard one of them say.

“It is a shame we don’t know anyone who has the gene and who knows the ship inside and out.”

“The system lord sure had all of this planed.”

“Yeah.” Then Joanne walked in to the room, when one of them saw her.

“Excuse me, what are you doing here?! Airmen take her to the cell, how did she get on the base?”

“Excuse me General sir, I can disable the ships,” she said and everyone went quiet and they all looked at her.

“What, this isn’t a game!”

“I know. My name is Joanne Peterson and I’m your secret weapon. As for the mother ships, I know them inside and out.”

“What, is this a joke?!”

“No, you can ask Dr Fraser, she can tell you that I have both the gene and protein marker.”

“Ok, someone get Dr Fraser here, now!” One of the Generals said. A couple of minutes later Janet showed up.

“Did you want to see me sir?”

“Yes, this little girl said that she is the secret weapon.”

Then Janet looked at Joanne. She knew what’s been happening and that the O’Neill family is on the other planets fighting the Jaffa, but the system lords didn’t know about Joanne.

“Sir, if you are asking if she has got the ancient gene, the answer is yes and she also knows about the Goa’uld and about the ships. Sir, the Goa’uld don’t know about her, but they do know about the O’Neill children.”

“Well ok, she goes, but she will need warm clothing.”

“I’m on my now, sir.” Then she ran out the door and headed to her quarters that she shears with Jolinar.

“Doctor, I want you to go with her.”

“Yes, sir.”

Janet left to go and get changed herself. Five minutes later they both were in the gate room when they were beamed to the outpost with six SF men.

“Ok Joanne, you know what to do.”

“Yes, here goes nothing.”

Joanne sat in the chair and then everything glowed around her. She leaned back in the chair and put her hand on the gel back and then she closed her eye and concentrated. Then her fingers started to move and Janet noticed, that the hole was starting to glow.

“Get out of the way!” She yelled.

Then the SF men moved over to Janet before hundred fireballs leaped out and up the hole. They were all shocked. The fireballs went up the hole and headed to the ships and disabled every thing except for life support. Within minutes it was all over. Then the glowing light disappeared around Joanne and she fell asleep. Janet went to check on her.

“She's ok, we just leave her to rest now.” then they all heard on one of the airmen's radio that all of the ships had been disabled, and it's over. A few minutes later Joanne woke up. Janet was with her, smiling.

“You did it Joanne! Do you know how to make the Jaffa believe?”

“Yes, but their are too many of them for me alone. Any thing about the Stargate?”

“No, sorry sweetie.”

“Ok, lets go home, it’s getting cold in here.”

“Ok, lets go.” A few minutes later that were back at the SGC.


At the alpha site, when the last Jaffa was done, he told Jon and Adam about what he'd heard about the plans of destroying Earth with an alien device through the star gate and that there was no way of stopping it.

“How far away is the planet?”

“One day by ship.”

“Do you know where this planet is?” Jon ask

“Yes.”

“Ok, you can come with us and we will get Bra’tac to come along as well.”

Then they headed to one of storage rooms, where they got four blocks of C4 and four tins of naquadah and a timer. Once they got them in the bag they grabbed four crystals. Then they went to get some food and water for the trip. Once done, they left a note for General Hammond before they left.

As soon as they left the planet they went into hyperspace, because they knew that time was running out. So the two boys went to the engine room and swapped the crystals around and then they use the Zat to help the power boost, so that they would be there in minutes, not hours.

Once done there, they started to get the bombs set up with the timer. Ten minutes later they arrived at the planet, they cloaked the ship, till they reached the weapon. Once the ship was in place, they ringed the two boys down.

They set the bombs up and set the timer for thirty seconds, then Jon radioed for a beam up. Once back on the ship they went to a safe distance and they watched it blow up in pieces and the gate shut down. Then they headed back to the alpha site.

When General Hammond went to his office and saw the kid's note, he was shocked to find out what they were going to do. So all he could do was wait for them to return, which they did an hour later.

“Jon, Adam, what in gods name were you to thinking?!”

“We saved Earth granddad George. When we found out what the system lords were up to, we had no choice, but to destroy the weapon that was used to slowly destroy the Earth Stargate” Jon said.

“Well in that case, thank you, both of you. Now how about you two go and freshen up and grab something to eat.”

“Ok, what about the ships that are still hanging around earth?” Adam asked.

“Well there are three mother ships on their way. They are going to put all the Jaffa into holding cells, replace the damaged crystals and fly them to one of the planets. Then you and your brothers and Jolinar will do your thing with them.”

“Ok, how long before they reach Earth?”

“Two days.”

“Ok, after we had something to eat, we could go and help the rest of the family before they all show up when?”

“Well it will take two days to get there, and another two more to reach the planet”

“Ok, well we better go then” Jon said.

Everyone was shocked when they notice the Stargate had shut down, so they dialed the alpha site to see how things were going there. General Hammond told them all what had happened at the alpha site and what Jon and Adam did to save Earth.

Reynolds told Hammond about what Joanne had done down in Antarctica and how she saved Earth also. Hammond was happy that Earth was saved once again. After a brief report the gate shut down and everyone could relax for a while. Jon went to help George and Jacob out, while Adam went to help Jolinar and Michael.

The next day Jon and George went to help Daniel, Jack and Sam, while Jacob went to help out Jolinar, Adam and Michael. They all returned to the Alpha site once every thing was done and the ships were restored.

General Hammond briefed them on what has happened in the last few days. After the debriefing and they all had some thing to eat and drink. Then they all talked to the Jaffa, so they could get some Intel on what’s been happening to they system lords.

The next day the O’Neill family headed back to Earth, they were greeted by the four young O’Neill boys. They all ran to their parents and they both scooped them up in their arms and hugged them and everyone there was pleased to see them all. They all went to have their check-up before finding out about what’s been going on while they were away.

They were happy that Earth was safe once again so they all decided to celebrate that night.

“So Joanne, where would you like to go for dinner, any place you want to, where would you like to go?” Jack asked

“Well I would go for a pizza, so pizza hut then.”

“Ok pizza hut it is. Why don’t we get the rest of the gang and get out of here, what do you say kids?”

“Yaaaaa” they all said at the same time.

So after they all got changed they let the others know about their plan and they all headed out into the two trucks plus the Peterson car. Twenty minutes later they arrived at pizza hut, which had just opened.

Once they were all sitting, they ordered their drinks. They talked for a bit, while waiting for the pizza and started to munch on both hot chips and corn chips and the salads from the bar.

They all talked about how well they were doing at school and about winning the softball championships. When three pizzas showed up they all went and got a slice each for starts. Sam got the four young ones slice of cheese lover’s pizza each they were enjoying themselves, then slowly other customers showed up for the evening meal. Everyone was having a great time eating, drinking and talking.

After they had pizza and chips, they all had frosty boy ice cream, with chop nuts, chocolate mousse, hundred and thousands sprinkles and chocolate fudge on top. They were all enjoying it. Two hours later they all left and the four young ones were falling asleep. So they all left to go home where they arrived about half an hour later.

Daniel and Teal’c helped Jack and Sam with the four young ones while the other ones went to bed themselves since they where tired too. Once the kids were in bed asleep, Daniel and Teal’c went home themselves after Jack and Sam thank them for helping them with the kids. When they were gone, Jack and Sam went and sat on the couch, snuggling in each other’s arms.

“Well it has been a interesting week for us,” Sam said.

“Yeah, well I hope that the remaining system lords will get the message and won't to bug us again.”

“True, now that there are more free Jaffa.”

“Yeah, hopefully the rest will follow and leave the Goa’uld or even kill them.”

“That would be good, I know that they have been fighting for years and now it might be all coming to an end.”

“Yeah, all we need now is to find a way to get rid of they symbiotes, so that the Jaffa won't depend on them any longer, so that they could live a normal life like you and me.”

“Yeah, that would be a good thing, at least their children won’t have to go through it.”

“Yeah, at lest they are safe.”

“Come one, lets go to bed, it's more comfortable there.”

Sam got up and held out her hand out to Jack. He took it and she pulled him up and they went to bed. Later on that night, they made passionate love before they both went to sleep again.