samandjack.net
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: It's Christmas at the SGC, and all are on leave in the snow at Jack's cabin in Minnesota, or at least somewhere on the way...
Rated: PG13
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Alternate Universe or Reality
Original Archive Date: 2002 Aug 19
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 18018 Read: 3590
Published: Aug 29, 2009 Updated: Aug 29, 2009
Story Notes:
EMAIL: sweetshipper@yahoo.co.uk

CATEGORY: D&J are the prominent couple here, drama, angst, romance, AU (sorta) and S&J established relationship.

SPOILERS: No idea sorry.

SEASON/SEQUEL: Third installment in a series. There's probably gonna be another after this.

RATING: PG-13

CONTENT WARNINGS:

STATUS: Okay, this is the third story in the series which has Kate and Summer in them, I'm still thinking of a name for the series. It carries on five months from Even Angels Fall, which was a sequel to, To catch A Falling Star.
So far the series looks like this
To Catch A Falling Star.
Even Angels Fall.
A Gift From The Heavens.

SUMMARY: It's Christmas at the SGC, and all are on leave in the snow at Jack's cabin in Minnesota, or at least somewhere on the way...

ARCHIVE: Yeah, sure, you betcha, Sam and Jack archive of course and Heliopolis. Becca and Bryn you guys still know you can have this. Anyone else all ya have to do is ask, I'm very nice ya know and I don't bite.

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters and places are the property of MGM, World Gekko Corp and Double Secret Productions. This piece of fan fiction was created for entertainment not monetary purposes and no infringement on copyrights or trademarks was intended. Previously unrecognized characters (such as Kate, Summer, Jay, Aidan, Danni, Kellie and Matthew, Rosie, Michael and Dylan, Noah and Grace ) and places, and this story, are copyrighted to the author. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is to my family...all of em. It's to Ellie (puddin) I love ya hun. It's to Louisa and all the guys at SODS who I absolutely adore, both the adults and the kids!!! I had such a great time doing Aladdin because of all of you and now I'm having so much fun with all of you wonderful people doing Fiddler especially Jim, Michael, Lorna, Alex, Richard, Kate, Hayley, David, John and Peter. Just knowing you all is incredible and I love you all for it. It's to Neth and her peeps *waves hi to Rachel and Neths mom and dad.* to Jay, Ali, Loz, Jo, Alli, Nike, Linda, Bryn and Becca who have waited a long time for me to finish this. It's to John and all the guys who've sent feedback on all my fics, you guys are incredible, to Mavis and Dannielle thank you so much. It's also to the guys who've made this universe such an incredible one to play in and to the actors who have made it so wonderful, especially one in particular who's a real sweetie.
As love weaves it's spell.

1. Chapter 1 by Lucy Maria Elmer [Reviews - 0] (18018 words)