samandjack.net

Story Notes: Email :
strange_gurl_87@hotmail.com

Category :
Jack and Sam romance (what else), angst (I think),

Status :
incomplete

Rating :
pg (I think)

Content warnings :
{warnings}

Pairings :


Season/sequel info :
fourth season during Entity

Spoilers :
Entity, CO--… actually just say a lot.

Archive :
Heliopolis. SJR anywhere else ask first please

Summary :
Jacks thoughts thru entity

Disclaimer :
Leave me alone!!! A girl can Dream you know… Oh, well, We all know the drill. The characters aren’t mine, I’m just playing with them a little, I’m sure no-one minds I’ll put them back where I found them, there won’t be any damage, well…not much anyway. I’m not making any money (too bad) blah, blah, blah. NOW READ. No pressure. (Smiles sweetly.)J

Feedback :
desperately needed, if I have to beg I will. Honesty, greatly respected. Flaming accepted, although it burns I think I can take it. (Silent plea: ~ Be gentle)

Author's Note :
We all know this fic is not true. Humour me, just a little thinking. WHAT?! WERE YOU EXPECTING A PLOT?!! Ha! I’d like to thank Joey, my beta. And all those who inspired me to write (that includes my busy beta)
Author's Notes: We all know this fic is not true. Humour me, just a little thinking. WHAT?! WERE YOU EXPECTING A PLOT?!! Ha! I’d like to thank Joey, my beta. And all those who inspired me to write (that includes my busy beta)


“Leave Major Carter right now” I give her…it a stern look…hoping against hope that my red rimmed eyes, from the hours of crying, or the catch in my voice do not betray me. It seems to work she…*it* looks almost frightened. It pushes away the bed covers and makes a run. “Let her go!”

We follow. Where is it going…. back into that memory thing?…as soon as its in there I’ll destroy it. Sam shouldn’t have to go through this again.

////flash////

A memory of Sam behind bars, but yet not Sam. Jolinar.

////end flash////

Concentrate Jack…..Ok we got *it* cornered. What’s it doing. What the hells coming out of her hands.

No. I bite my lip. Raise the Zat, and fire. It hits her. But its like she just absorbs it. She…no *it* looks at me. It stares into my eyes….reminding me it has control, reminding me I can’t do anything. It knows….is there anyone who doesn’t know. The general even knows. I care about her…a lot….I think I lo….I can’t Zap it again, it might kill her but if it gets into our computers. Oh god. Sam.

I raise the zat. Sam…..It still stares at me…..the light pulsating from her fingers…..Sam

////flash////

“Where’s he transferring form?”

“*She* is transferring from the pentagon”

God, She’s beautiful.

“I take it you’re Colonel O’Neill. Captain Samantha Carter reporting.”

////flash////

“Captain?”

“Don’t worry sir….I won’t let you down”

“Good…..I was going to say ladies first.”

“U know u really will like me once you get to know me”

“Oh I adore you already. ”

I did.

////flash////

“I’m not an Anthropologist”

“You are Today”

////flash////

“I can’t move. I can’t walk”

“I don’t know it kind of works for me.”

////end flash////

I can’t do it. The general was right. I have to do it. Oh God. Why doesn’t it just stop. It still stares. How long have we been stood here. Just fire Jack

////flash////

“Good job”

That smile

////flash////

She’s upset, she has to take cassie down the lift. She should have let me do it

////end flash////

Fire Jack!#

////flash////

“Jack! we got to get out of here”

“Carter! Carter”

“Oh god, sir we left him behind”

“I know. I know. We’re going back”

It felt so good to hold her.

////end flash////

Damn it Jack just do it

////flash////

Ice. Cold. Sam.

“Colonel?”

“Its my sidearm I swear”

I love to make her laugh

////end flash////

For crying out loud!

////flash////

“Let me get this straight………engaged?!!”

////end flash////

Please Sam. Forgive me. I beg you. I fire, barely holding back the tears. She falls the life torn from her body. OH GOD. What have I done. Sam. Don’t look at me like that Janet.

////flash////

The first time she kissed me.

“Carter...err…sorry didn’t know you were in here”

Then she grabbed me and kissed me. And although I deny it. I know I kissed back, but it was wrong.

“wow. Wait, what the hells going on?”

“I want you!”

////flash////

In a dark room. Thinking of Sam. Just b4 I went to interrogate Jolinar.

////flash////

“Oh God, he's telling you the truth! Please, Jack, no Jack, please, Don’t leave me, please, give me a chance! Don't leave me like this! Jack!! Please!”

////end flash////

I left her. She called out and I left her. Sam!!!

I failed her then. And I failed her now. Sam. Why didn’t I tell her?

////flash////

“Carter”

“Jack”

“Shhshh”

“I thought you were Dead.”

////flash////

“Colonel…what happened”?

“Oh god”

I pulled her into a hug. I thought I’d lost her forever. Why didn’t I Tell her.

////end flash////

She’s lying on the bed, so many tubes, someone’s coming. Janet.

“Still no change.”

That is definitely not what I want to hear. God what have I done? I don’t think I could live with out her.

“I don’t know if she ever told you this, colonel, but Sam made a living will. No extra ordinary means.”

“Yeah, she told me”

I remember. It was after Jolinar.

“There’s no brain activity of any kind, no sign of either Sam or the entity”

I can hear the catch in Janet’s voice. I look up at Sam. Why?

“she’s being kept entirely alive on life support…..I think its time to let her go sir.”

But don’t you see Janet I can’t. I can’t let her go. I can’t live with out her.

“Give it a minute will ya…..yeah a minute”

I know I’m buying time.

////flash////

I walked in wanted to know whether she was coming fishing or not. She was looking through a magnifying glass I put my face up to the glass, it made her smile. I’d do anything to see that smile again.

“What ya doing'?”

(Still smiling)”They salvaged a couple of replicator pieces from the ocean, I thought I'd take a look.”

////flash////

“Colonel ...” she was being stopped by MP's, I turned, bit my lip. Her face filled with anguish and confusion….why didn’t she understand I was doing this for her.

////flash////

“Sir...”

“I know! I know!”

I couldn’t leave her!

////flash////

“Sir! Just go!” she was crying. So was I.

“NO!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I couldn’t.

////end flash////

I look back at her. She looks so peaceful. Why didn’t I tell her?!

////flash////

I tried to touch her. Just fingertips, but the forcefeild stopped me.

“Sam”

I stared into her eyes. She had a pleading look in her eyes. She cocked her head to the side with the pleading look. Didn’t she understand! I was confused I could hear Jaffa-steps in the background. The Jaffa appeared.

////flash////

“Because I care about her ...” we made eye contact! “A lot more than I'm supposed to.”

But it’s so much more now.

////flash////

“Carter ...”

“Sir ... None of this has to leave this room.”

I was Confused & kind of disappointed. “We're OK with that?”

Just like me go with the flow

“Yes, Sir.”

But I wanted her to say no. I wasn’t ok with it. Why didn’t I say something.

////flash////

“Resigning what for?”

“So I can do this”

It felt so good to kiss her like that. If only she remembered.

That’s when I realised……

////end flash////

I realized I loved her. And I never told her. I should have told her.

I still love her. I love you Sam.

********************

She’s alive, she was in the memory mainframe. I haven’t been to see her since. I shot her, she probably hates me. Oh god Sam. I’m going to tell you. One day. And if you don’t feel the same that’s ok. As long as I tell you. I LOVE YOU!

***

The End.



End Notes: I hoped you liked it, please send me feedback. There may be a sequel, but I need feedback, to build my confidence. Thanks. Lovely wasn’t it. Date: 11.10.01. Happy Remembrance Day!
~Splash. SG-11. *XO* Wraith Squadron!