samandjack.net

Story Notes: Feedback: Angel_530@hotmail.com

Spoilers/ Sequels: errrrr well…. None I guess.

Archiving: Heliopolis/ SJA/ My site/ Dana's site.

notes: Yadda, Yadda send Feedback! I need it, my life revolves around it! PLEASE! @-->--->----, This rose is for Mel, Flo, Ann, Dana, Alex, Sonya, Annie, Heather, Kelly, Alli, Ricky, Lans, Pepsi, Net, Efrat, and Linz and Stu.


It was a routine checkup. Normal in our eyes.. little did we know that WOAH! Things have changed… SG-1 stepped out of the stargate and to P3X-797 only to be greeted by a few of the locals. But they weren't the normal locals they were the homosapian locals that spread that pesky virus. Wonderful memories there…

Major Samantha Carter turned back to look at her commanding officer the second she saw the `local'.

"Sir!" She called out.

"Carter, don't worry. Good ol' Doc hit us with a few squirts of anti- histamines. Remember?" Colonel Jack O'Neill called back. "Just try to stay clear of them."

"Yes sir." Carter replied.

"Well at least Teal'c and I are safe…" Daniel Jackson said, walking next to Sam.

"Indeed." Came a reply from Teal'c.

The follow up went off without a hitch you could say. The regular locals ran out of the anti-histamine and a few of the touched remained. So, SG-1 always being prepared, gave them the antidote again.

When Sg-1 got back General Hammond ordered them to report straight to the infirmary.

"Oh joy… Needles." Jack muttered as they headed off for their post mission exams.

After the exam, Jack headed straight off to the locker room. He wasn't even thinking about whose turn it was in there, he just walked right in. He passed the first row of lockers and ran straight into Carter, who happened to be only clad in shorts and her bra.

"Carter… Sorry… woah…" he said as he noticed what she was wearing.

"Sir!" She yelped, grabbing her tee shirt and covering her chest.

"I.. errr.. Didn't know anyone was in here."

"Well sir, here I am." Sam said.

"Yea. And here I am." Jack said, fully aware of how close she was to him.

Sam looked down so cover her embarrassment and giggled. She looked back up into his eyes.

"Sir, is that your sidearm or are you just happy to see me?" Sam said, with a slight twinkle.

"Well Carter, I don't carry my weapon around the base unless we are heading out on a mission. Does that answer your question?" Jack said, looking down in her blue eyes.

Her response was less than expected. She dropped her tee shirt and reaches up, clasping her hands behind his neck and brought her lips to his in a passionate kiss. The kiss was hungry and eager. Three years of passion all released in a kiss. They quickly broke apart when they heard a sharp cough behind them.

Jack moaned as they turned their heads and broke body contact at the sound. It was Daniel, no big surprise there.

"Uhhhhh woah.." Daniel said.

"Daniel, there is a perfectly good explanation for this." Sam said, slipping on her shirt.

"We were infected with the virus again." Jack said, quickly..

"Maybe you guys should go see Janet…" Daniel said, turning red.

"No I think the virus is out of our system. Don't' worry Danny- Boy." Jack said, walking right past him and heading out in the hallway, Sam close behind him.

//That was weird.// Daniel said, turning back to look at his two best friends. He headed off to Janet's office.

"Hey.. I just had a weird encounter." Daniel said, stepping into Janet's office.

"Of the third kind?" Janet said, a hint of humor in her voice.

"Of the strange and awkward kind." He said.

"What happened?" Janet asked.

"I just caught Sam and Jack in the locker room kissing." He replied.

"Woah… That is an encounter of the strange and unusual." Janet said.

"The weird thing is Jack said they were infected again."

"Noooo… They weren't infected." Janet said, looking up into the archeologist's eyes.

"You sure?" Daniel asked.

"Positive. But leave them be, they are probably off necking in some closet together." Janet replied.

And low and behold, Sam and Jack sneaked into the nearest closet to continue their passionate embrace.



THE END!!!

Well what did you guys think???

--Angel