samandjack.net

Story Notes: This is for everyone who sent me feedback…and for myself – the guilt of writing a Jack/Janet fic nearly killed me!!!!

Series/Sequel Info: Sequel to “Infirmary Musings”.


‘So sir. Wanna bet I can cover more miles than you in 5 minutes?’

‘Your on Carter. Start your treadmill.’

I do as he commands as he turns back around to face front. Where as I get the very nice view of his back. And I mean nice.

Getting my machine up to speed I ask if he’s ready. Offering me an affirmative nod, we begin.

And I can tell you; he’s really going for it.

As he bounces up and down I watch, mesmerised to his back; and butt.

A very nice rear it is too.

God Janet is lucky.

Getting to give that body a full physical examination every month.

I’d give my left arm to give him a full workout…

I pick up my pace a little to keep up with him. I can already see the sweat beginning to soak through his Tee, and those shorts…. wow.

Not too loose, not too tight. Absolutely perfect. Just like the body they’re on.

3 minutes has already gone. Time flies when you’re having fun drooling over your CO and his delectable backside.

He pushes on regardless of the trickle of sweat, that I can just see making it’s way down the side of his face.

1 minute to go and I’ll have to wait for another 24 hours before I can stare all I like at that wonderful figure of a man.

I slow down slightly so I can watch him better.

His legs are powerful and firm as they fight against the pull of the machine.

30 seconds.

15…

5….

0….

We stop our machines simultaneously and he turns around to look at me.

‘OK Carter, how many?’

‘Two and a half sir.’

Well, I couldn’t have been expected to do much better when that distracted, could I?

‘Well, looks like you owe me then. Three and a half with minimal sweat.’

Yeah…not from where I was standing.

‘So Carter, what do I win?’ he asks suggestively, waggling his eyebrows.

‘How about same time tomorrow sir? I’ll give you a proper work out.’ I put a little emphasis on the word proper, which seems to catch his attention.

‘Your on,’ he replies with a grin as he hops off the treadmill, grabs his towel and heads for the changing room door.

As the door begins to close he yells over his shoulder.

‘Hey Carter! Don’t forget to wear that sweet little tank top number!’

Oh don’t you worry sir, I won’t.

***

That’s it!! I’ve done it!! Finito!! Hope you’ve enjoyed it, and as always…………FEEDBACK me!!! J

13/10/2002