samandjack.net

Story Notes: Feedback: Angel_530@hotmail.com

Spoilers/ Sequels: errrrr well…. None I guess.

Archiving: Heliopolis/ SJA/ My site/ Dana's site.

Notes: Yadda, Yadda send Feedback! I need it, my life revolves around it! PLEASE!

@-->--->----, This rose is for Mel, Flo, Ann, Dana, Alex, Sonya, Annie, Heather, Kelly, Alli, Ricky, Lans, Pepsi, Net, Efrat, and Linz and Stu.


"Okay who wants to hear a true story about me?" An older figure said, walking into a dim lighted room with 2 kids walking behind him.

"I Do!" Katie screamed. She was the oldest by about a year. With curly blond hair and light ice blue eyes, she looked almost like a splitting image of her mother.

"What about you bud?" The older man said, picking up his youngest and setting him on his lap. Brian was in his toddler years and acted every moment of it.

"Okay well here goes…" He started as Brian shook his head yes to hear the story.



5 years earlier::



Jack O'Neill opened the door to Sam Carter's lab and snuck in. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck lightly.

"Woah! Jack!" Sam said, surprised.

"Sorry I surprised you. Now you ready to go for lunch?" Jack said as Sam turned around in his arms.

"Yup, just let me get my jacket." Sam said, releasing herself from his grip and walking over to the closet.

Sam let out a blood-curdling scream as she opened the door to the closet. Jack ran over to her and gasped as he looked inside the dark storage closet. Inside was the dead body of the stargate controller. He was covered in blood and behind him was writing `She's mine…'

Jack sounded the alarm and comforted Sam, neither noticing the dark figure outside her lab.

There was a killer loose on the base. And no way to get off.

Just as the security forces reached the lab, the lights started to flicker and then went completely off. All power was out. It was up to them to get this bastard.



****



Sg-1 sat around the briefing room with flashlights. Sam was pretty much sitting on Jack's lap and neither cared about regs at the moment. None of the had any clue who the sicko was.

"General! Another body was found!" A young airman said, running into the room with a large flashlight and a gun.

"Who is it this time son?" Hammond said, standing up from his seat.

"Sgt. Siler, sir." The airman said, looking down at the floor.

"Sir, I'm going after this bastard!" Jack said, standing up from the table and arming his 9mm.

"Jack! No, I will not let you go alone!" Sam said.

"Sam you're not coming with me. And that is an order." Jack said, looking back at her.

"Well if she isn't going, then I am." Daniel said.

"Okay Danny boy. Come on." Jack said before turning around and holding Sam in a passionate embrace.

"Come back to me Colonel." Sam whispered in his ear.

"Oh you can count on it Major." Jack said, kissing her lightly.

"Daniel wait!" Janet said standing up from her seat and walking over to him. She kissed him lightly on the lips and whispered, "Good luck."

Daniel walked slowly behind Jack as they stepped down the corridor and into a large room.

"Daniel guard the door will you?" Jack said, as he swept the room.

Daniel never saw it coming when a dark, shadowy figure snuck up behind him and slashed his throat with a sharp knife.

"Daniel!!!!!" Jack screamed but it was to late. Daniel was lying on the floor, covered in his own blood. Jack raced over to him and checked his pulse. He found nothing.

"Shit" He swore as a tear fell down his cheek. "Daniel how could you go and die on me?"



********



Jack wouldn't give up, his mind was set that Daniel was still alive. He grabbed the nearest radio and called up to the rest of the group that was in the briefing room.

"Doc… Doc we need you on level 24." Jack's raspy voice said through the radio.

"Colonel, what's wrong?" Janet asked. She tried to stay calm but her voice betrayed her.

"Just get down here Janet. Now." Jack said.

A few moments later Janet ran into the room and let out a cry as she saw Daniel lying on the floor covered in his own blood.

"Oh god…" She whispered as the tears started to roll down her cheeks.

Janet knelt by his side and felt for a pulse. Her crying got heavier as she felt nothing.

"H- H- He's dead…" She stuttered.

Janet turned and screamed as the masked, dark figure stood behind her and raised his knife. He stabbed her 4 times in the chest before Jack could take him down with a strong kick to the stomach.

The man was unconscious, Jack was about to take his mask off when he heard Janet moan. He lost all interest in the killer and went to Janet.

Her breathing was fast and raspy. He felt for her pulse and it was thready. The wounds were too severe and Jack knew it. Janet died right next to her lover.

Jack looked back at the killer and gasped, as the spot where the killer was laying is now empty.

"Oh shit…" He said as he left the room and headed back to the briefing room.

When he reached it the first thing he noticed was Sam curled up in a chair holding a flashlight and a gun.

"Jack!" She yelled throwing her arms around his neck. "She looked behind him and noticed that Daniel and Janet weren't there.

"Sam… Daniel and Janet… didn't make it." He said through a few tears. "Where's Teal's and General Hammond?" He asked.

"They went after you guys when you didn't return after a half hour. Oh god… you don't think that… Oh Jack!" Sam said, hugging Jack once more.



*****



Jack sat in the chair and held Sam as she cried lightly.

"Shhhh…" He said trying to comfort her. He knew that Janet and Daniel's death was hard on her as it was also hard on him.

Sam turned her head sharply as they heard an evil laugh behind them. The masked figure stood in the closed doorway holding a sharp knife.

"What the hell?!" Jack said, getting up from his seat.

"It's over Jack… I want her. You can't have her! She's mine!" The figure said.

"Oh god…" Sam whispered. "Graham…"

"Yes dear Samantha! Took you guys long enough to figure it out!" Simmons's said taking off his mask and holding up the knife.

"You bastard!" Jack yelled and lunged for Simmons who easily ducked it and kicked Jack in the stomach.

"You didn't happen to know that I am a black belt in karate, did you Jacky-boy?" Simmons said, kicking Jack once again.

Jack looked up right in time to see Sam fire her gun a few times right in the mass of Simmons chest.



PRESENT TIME:



"Jack!" Sam said walking into her large living room. "What did I tell you about telling them scary bedtime stories right before they go to bed?"

"Mommy! Is it true that Uncle Danny and Auntie Janet got killed by a killer?" Katie said, looking up at her mom with wide, pleading eyes.

"No honey, is that what your dad told you? It's not true.. Your daddy is just trying to scare you with stories. Now up to bed." Sam said.

"Okay! Night daddy and mommy!" the kids said, running up the stairs to their rooms.

"Jack why did you tell them that?" Sam said walking up to her husband.

"I just wanted to see if they would believe it." Jack said, putting his arm around Sam.

"And making Graham the killer!" Sam said with a smirk.

"What?! It fit perfectly!" Jack said, giving his wife a passionate kiss.



THE END!

HAHA! Now you can't kill me! They were alive the entire time! You do realize that I had this planed out the entire time…. --Angel