samandjack.net

Story Notes: Author: Angel - angel_530@hotmail.com

Spoilers/Sequels: Nemesis, a few others, like all.

Archiving: Heliopolis, Sam and Jack, and Dana's Web site. All others please ask first.

Feedback: NEEDED, CRAVED!!

Notes: Well this is like my millionth fic Disclaimers: We don't own any of the ppl, whatever. You know the drill. But Jack I want you back home right when you are done reading this! Hehehe


Major Samantha Carter looked down at the map for the billionth time since her and Colonel Jack O'Neill drove out of Colorado.

"Sir, are you sure that we are on the right highway? I mean it is April and there is snow everywhere!" Sam said, exasperated.

Jack looked over at his 2IC, admiring the way she always stated the obvious.

"Carter, we are in the north! Minnesota Always has snow in April. Just chill..." He said, looking into her baby blue eyes which lit up with laughter at his pun.

"Well we still have a little more ways till we get there so you wanna play a game or something?"

"Sure, how bout Truth or Dare?" Jack said with a mischievous grin.

"Okay, T or D, sir?"

"T, and call me Jack."

"Okay Jack, What is your all time fantasy woman?"

"Well.. She has to be blond, I have always had a thing for blonds. Very athletic, she has to be able to put up with my crap, and she has to laugh at my jokes. Even the stupid ones." Jack looked over at Sam who seemed to be blushing a bit.

"Ummm.... So I pick T."

"I haven't even asked yet."

"I thought I would save you the time."

"How thoughtful. Okay, What is your fantasy vacation?" Jack said, once again not focusing on the road.

"That's a easy one, Being alone with the man I love, at a secluded cabin, doing something like, Fishing or skiing. T or D?" She said, shifting so she could look at Jack more easily.

"T, and make it a good one."

"Okay, what is your most embarrassing moment?"

"Ohhh, Sam, that is classified, But I'll tell ya anyways. Okay, I was about 10, at Boy scout camp, a few friends of mine and me we playing near a creek, well one of them pushed me in and I got all wet, then they ditched me. And I was stuck all alone, at night. It was getting really cold and I didn't want to get sick, so I stripped. Well I didn't expect anyone to see me, but I heard someone coming so I hid behind a bush, lets just say that Tommy had REALLY good eyesight, he saw me and called my mom, and ever since then I have had the nickname, Tarzan." As Jack finished his story he looked over to a very giggly Sam.

"I'm sorry sir, it's just.. TARZAN!?!" She said as she exploded into another fit of giggles.

"No giggling, I expect you to keep that to yourself also." He said, looking over at her beautiful face.

"Scouts honor." She said, still giggling. Hey is that the cabin?" she said, pointing out the SUV's window.

"Yup, that's her." Jack said pulling into the driveway.

They gathered their luggage and entered the cabin.

"Wow, this is beautiful!" Sam exclaimed as they entered the living room.

"Isn't it?" Jack said, staring at Sam's face not talking about the living room.

"Here, I'll take these to your room, the kitchen should be fully furnished, I had a friend who lives up here go grocery shopping yesterday." Jack said, taking Sam's bags and wondering down the hallway.

Sam looked after him, it took her about 2 seconds to decide to follow him. He was leaning over a chair when she stepped in the doorway, he heard something behind him and he quickly stood and turned to face her.

"Oh god, Sam you startled me, I was cleaning up a bit."

"Oh go back to what you were doing, I was just standing here, enjoying the view." Sam said with a smirk as she took a step towards him.

"The View? Ohhh that view.." Jack said, blushing.

"Are you blushing?"

"Who me?" Jack said, taking a step towards her this time. When he reached her, his arm quickly and lightly slid around her waist, pulling her towards him.

"Are you sure this is smart?" She said as her hands linked behind his neck.

"No." was all he would answer before his lips met hers in a heart soaring kiss, that seemed to shake the Rockies.



Fins.

Well? Did ya like it? Short but sweet. That is what I was goin for... I have another one on the way so read that one to!--Angel **who loves feedback**