samandjack.net

Story Notes: Addy: Angel_530@hotmail.com

Feedback: Needed,craved, wanted, the usual.

Spoilers: ummm none that I know of...


"SG-1 this is your new team member Rodrigo Diaz, he will be working with you temporally, He is going to observe you and make a report which will be given to the President." General Hammond said, looking at each one of the team members.

Rodrigo nodded his head at Colonel Jack O'Neill. He noted that the Colonel seemed particularly protective of Major Samantha Carter, his 2IC. Rodrigo let his eyes wander to the Major, thinking **She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.**

"Well Rodrigo, did you know that stepping through the stargate is like going from the Sahara desert to the artic in a matter of seconds. All of your molecules freeze and your stomach turns upside down as you feel your lungs begin to crush. Hope you like being on our team, welcome." Jack said with a smile, making Sam cover her moth to keep from laughing at the look on Rodrigo's face.

"Colonel…" The General said with a sigh. "SG-1 you are dismissed."



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Jack and Sam walked down the corridor to Sam's lab a few minutes after they were dismissed. Sam smiled as Jack rambled on and on.

"Can you believe that guy? I mean he was looking at you like you are some piece of meat. And even if you were a piece of meat you would be my meat."

"Jack, your jealous aren't you? You don't hafta be, cause I'm yours and only yours." Sam said with a smile as Jack denied being jealous.

"I am not Jealous!" Jack said sweeping Sam into his arms, kissing her lightly on the lips. Just as the passion started heating up Danial walked in.

"Oh please guys, get a room"

"Hey Danny Boy, we are in Sam's office, it is a room, see the walls and stuff?" Jack replied sarcastically.

"Well anyway, General Hammond said, and I quote this, `tell them to get their crap together so SG-1 can ship out."

"Then I guess we are off to see the wizard…" Jack said, getting a giggle from Sam. "Hey no giggling."

"And who is goin to stop me?" She replied sticking her tongue out at him.

"Me." He replied as he grabbed her and kissed her long, and fully on the lips.



***



"SG-1 you have a go" General Hammond said into the intercom.

"Came on campers, off to Oz." Jack said as he stepped though the stargate.

Sam looked after him, smiling as Rodrigo said "Is he always like that?"

"Usually worse." Sam replied with a smirk as she stepped through the stargate right behind Danial and Teal'c.

When they all were at the gate point on P7J-231 Jack said "well here you go, this is what we do, go ahead and observe the trees."



1 hour later.



"Sir, there seems to be no signs of civilization. Maybe we should just go home and tell the General that we didn't find anything and then get a few days of downtime." Sam said walking up to Jack.

"And what do you suggest we do on our downtime, Major?"

"Oh I can think of a few things…." They were interrupted by Rodrigo.

"Ahem.. uh excuse me, but I noticed that you two are.. umm.. involved."

"Uh yea, we are." Jack replied giving Rodrigo a dirty look.

"Well, I do believe that it is against regulations for a commanding officer and a person under his or her command to be involved."

"Ya know what I say to that? I say Screw the regs." Jack said putting his arm around Sam and smiling.

"You do realize that I am going to put that in my report."

"Ya think I care? Nope, not a care in the world."

"Hey Jack." Danial said walking up to the group. "I didn't find any signs of artifacts so I suggest we just go home."

"I'm up to it. Sam, dial us up please."

As Sam dialed the DHD and put he geo code through, Jack took Rodrigo aside and spoke a few words with him.

"Look, I can tell that you have one of those school boy crushes on Sam, but here is a reality check. She is my fiancée. Nothing is goin change that. Now please get it straight or I will hurt you. Got it?" Jack said walking up to the stargate and stepping through the wormhole.



1 week later.



Janet Fraiser and Sam sat in the infirmary planning Sam and Jack's upcoming wedding.

"Okay White roses or Lily's?" Janet was asking Sam.

"White Roses. And not to many, I don't want someone sneezing all the way through the ceremony just because of their allergies."

"Ahem… excuse me ladies" Rodrigo said as he stepped in the infirmary. "I sprained my wrist, and I was wondering if I could get a pain killer for it."

"Sure Mr. Diaz." Janet handed him a prescription of some sort of pill. "Here you go, take 1 every 7 hours."

After Rodrigo left, Sam and Janet went back to wedding planning.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Meanwhile, Rodrigo went back to his quarters and took the pill, crushed it and mixed it with something and put it in a little tube. He quietly mumbled something to himself as his mixed the substances.

"Well, Sam Carter.. are you goin to have a BIG surprise waiting for you or what?"



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



A few weeks later. THE WEDDING!!



Sam, Janet, and Cassie are in the back room getting ready. Sam is VERY nervous and seemed to be jumping off the walls.

Her wedding dress was long and silk, with a top bodice and thin straps holding the dress up. The top was form fitting and then it just fell down, and slightly moved ever time she took a step.

"Oh god.. I am soooo nervous, what if I trip over my dress? What if I mess up on the vows? What If the ring doesn't fit? Oh god, Janet!!!"

Janet grabbed Sam's shoulders and shook her slightly. "Sam everything will be fine! Stop being so paranoid and help me put these things in your hair, please?"

Sam complied taking a few of the little flowers and putting them in her hair.

A few seconds later Danial came in and informed them that they were ready to start.

"Oh and Sam, don't be so nervous, Jack is just as bad as you right now too."



5 minutes later.



Cassie walked down the isle in a Sky blue dress the flowed lightly. After her was Janet in the same dress.

As the wedding march started Sam stepped into the area with her arm linked with her father, Jacob Carter.

When they reached the alter, Jacob handed Sam over to jack whispering quietly, "Take care of my little girl."



~~~~~



When the wedding was over Sam and Jack headed out of the church and were greeted by a row of Air Force men in uniforms with their blades drawn, As the exited the swords the man on the end took his bade and smacked Sam on the butt with it, saying "GO AIR FORCE!"



***



At the reception Everyone congratulated the new couple. While they were eating General Hammond stood up and tapped his glass, getting everyone's attention.

"I would like to make a announcement. Jack and Sam, to happiness forever. I was also given permission to give Sam her own team." Jack looked over at

Sam and smiled. "Oh Sir! Thank you!" Sam said with a huge smile on her face.

At the moment Cassie looked over at Sam and Jack smiling. "I think it is cake time." She said getting the video camera ready.

"Hmmm well we can't disagree with the teenager now can we?" Jack said standing up and taking Sam's hand.

As he cut the cake and handed a piece to Sam, She shoved it right in his mouth, and getting most of it on his nose.

"Ohhh you are going to pay." Jack commented as he wiped the cake from the side of his mouth.

He picked up another piece and pushed in right in Sam's direction but she bent down and the cake went right in Daniel's face, who was standing right behind Sam.

"YES!! And I got it all on tape!" Cassie said from in front of the table.

As Daniel wiped the cake from his face, Sam eloped into a fit of giggles. "What have I said about giggling?" Jack said, trying to sound stern.

"I forget, what?" Sam said barely able to talk from laughing so hard.

"Well then I guess I will just have to show you." Jack said leaning down letting his lips cover hers which were already open from her laughter fit.

A couple whistles and woo-hoo's came from the crowd as the kiss started getting more intense.

"Ohhhh this is GREAT video footage." Cassie said, getting a close up of the kiss.

"OKAY! I think this means that the reception is over so the newlyweds can get to their honeymoon." Janet yelled over alt eh whistles.



2 hours later:



Jack stepped out of his car, went around the side and opened the door for Sam.

"Awww how sweet." Sam said as he picked her up and carried her inside.

"I am carrying you through the threshold, give me a break, okay?" Jack said giving her one of those looks as he opened the door and kissed her lightly.

"Mmmm, okay." She said leaning back up, kissing him harder. Jack stepped inside, kicking the door closed, and winding his way around the hallway to their room.



1 month later.



Sam walked down the corridor to Janet's office, She was very nervous.

"Janet? Did you get the results back yet?" Sam said, stepping into the office.

"Sam, sit down." Janet said, looking up from her work.

"Is that a yes?" She said as she sat down in a nearby chair.

"Sam, your pregnant, about 6 weeks along. Congratulations!"

"YES!" Sam said, jumping up from the chair and hugging Janet. "I have to tell Jack.. Bye! I'll see you later." She said running out of Janet's office to the control room.

"JACK!" Sam yelled as she ran into the Control room jumping into his arms.

"What? Is something wrong?" Jack said, with concern in his eyes.

"No, nothing is wrong, I was just talking to Janet and guess what? I'm pregnant! We're goin to have a baby!"

"Really? I am so happy, I have wanted to have kids with you forever." Jack keened in to kiss her.

They were so caught up in the kiss that they didn't even notice that the General saw the entire thing.

"Ahem.. well congratulations, I believe are in order, although I could have you up for a court-martial for kissing while on duty." The General said with a slight smirk.

The couple broke apart and looked at General Hammond. Sam could feel the color rising in her cheeks as she spoke. "I'm sorry sir, it's just we're happy."

"It's alright, now go on, and tell the entire world."



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile:



Rodrigo was sitting in his room, writing a letter which said:

Jeff, The plan is underway, She does not suspect a thing. I am thinking of moving up to the next step tomorrow. Her husband is starting to get a little nosey so I have to end this quickly. I assure you it will be the end of the `newlyweds.' I wonder if they realize that their perfect life will be over very soon. Well I'd better go before someone comes in and sees this letter. Sincerely, Rodrigo Diaz



***



"Major Carter, would you please take a look at this analyses of the Tollan technology." Rodrigo Said, walking into Sam's Lab office.

"Sure" She replied, getting up from the stool and walking outside.

"Hey Roddy, buddy, how's it hangin?" Jack commented from a nearby stool.

"Good." Rodrigo replied, thinking **God I wish that he would just leave. I have a mission to complete.** As if his thoughts were being read, the intercom came on and announced

"Colonel O'Neill please report to General Hammond's office ASAP."

"Ahh hell." Jack mumbled as he slowly walked out of the lab.

After he exited, Rodrigo took the little tube of drugs out of his pocket and poured the contents into Sam's water.

When Sam and Jack returned and she approved his work on the analyses he quickly left.

Just as Sam was picked up her water she noticed a pinkish color to the drink.

"Jack, what does this look like to you?" She said, holding the glass up to his face so he could get a better look.

"I wouldn't know, it sort-of looks as if someone put pink food coloring in it." Jack said examining the drink.

"Exactly. When someone takes detamol it ingests as a pinkish color. But that is only if you take a whole hell of a lot of it. It's as if someone was trying to poison me or something."

"If you drank that, would it hurt you?" Jack said.

"Oh it would do more than that, I would kill me, and the baby. Who would do something like that?" Sam said with a very worried look on her face.

"Oh no way. Our friend Rodrigo was in here alone, just a few minutes ago. I am going to kick that SOB. butt so far." Jack said anger rising in his face as he stood and walked out of the lab.

"Jack! We don't know it was him, Hey! Stop!" Sam said running after him.



***



In Rodrigo's room he was talking on a cell phone to a man.

"The mission is completed, I will be out of here after the funeral just so they don't notice that I disappeared right after it happened.--"

He was cut off by Jack barging into his room and knocking him on the ground.

"YOU BASTARD!" Jack yelled as he kicked Rodrigo in the stomach.

"YOU COULD'VE KILLED MY WIFE AND UNBORN CHILD!" he said as he once again kicked Rodrigo.

Jack would've kept on kicking him except he was interrupted by a load of MP's. The held him back as they took Rodrigo away in handcuffs.

"Don't worry sir, we will make sure that he stays in a brig for the rest of his pathetic life." One MP's commented to Jack.

Sam chose that moment to enter the room and walked straight to Jack and hugged him.

"I almost lost you today" Jack said. "I don't' know what I would do if I lost you."

Sam looked up in his eyes and noticed that they were staring to water.

"I know, but you didn't loose me. Remember that, you will always have me and this baby."

Jack smiled and leaned down to kiss her.



FADE TO BLACK:::

THE END!!!

OH AND I NEED FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1