samandjack.net

Story Notes: E-mail – gemmie_jam@hotmail.com

Season- 4! During Divide and Conquer

Spoilers – Divide and Conquer obviously and a little upgrades

Disclaimer- I don't own a thing! Not even my own thoughts as I am a Za'tarc myself…

Authors Notes- the fact that we never see Sam's confession in divide and conquer was bugging me so I wrote this story as closure to myself and thought I would share it with all of you (mwahhhhh!) I am also sooo sorry for the spelling! I cant spell!!! :' (


Jack looked at the device. The entire colour drained from his face. "Because I care about her. A lot more than I am suppose to!"

*Oh My God! Did he just say that? Did Jack O'Neill say he had feelings of some sort for me? Oh God this could be a problem! What about the regs? What will General Hammond say? What will I say…their gonna ask me the same thing! For crying out loud what am I go to say? Will be in the room? This will totally mess up SG-1!*

"Major!"

*This is all my fault! Or his fault! Or our faults I should say!*

"Major Carter!"

*Oh God what am I going to do?*

Someone grabbed Sam's arm. She snapped from her thoughts and was looking eye to eye with Jack. "Sam please? I need to know!"

She sent him a struggled smile and squeezed his arm giving him the signal that he already knew the answer. Sam sat in the chair while two airmen strapped her in. *This is it! * She thought to herself *I am going to admit my feelings for the col.…I mean Jack.! Oh I wish I could scream it from the rooftops! I've wanted to for so long!*

"Are you ready?" Asked Anise? The Major, normally full of confidence nodded meekly. "Than we shall start. Major Carter how did you feel when Colonel O'Neill wouldn't leave you?"

"Afraid!" she whispered

"For who? You or him?"

"Both of us!"

"Who mostly?"

"The Colonel!"

"Why?"

"Because he wouldn't leave me even there seemed to be no hope."

"And now in the light of Colonel O'Neill's confessions, how do you feel?"

"Shocked, confused…erm?"

"Major Carter are you sure you are telling the whole truth?" Sam made a movement to nod her head.

"Like hell she is!" Butted in Jack. "Wait a minute!" he asked. He walked over to Sam so their faces inches apart. "Sam you have to tell the truth or they gonna think you're one of those zalark things and put you to sleep indefinitely!"

"Sir…it's just…" her eyes where starting to fill up "…hard!"

"Sam I know! Just speak the truth!" he put his hand on her chest "From the heart!" He kissed her on the tip on the nose. He walked back towards Anise. "Ask her again!"

" In the light of Colonel O'Neill's confessions, how do you feel?" Anise asked once again.

"Glad, Overwhelmed, Happy!" Sam answered with a small smile.

"Why?"

"Because he feels towards me sort of the same way as I feel towards him?"

"And what do you feel towards Colonel O'Neill?" Sam stayed silent.

"Sam?" Jack pleaded.

Sam took a deep breath, "…I love him!"

The End