samandjack.net

Story Notes: Spoilers: When Daniel comes back and Jonas leaves, I haven't seen them so no real spoilers.

I had this done to me once, and loved it. Figured Sam could use it too.

Feedback: Hell yeah! Don't make me beg, hit reply and stroke my ego please.
E-mail: venom@scififan.com but you'd probably have better luck with venom_the_shipper@yahoo.com.au

Dedication: As always, for LEW.

Date: 27-7-2002

Copyright © to Venom, 2003


Paraphernalia


***

Sam lazily stretched a little, arched her back and sighed. Why she hadn't done this a hell of a lot sooner was a complete mystery.

Her thoughts were drifting form one topic to another, all good things. She thought about Jonas, happy in his new position on his home world, Daniel and how well he'd settled back into the SGC, and their lives. She thought about Teal'c and he was…..well, still pretty much Teal'c. And Jack….her new…..what? partner? Lover? Boyfriend?. He'd had bad knees since an accident off world and medical retirement had been the obvious thing for him, but oh boy, he was still good.

"Mmm…..this feels so amazing." Her companion sighed, thoughts that matched Sam's own.

Screw the Asguard, the Goa'uld, Kehb, and anywhere else that was now only nice in comparison, *this* was heaven.

"Why didn't you talk me into this years ago?" Sam asked, twisting a little and the angle of her body meant that the pressure changed slightly. Not neccessarily a bad thing, as far as she was concerned.

There was a chuckle from beside her. "Because you would've said no?"

Sam couldn't disagree with that one. She *would* have said no, claiming to be too busy with work or something, but she would have missed out…..This. Could. Not. Possibly. Feel. Any. Better. "I would've been an idiot."

The pressure was changed again, and Sam found herself resisting the urge to moan. God, it felt good.

Her body was still a little hot from the previous treatment it had received, but she wasn't particularly bothered by it….in fact, it only seemed to heighten her enjoyment of the current situation. Again, not necessarily a bad thing.

"We're gonna do this again, right?" Sam asked, closing her eyes and losing herself in the sensations flowing through her.

"Definitely…..don't think you could live without it now you've had a taste?" The tone was light, and Sam knew it was accompanied by a smile.

"No…..I need this at least once a week."

"It's a date."

Sam ran a hand though her hair. "Seriously Cass, a paraffin wax pedicure with a massage afterwards? Nice idea."

***

The End.