samandjack.net

Story Notes: SPOILERS: End of seventh season


Jack was in Minnesota, lying on that little beach just down from his cabin. It was summer, the sun shining on the lake and warming the sand.

Carter had finally come with him. She was swimming. Slowly she made her way toward shore.

As she neared he realized she was skinny-dipping. Carter smiled "that" smile that lit up his world. He smiled back - hell, he grinned.

As she rose like Venus from the waves, he heard her say, "Colonel, I want you. Naked. Now." His smile broadened as she walked towards him, water streaming down her naked flesh, sun reflecting off her wet hair, her breasts swaying gently with each step. She was so close he could feel her breath. Again he heard her say, "Colonel, I want you. Naked. Now."

But why was her voice so deep? And why did her breath smell like a combination of mouthwash and a cinnamon Tic-Tac?

"Colonel!"

He started and fell off the gurney. He wasn't in Minnesota. He was in the infirmary at SGC. It was a post-mission visit. Staring at him was that short, fat Air Force doc with the weird moustache who was rotating through until they replace Frasier.

"Colonel," the man repeated, "I want you naked, now, for your post-mission physical. And why are you smiling at me like that?"

All he could say was, "Oh, crap," as he began to remove his shirt,

The End.