samandjack.net

Story Notes: That title eh, *shakes head* I really don't know. Sorry about the Sweet Like Chocolate bit (by Shanks and Bigfoot) it came on the radio and I just had to put it in. By Shanks eh think about that.


They'd only been on P4G881 for about an hour when five big men jumped out from nowhere and attacked them. When Jack woke it was dusk. He looked around for the rest of his team. Daniel was still knocked out a few feet from him and Teal'c was stirring behind him. It was then Jack noticed a member of his team was missing. Jack jumped to his feet and began to scan the area. There was no sign of her.

"Teal'c you seen Carter?" he asked the jaffa.

"I have not." came the answer. Jack turned and shook Daniel awake.

"Danny where's Carter?"

"How should I know? You only just woke me up. Wait a sec why was I asleep?"

"We were attacked, remember?" Jack watched him for signs of memory.

"Oh yeah, those big guys, jumping from the trees." Daniel nodded his head, then clutched it in pain and groaned. "Oww I have a headache the size of Texas."

Jack stood, unconcerned that his young friend would live. "Well come on we have to find her." He began picking up their discarded equipment. The stood and continued down the path they'd started on. Teal'c walked behind him. "Come on Danny." The archeologist stood shakily then ran to catch up.



*****



It wasn't long before they came to what looked a bit like a castle. They crossed over the drawbridge and were immediately surrounded by young women putting lei's around their necks. A man who seemed to be in charge of the festivities came towards them. He bowed and addressed them.

"Welcome. The master will be pleased you have come. Follow me please." He turned and began to walk away from them. Jack turned to the others and held his arms wide as if to say I suppose so. Then they all trailed after the man.

He led them to a large banquet room which was already filled with men seated in a circle and scantily clad women weaving their way around the men with food and drink. The men chatted merrily enjoying themselves but the women went about their jobs silently. At the far side of the room on a platform lay one of the most hideous monsters they'd ever laid eyes on. It reclined on pillows eating off the plates offered by the young women. It seemed pleased by the events unfolding.

"I'm guessing Master." Jack whispered to Daniel who was standing beside him. Daniel nodded.

"Please sit." Their guide gestured to the cushions on the floor. "Eat, drink and be merry." They sat.

"For tomorrow we may die." muttered Jack. Nevertheless they ate and drank. "Somehow I don't think this is helping us find Sam."

"I guess we'll just have to wait until we can speak to someone in the know." Daniel replied.

"Master?"

Daniel shrugged his shoulders. Just then the Master clapped his hands twice. The women began to run around swiftly lifting all the food and drink away and clearing away dishes. Soon there wasn't anything left inside the circle. Then a circle of stone inside the larger circle lowered beneath the floor. In a few seconds it rose again. Now several women stood on the circle. They had even less clothes than the waitresses. They stepped off the circle and began to dance.

"O'Neill." Teal'c called from the opposite side of Daniel. Jack turned to face him then followed his line of view. At the end was Sam. She was dressed in an identical style to the others. Her clothes, if one could call them that, were blue. She wore four pieces of material. The top was laced on each shoulder then loosely laced again under each arm. The top hung to just below her breasts, the neckline a normal rounded one. Her skirt began and inch below her bellybutton. The two pieces were laced on each hip, showing bare skin all along her side from shoulder to toe. The skirt ended an inch below her bottom. She was barefoot. Her eyes caught and held Jack's.

All the girls began to dance for the men in attempts to seduce them.

Sam danced over towards Jack, but at the last minute turned and knelt between Teal'c and Daniel. She began to caress their faces and chests with her hands. Jack didn't care who they were or how unmatched they'd be, he swore to beat the crap out of both of them as soon as they got out of here.

"Listen carefully to me." she whispered in their ears. "Here's what you have to do..." When she'd finished explaining she kissed each of their cheeks. "Now push me away in rejection." They obeyed her and she moved backwards and stood up. She bowed to each of them then danced over to Jack. She stood over his outstretched legs and straddled him. She whispered in his ear "Don't worry sir, I know exactly what I'm doing."

"Don't you think you should call me Jack Sam? I don't think ranks are required anymore do you?" She grinned at him.

"This is the only way out without a fire fight, which we would most likely lose." He raised an eyebrow at her. "Each doorway is guarded by two guards each carrying a weapon more deadly than a staff weapon." She explained, "We have to make this look real Jack."

"Shouldn't be a problem." She laughed knowing that his hands had already been stroking the length of her back. She leant forward and sang softly in his ear. "You're sweet like chocolate, boy, sweet like chocolate."

Jack smiled and kissed her neck. She often sang this to him. Said it fitted him cause he had chocolate brown eyes.

"You have to copy the others and indicate to the Master that you've accepted me, wait for his nod, then we can leave. Daniel and Teal'c will meet us later. I've already told them what to do." She sat up straighter while he kissed her neckline. She lifted his head and looked into his eyes to see if he accepted her plan. He did. She smiled, leant forward and kissed him. When he tried to deepen the kiss she let him. A moan escaped her throat as his tongue invaded her mouth.

"Ahem." Daniel coughed pointedly "You two wanna grab a room?"

Sam grinned then let out a gasp of suprise as Jack lifted her off him and stood up. He looked towards the Master and waited for his nod. After receiving it he swung Sam into his arms.

"Bye boys." He then strode out of the banquet hall.



*****



When they arrived back at the SGC General Hammond's eyebrows nearly hit the roof. Sam, still in her dancing costume, blushed. They eye of every male in the room was on her.

"Oh boy." She whispered. Jack also saw the looks she was receiving. He took his jacket off and threw it over her shoulders. They both ran through the room.

"Debriefing in an hour SG-1." Hammond informed them.

"Yes sir." Jack called over his shoulder. Hammond laughed. He liked SG-1's debriefings and this one promised to be one of the more interesting ones.



*****

The end.