Gratuitous Narim Pain & Suffering Abounds by Alli Snow
Summary: No one ever knew that Teal'c was such an expert animal trainer.
Rated: PG
Genres: Humour
Original Archive Date: 2000 Feb 12
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 | Word count: 309 | Completed: Yes | Published: Sep 04, 2009 | Updated: Sep 04, 2009 | Read: 2556
Story Notes: Note: This was originally "Gratuitous Narim Death Abounds", the sequel to my list "Gratuitous Martouf Death Abounds", but after thinking about it a bit, I decided that I didn't hate Narim as much as I do Marty and I let up a bit. Just a bit. This isn't as good as GMDA, but I had to get it out of my system.
Chapter 1 by Alli Snow
10. No one ever knew that Teal'c was such an expert animal trainer. Likewise, no one could understand why the good, loyal, sweet kitty-cat Schrodinger would so savagely attack Narim.

+++ Determined to get back on Sam's good side, Narim offered to accompany SG-1 on a couple routine missions. Hoping to gains some insight into the Tollans technology, Hammond agreed +++

9. For no reason other than his own stupidity, Narim was injured, requiring emergency surgery. Unfortunately, all SG-1 had to work with was a spoon and a pair of nail clippers.

8. SG-1 and Narim ended up on a planet whose culture was tightly dictated by a group calling themselves The Fashion Police. He never had a chance...

7. While picking up Klorel with the other Tok'ra, Martouf heard Narim bragging to his buddies about a certain encounter with Sam Carter a few years back... and decided he knew of the PERFECT host.

6. After realizing that Earth's Stargate was, in fact, BIGGER, Narim settled into a horrible depression, slowly declining into total madness revolving around 'size' issues.

5. In a freak accident, his 'watch-me-walk-through-walls' technology failed him mid-wall.

4. As a gesture of good faith, Narim offered to show O'Neill the signaling device used in 'enigma', If he'd know how technically inept the man was, he wouldn't have bothered; it wasn't Jack's fault the guy's head was in the way!

3. The technology that disabled SG-1's weapons was strangely... miscalibrated.

2. As a friend, Jack pointed the Tollan to Argos as THE spot for R&R. And the little cakes are simply to DIE for...

1. Ya see, there was this guy, a Colonel Jack O'Neill, who theorized that if you put an ugly, lovelorn Tollan in a box, and added a can of poisonous gas activated by the decay of a radioactive atom, and then closed the box...



fini
End Notes: Did anyone else think that Jack was treating Narim exactly like he treats Marty (which contempt)? Thanks in advance; hope you got a laugh out of this.



Alli

This story archived at http://www.samandjack.net/fanfics/viewstory.php?sid=3346