As if hell broke lose by epeshho123
Summary: Everyone at the SGC notices a difference in sams attitude. She also tries stuff. 0_0 bad stuff
Rated: PG13
Genres: Baby!fic, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Original Archive Date: None
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 | Word count: 3094 | Completed: Yes | Published: Apr 20, 2010 | Updated: May 03, 2010 | Read: 78235

1. Theres something different by epeshho123

2. what if? by epeshho123

3. what?! dad drop it! by epeshho123

4. WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING?! by epeshho123

5. Congratulations! by epeshho123

6. sam gets knocked up? consequences? no... by epeshho123

7. its gr-r-reat! °sarcasm° by epeshho123

8. Chapter 8 by epeshho123

9. Chapter 9 by epeshho123

Theres something different by epeshho123
Sam was upset. Everyone knew but didnt know why. Truth be told she didnt know why. Earlier Janet talked to her asked her what was wrong. She was really mad sam wouldnt even talk to her. she didnt understand. nobody did.
''Sam wait up'' she heard the common voice but not the one she wanted to hear.
''hey daniel''
''why you so moody recently?''
''GOD, WHY DOES EVERYBODY NEED TO KNOW THAT?!''Sam stomped off to her quarters and slamed the door to see Jacob and Salmec.
''Sam, hun, whats bugging you? dont try to lie i know when you lie.''
''LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONCE IN MY F-ING LIFE!'' Sam barked at her father.
''SAMANTHA CARTER, IF YOU LEAVE THIS ROOM I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON THAT WALL.'' Jacob threatened.
''You wouldn't understand''
''try me''
''fine'' sam started crying her eyes out.
''sam you in here? oh im not interupting am i?''
''no jack i think she needs friends and family by her side right now.''
''ok i'll stay''
''now sam what wont i understand''jacob asked in his sweet father voice.
''im upset because my life isn't-''
''isn't what?'' jack made his puppy dog look to get carter to spill.
''NORMAL''
''sam, yes it is you lead a normal life'' jack and jacob tried to convince her.
''no i dont i have to live not being able to tell people what i do im not a teacher, a vet, god i dont even work at a fast food place! thats normal!''
''sam, you rather work at a fast food place instead of searching through the stars?''
''yes i cant take the stress anymore!''
''sam come here.'' jack whispered loud enough for her to hear.
''sir?''
''sam lose the sir for now i have a name i think you know it.''
''why''
''because right now your normal plain ole Sam and right now im plain ole normal Jack.''
''c'mon sam come here'' she lifted her self from the floor and slowly crawled to jack. she was nervious. he was afraid of what jacob would do to him for this.
''sam'' jack said.
''what?''
''you have the normalest life because i love you and you know it''
what if? by epeshho123
jack was now holding sam. he loved her he didnt lie but he also loved her when he held her so closly.
''i love you to, jack''
''JACK O'NEILL!'' samecs voice broke out. ''A WORD PLEASE''
''ok''
''jacob is very mad i suggest you go somewhere else with samantha carter befor jacob 'has her head' and yours as well''
''thanks, c'mon sam while salmec has controll i think we pissed your father off enough for one day''
''ok'' she got up off the corner of her bed and sam wraped his arm over her neck as if he was claiming her as his.
For the first time in weeks the SGC saw sam smile. jack was worried for her saftey and his so they spent the night at a hotel. with conjoining rooms.
''sam''
''yeah''
''are you better for you know mood wise?''
''yeah jack are you okay with me doing this though?'' sam asked as she hopped next to him in his bed and fell asleep with her head on his chest and her arm draped across his chest.
''sure am'' he fell asleep as the happiest man alive. but not for long!
the next morning jack woke with sam sprawled out next to him and the smell of chocolate. he looked around and saw his things were straightened up and he wondered if sam got up earlier.
''mmmm jack?''
''yea sam?''
''did you already get up?''
''no'' they both jumped up jack got his personal gun and sam got her little ten foot shot tazer.
''check the kitchen'' sam ordered.
''k'' jack walked in with his gun raised to find jacob looking through the knife caddy.
''jacob?... put the knife down.''
''well which one would cut your head off the best?''
''well the big sharp one but put it down''
''well anwser me this.''
''kk''
''what did you do to my daughter last night?''
''nothing we fell asleep in the same bed after five minutes being in the hotel''
''well where else did you go cuzz you didnt check in til 11:29 pm''
''she went to her house got stuff i went to mine and got stuff and picked her up and we came here''
''DAD WHAT THE F ARE YOU DING HERE?!''
what?! dad drop it! by epeshho123
''what did he do to you last night?''
''nothing dad god your so over protective!''
''well at least i never slept with my CO!''
''Jacob hang on can i talk to selmec?''
''no yo- hello jack, sam did you two in fact sleep together?''
''yes we slept in the same bed but we didnt do anything we just cuddled''
''ok i see please understand jacob is still very mad and i dont think i can fight him much longer please leave now!''
''ok we will be at the SGC when he calms down call a taxi or drive''
''as you wish''
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ten hours later.
The SGC all notices the mood change and are happy. except hammond.
''O'NEILL , CARTER REPORT TO MY OFFICE!...now!''
''im scared jack what if my dad told hammond what we did last night, my dad can tell when i lie.''
''dont worry nobody will find out''
WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING?! by epeshho123
''jack sam sit down''
''we know what you did last night''
''we didnt do anything we only fell asleep in the same bed''
''mhmmm sure but if we find out it was anything more your both ganna be court martialed!''
''dont worry we didnt do any thing'' Jack was a good lier which scared her.
''ok dismissed''
''thank you sir''
''oh yes thanks sir''
''sam i still need to talk to you''
''what why i didnt do anything wrong''
''well if you put it that way --sit!''
''yes sir''
''jack leave''
''mmmmkay sir''
''sam''
''yes sir''
''did you two do anything i wont be mad infact it wont leave this room.''
''yes''
''umm''
''yes sir we did something sir''
''ok what was it''
''about six weeks ago''
''oh i was talking bout last night''
''im pregnant''
''oh umm may i ask who the fath-''
''jack''
''crap does he know?''
''not yet''
''im ordering you to tell him and where were you six weeks ago?''
''959 sir i drank that stuff took my clothes off and well you see where it goes from there''
''ok umm get jack in here i need to make sure he will understand the consequences after you tell him. you have an hour to tell him and get him up here''
''yes sir'' she left the office knowing she had to tell jack she was carring his next child.
AT JACK'S OFFICE.
''can i talk to you? privitly?''
''sure hun''she closed the door.
''im ordered to tell you this hammond knows that- that jack im pregnant''
''what where you thinking?! you tell him before me? i love you so much and im happy your carring my child because i wouldnt have it any other way''
''jack i love you to and hammond wants to see us for consiquences of this.''
''we will live with it ok ill step down if i have to. hell i will tell the president of every country the great news and that i love you.''
''okay, you think its good news? and lets get to hammonds office now.''
''mmm kay hun if you say so''
Congratulations! by epeshho123
The walk to Hammonds office sucked for sam because Jack- Her Jack- was grinning at everything or everbody dead or alive.
AT HOMMONDS OFFICE!!!!
''jack, sam, number three, please sit.''
''i notice your happy bout me knockin' sam up''
''well i love babies and well the president is really and i mean really happy''
''he is?! i thought he would be pissed at me for leting jack 'knockin' me up'.''
''nope hes happy and hes stoping by in a few days to congratulate you two''
''which reminds me''
''yes?''
''whens the shower is it ganna be at the base let everyone know now or later?''
''i dont care but the cravings are so ganna suck''
''mean while go get checked outby the doc and you can tell anyone i dont mind.''
''ok thanks sir and did you ask the prez if i could hhmmh her?''
''he gives you his personal blessing for it.'' jack whispered to the general and he replied in a heart beat.
''ohh jack im soo happy!''
''here come the mood swings then the cravings then dont forget dinial''
''your starting to describe me while im on my menstral cycle''
''ohh o la la''
''stop it jack''
''sorry general we will go home and i'll tell you in the morning''
''tell him what?''
''the names if its a girl or boy''
''yep''
''see you tomorrow sir''
''bye sam, jack, number three!''
AT O'NEILL'S PLACE
''so hun''
''so jacky''
''hey!''
''just having fun!''
''so yes jack----y''
''hmm you know what would be aawesome?''
''what?''
''if you died as Samantha O'neill.''
''ohh my jack dont think bout my diei- ohh ohh my god yes jack id love to die as Samantha O'neill!''
''sweet!''
''i love you jack''
''i love you too sam''
''well whats for diner?''
''i have to marry you and cook in the same night?!'
''we could always skip to desert''
''i dont have any ic--- ohh yeah babe!''
''show me to your room babe''
''will do''
two minutes after getting to jack room and sitting on the bed things happened.
sam gets knocked up? consequences? no... by epeshho123
Author's Notes: sorry my stories are short i am a adult geek i love dsi and found i could post stories but they are short so im moving to my cpu again
things heated up in the bedroom and sam instintly stoped.
''sam?''
"i dont wanna do this right now"
"ok thats fine hun"
"no its not" sam started to cry and jack was really confused.
"sam? hun its ok we dont have to do anything just you sit still" he started undressing her and then got her back in to one of his big t-shirts on her then she passed out.
"ok hun getting you to doc"
"we have to wait till night!" she started to mumble.
"sam hun are you alright?" he was extremly woried.
"no, no, no the gu'ald are false gods you can be free"
"say good ight sam im ganna give you some sleepy pills ok?"
"no jack dont go"
"sam im not leaving fine ill take you with me"
"okie dokie artochokie"
"sam shush"
"nnnnnn make me"
"ok" he leand down kissed her open mout toung on toung and sam bit his toung.
"ow!"
"hehehe h-"
she passed out again
"taking this rare opertunity to get her to doc"
he carried her to his truck and then drove her to the SGC. he forgot however that she wasnt wearing pants.
"shit"
"hey jack wear we going and where the f are my pant who the fs t-shirt is this where are we going where are my pant im ganna kill you!"
"what scares me is you could"
"ohh jack i couldnt kill you i love you remember?"
"ha ok we are heading to SGC and getting you checked out"
"why i feel fine"
"well maybe cargo doesnt"
"cargo? is that a mexican name for like i dont knoe babe?"
"no cargo you carry cargo- our little cargo!"
"ow!"
"what?!"
"jack i feel like im ganna die and dont forget the headache"
"ok hang on let me call janet get stuff to the surface to escort you down"
"no speci-" she passede dout he drove faster and faster then finaly called janet when they were five minutes away and told janet everything except the good parts"
"DOC OVER HERE! WE ARE OVER HERE!"
"you know im not deaf'
"okaaaayyyyyy"
"girls get the stuff remember times never on are side!"
"ja-janet?
"yeah sam im here!"
"kill me"
"id never"
"id never let you! haha" jack screamed
"jack few questions for you"
"crap"
"yeah one what the fuck is she wearing?"
"why did you bring carter here?"
"actully im O'neill now!"
"what the fuck jack your ganna get court martialed"
"nope hommond approved ohh and she knocked up"
"jack im ganna kill you"
"never" sam started giggling like crazy and passed out agian so they covered her and brought her into the SGC.
"jack"
"yes janet"
"well who else knows?"
"you and hammond"
"okay well good because it might be a misscarage"
"no janet i want to have a child with sam do all you can thats an order"
"yes sir i will try"
"and you will prevail"
"yes sir"
"mhhmm col?"
"no sam remember im jack to you now"
"sir?"
"dont say you dont remember me proposing to you tonight?"
"i dont remember"
"its ok sam i love you"
"sir?"
"yes sam call me jack look at your hand" she lifted her head and hand to see the ring and smiled.... then passed out.
"i love her"
its gr-r-reat! °sarcasm° by epeshho123
Author's Notes: late at night bored to death using my DSI again
''and she loves you to'' janet replied to a retorical statement.
''uhh good were all here'' genneral hammond anounced as he walked in on janet and jack leaning over sam.
he smiled.
''sir why you smiling?!''
''she said yes''
''but she didnt remember''
''ohh''
''yes well she might have a miscarage as well, or brain damage''
''that rough jack, really?''
''actully we mmmmmhmmhmm not mhhhmmmmmhhh, you know we didnt do anything she started crying a calmed her made her lie still and i changed her then as i was putting my sweat pants on her she passed out''
''ohh umm jack''
''yeah janet''
''sam cant do anything from no on''
''why''
''you as me why? not a good choose of words''
''sorry tell me why she cant do anything'' there a statement thats gotta screw her up.
''well your terms sir, through-out her pregnacy she is suffering from this weird chemical induced brain thing we dont have a word for but, from gate travle a chemical from that and carrying 'cargo' if i may, well two combined make sleeping pills in her mind''
''uhh i lost you at 'terms'''
''she made a sleepy pill out of crap in her brain'' janet puffed out with one breath.
''ohh ok that blows''
'' indeed it does now you have to tell daniel and teal'c''
''tell us what ohh my how is she''
''fine unconcies will be for a while''
''i think the col. can explain''
''love you to janet'' jack said as he was put into spotlight.''well she made a sleepy pill in her brain''
''why now''
''she just got engadged and shes well prego''
''ohh my whos the father and whos she marring''
''s-sir? why are you holding my hand still and why am i here?''
''simple terms or janets way?''
''yours please''
''ok you pregnant and you engadged'' jack had a smile on his face and he kissed her forehead as she remembered.
''ohh my god jack what did you do?!'' daniel spouted from his open mouth.
''o'neill-s what are you to do off world?''
''dont worry we can manage''
''umm im pregnant your child, and im marrying you''
Chapter 8 by epeshho123
''and?''
''i think this is the best day of my life and ohh my god jack o'neill first hour and you made a move?!''
''umm dont know what to say''
''well son id let you two box it out but you cant hit a girl''
''no rules saying a girl cant hit a boy''sam said smiling that deviocious smile she smiles.
''crap what level are you in hand to hand?''
''seven''
''crap im three this is going to suck''
''yeah now ,hun, permision to pass out?''
''granted, love you!''
''love you too'' with that she said goodnight and fell asleep still in his t-shirt and had the ring on her finger.
........... JACKS THOUGHTS..............
what did i do. why did i have to take advantage of her on 959? do i really want this why did i even marry her?
'crap what did i do' he thought over and over.
........... SAMS THOUGHTS.........
im marrying and pregnant shit what am i going to tell my dad.
maybe 'hey dad im marrying jack and oh yeah im knocked up!'
''he will kill jack he already hates him being close to me'' sam spoke alloud.
............SAM & JANET TALK.........
''janet?''
''sorry didnt know your awake''
''what time is it?''
''01:26''
''ok what have i done? i said yes and i was drunk for gods sake!''
''you must have said something, he wouldnt take advantage of a gir exsppesialy you''
''why''
''because sam he does love you and you know it''
''yeah and i love him but god what did i do?''
''your not really regreting are you because jack told me you said no to having woo hoo with him started crying then passed out and a chemical that is produced in your brain is relieased then you passed out''
''i remember but it wasnt regret i just wasnt ready i get the situation more now''
''good but you need more sleep''
''mmmkay see you later''
''kk now sleep''
''g'night''
''good night sam i love you!'' jack said as he came in.
''love you too'' and sam fell asleep.
Chapter 9 by epeshho123
jack smiled and went to her side so he could kiss her'
"so col? explain how you knoked her up like was she drunk?"
"she was but well i dont wanna explain!"
"does she remember the night?"
"no"
"that might be good for her and you i told her that youd never take advantage of a drunk girl exspecialy her"
"yeah" jack said almost whispering.
"you didnt!?"
"i did"
"go tell hammond that you toke advantage of her!"
"i cant!"
"J-jack"
"yeah sam?"
"i remember the night on 959"
"shit and?"
"im happy that you did wha you did or i wouldnt have your next child"
"are you proud"
"yes are you"
"no"
"why not im happy"
"i took advantage of you i shouldnt have"
"jack look at me- do i look sad?" she took his face into her hands and kissed him lightly on the cheek.
"no you dont but you also have mood swings"
"jack it might be a misscarage i know that much and i think it will be but are we still going to get married?"
"yes i love you i asked you cuzz i love you not cuzz your pregnant"
"then we have that"
_______________________5 months later------------------
"sam hun how are you and the cargos doing"
"one and two and me are fine"
"and sam im sorry about not being proud im just glad you can be awke cuzz daniels mystery drug on the planet"
"yeah i dont remember much"
"well sam i love you"

This story archived at http://www.samandjack.net/fanfics/viewstory.php?sid=4132