samandjack.net
[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Sam is injured on a mission...
Rated: PG
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Original Archive Date: 1999 Apr 21
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7229 Read: 5531
Published: Aug 31, 2009 Updated: Aug 31, 2009
Story Notes:
E-mail: rachelle_g_20@yahoo.com

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and places belong to MGM, World Gekko Corp., and Double Secret productions. This piece of fan fiction was created for entertainment not monetary purposes and no infringement on copyrights or trademarks was intended. Previously unrecognized characters and places, and this story, are copyrighted to the author. Any similarity to real people, living or dead is coincidental and not intended by the author.

Archive: Sam and Jack Archive, and Heliopolis. All others please ask.

Summary: Sam is injured on a mission...

Rating: PG

Spoilers: ‘Children of the Gods’, ‘Broca Divide’, ‘TBFTGOG’

Classification: Sam and Jack romance, Angst

Authors Notes: well this is sort of a response to Allicat’s challenge on SG fic of no Daniel whumping, but extra points for Sam whumping. And of course this allowed me to give Jack a major angst trip. But don’t worry, my story, unlike someone else on this list who for now will remain nameless, has a HAPPY ending. *g*

Dedication: To my wonderful Beta reader Wendy, who will never be redundant and without whom you all would be reading a very grammar and spelling errored piece. Shipperchick, Kaila, Ang, Michelle, Claire and the rest of the MSRfic gang, for being my sounding boards, giver of great ego boosting praise and generally putting up with my overall insanity. I love you guys!!

1. Chapter 1 by Rach [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstar (7229 words)