samandjack.net
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Sam comforting an injured Jack
Rated: PG
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Original Archive Date: 1999 Jun 1
Warnings: None
Challenges: Jack Whumping
Challenges: Jack Whumping
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1891 Read: 2857
Published: Aug 31, 2009 Updated: Aug 31, 2009
Story Notes:
This is my answer to the "Jack's in trouble and Sam's going to help" challenge. I hope it doesn't frustrate anyone with the way I ended the story. Suffice it to say that we all know how the story eventually ends. Sit back and enjoy.

The plots, characters and symbols of Stargate SG-1 are the exclusive property of MGM/UA Productions, Showtime Entertainment and Gekko. This story is merely the musings of the author and is not intended as an infringement on the copy written materials expressed above. The following fiction is a figment of the author's imagination and is meant only for entertainment purposes and is not to be copied, or published in any form without the express written consent of the author.

The song: Hold On, by Sarah McLachlan is used without permission from Nettwerk, but if Sarah reads this story (like that's going to happen) and wants the song removed, the author will do so.

Comments are welcomed: bosco4@gte.net

Sam and Jack Challenge: Sam comforting an injured Jack

Archive: Sam and Jack Relationship & Helipolis, all others please ask.

Rated: PG-A (PG, for possible mild language, and A, for angst.)

1. Chapter 1 by Sherrill C Martin [Reviews - 0] (1891 words)