samandjack.net
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: The white, hot flash of the explosion illuminated the control deck of the gate room, lighting up, if only briefly, the terrified faces of Colonel Jack O'Neill's friends as they worked feverishly to pull him to safety.
Rated: PG13
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Original Archive Date: 1999 Jun 1
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6745 Read: 18940
Published: Aug 31, 2009 Updated: Aug 31, 2009
Story Notes:
Hi all, I'm sorry for the duplicate postings as I am on the SGC-list, the SamandJack-list and the MacGyver-list. I'm sure there are others so email challenged and it is to you whom I apologize, but do what I do. Hit the delet key for all but one of them! It's that simple... isn't it? Anyway enjoy, and be warned that there are Season 2 SG-1 spoilers here. (A Matter Of Time)

Sherrill

"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." Phil. 4:13



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Stargate SG-1 and the characters of the series belong to... those that they belong to and I'm only allowed to play with them if I don't break them. I will pack them back up and put them back in their boxes when I'm done. You the readers have that responsibility, too. Please play nice.

Author's foreword: There are spoilers in this story for "A Matter Of Time", season 2. This story came to me when Jack was grousing at Cromwell for leaving him behind on a mission they were on in Iraq, apparently years earlier. There are also a few "scenes" that are not to be read while eating breakfast (and you know who you are).

Archiving, or otherwise using Iraqi Memories without the express consent of the author is a no-no. Please ask first. Thank you.

Comments welcomed at: bosco4@gte.net

This bit of fiction is dedicated to all of the real-life soldiers who fight the fight and are able to get back home again. Thanks for being there.

1. Chapter 1 by Sherrill C Martin [Reviews - 0] (6745 words)