samandjack.net
[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary: Captain Samantha Carter sat trembling on her bed. Drawing her knees up to her chest she wrapped her arms tightly around them and sat rocking slightly back and forth.
Rated: PG
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Original Archive Date: 1999 Jun 1
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 17196 Read: 9157
Published: Aug 31, 2009 Updated: Aug 31, 2009
Story Notes:
Hi all, I sent this one out to be beta'd over a week ago, but my beta-er hasn't gotten back to me that she'd finished it, soooo, I'm going to send it on to you all. I'm sure any grammatical errors will be overlooked (hope, hope) and that you will enjoy the ride.

Sherrill

"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." Phil. 4:13



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



This story is written entirely for entertainment and is not intended as an infringement against the copy written material that belongs solely to Showtime, MGM/UA, Gekko Films, et al. I'm only playing with their characters and will return them as soon as the story is finished. The following story is the property of the author and is not to be copied, or published without the express, written consent of the author.

All comments are welcomed at: bosco4@gte.net

Archives: Helipolis, Sam and Jack Relationship, all others please ask.

1. Chapter 1 by Sherrill C Martin [Reviews - 2] (17196 words)