samandjack.net
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: An alpha reconn mission to a new planet results in capture of SG-1. Captain Carter is violated and the team must come to terms with the ordeal.
Rated: PG13
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Action & Adventure, Angst, Drama
Original Archive Date: 1999 Sep 25
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 20766 Read: 4130
Published: Aug 31, 2009 Updated: Aug 31, 2009
Story Notes:
Email: ksiegfri@greece.k12.ny.us or sg1flygirl@yahoo.com

Category: Drama, Angst, Action-Adventure.

Spoilers: Teeny tiny ones for "Children of The Gods," "Cold Lazarus," "Matter of Time," "The First Commandment," and "Need." (I mean a few-one line references. You won't really loose anything from the story if you haven't seen the second season episodes.)

Season Info: Near end of Second Season.

Rating: NC-17 for graphic violence, rape, and language.

Content Warning: **WARNING** The following story contains graphic violence and rape. If you are offended by this type of imagery, DO NOT read! I repeat, this story contains extremely graphic violence and the depiction of rape. DO NOT read if you do not like this type of story or are underage.

Summary: An alpha reconn mission to a new planet results in capture of SG-1. Captain Carter is violated and the team must come to terms with the ordeal.

Disclaimer: STARGATE SG-1 and its characters are property of Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story is for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author. This story may not be posted elsewhere without the concent of the author.

Author's Note: This is a cumulation of different points of view. Dr. Fraiser, Teal'c, Colonel O'Neill, Daniel Jackson, and Captain Carter all have their say. I got the idea for it after remembering one graphic part from "G.I. Jane." The characters, especially Colonel O'Neill and Captain Carter, discuss the role of women in the military or in a war-like society. I took quite a bit of creative license in filling out details about a few of the characters' lives prior to joining SG-1. If you have definite proof that I am incorrect, please let me know.

1. Chapter 1 by Kelly Siegfried [Reviews - 0] (20766 words)