samandjack.net
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Sam's thoughts on Jack as she waits for him in "The Fifth Race"
Rated: PG
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Missing Scene
Original Archive Date: 1999 Sep 25
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Moments in Time
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1923 Read: 2344
Published: Aug 31, 2009 Updated: Aug 31, 2009
Story Notes:
Waiting Time - EMAIL: jagoll@hotmail.com

RATING: PG

ARCHIVE: Sam and Jack and Heliopolis. Others sites, please ask permission.

DISCLAIMER: All characters and property of Stargate SG-1 belong to MGM, World Gekko Corp., and Double Secret Productions. This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it. Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead is coincidental and not intended by the author.

SUMMARY: Sam's thoughts on Jack as she waits for him in "The Fifth Race"

SERIES/SEQUEL: Quiet Time and Grieving Time. See Author's Notes.

SPOILERS: Children of the Gods, First Commandment, The Enemy Within, First Season. Secrets, Tok'Ra, The Fifth Race, In the Line of Duty, Second Season.

CATEGORY: Missing scene, Angst.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: I have decided to turn these stories into a series called "Moments in Time" since my muses insist on coming up with more ideas set along the lines of these stories. The only order for them, is when the episodes they are based on, aired on TV.

Feedback and constructive criticism is always appreciated.

DATE: 06/09/1999

Copyright Jena Bartley, September 1999

1. Chapter 1 by Jena Bartley [Reviews - 0] (1923 words)