samandjack.net
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: um... Hey there, Dad... she's having a baby... Sequel to "Ladder of Life" by Divine Joker & Tricia. Fourth in the "Evolution" series.
Rated: PG13
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Original Archive Date: 2004 Jul 1
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Evolution
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8151 Read: 3542
Published: Aug 31, 2009 Updated: Aug 31, 2009
Story Notes:
Evolution 04: SPOILERS: Eps – Um… small ones for several eps leading up to season six. VERY minor one for season seven, but if you haven't seen the episode you probably won't catch it. You might want to read the previous entries to this series: 'Darwinian Theory' 'Missing Link' and `Ladder of Life' to fully comprehend our twisted musings.

A/N from Tricia: Thanks to Dee and Aud for everything, you guys are the best. Also, loads of thanks to Divine Joker for letting me join in on the fun – bet you didn't think the road would be this long either. Thanks to everyone who has given us feedback on this growing project. I'd love to answer each one individually, but there's just so much… I will try and hopefully I'll catch everyone. Lastly, thanks to all of the little… pushers… from my chats, you're all wonderful and I luv ya.

A/N from DJ: This just goes to show that I'll bend to the whim of the reader. I wasn't expecting anything after Missing Link and then Tricia came to me and said, "You know, I've been thinking..." It all went to hell in a handbasket from there. Thanks to those who are not avid readers of this. Thanks to Tricia (cause Lord knows, this really wouldn't be anywhere with you) and to Venom... as soon as I find her again.

1. Chapter 1 by Divine Joker [Reviews - 0] (8151 words)