samandjack.net
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Two couples, a partner conference, lots of angst & love. Fluff!
Rated: PG
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Crossover, Fluff, Romance
Original Archive Date: 2001 Aug 1
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11266 Read: 3128
Published: Sep 01, 2009 Updated: Sep 01, 2009
Story Notes:
E-mail addresses: sg1phileshipper@skynet.be and voet@tanja-myrna.demon.nl

Spoilers: Divide and Conquer

Keywords: SG1/X-files Crossover. Christmas fic. Fluff and lots of romance!

Archive: Anywhere nice would be fine. It would be great if you could let us know

Response to challenge, requested by Cindy: Write a crossover with the X-Files. Sam, Jack and both Mulder and Scully attend a conference in Alaska. They go out for a drink afterwards and their car breaks down. They walk to the nearest village, but end up in the woods, being chased by bears. MUST include a Sam/Jack and Mulder/Scully romance.

Status: Complete

Author's notes (Cindy): It's been a huge honor to write with Tanja. I've always enjoyed her fics. Just between us, I think she may be one of my favorite fluff writers. She always makes me cry, but don't tell her. I never thought I'd be writing fic with someone, let alone with her. I only met her recently and bless Jo for giving me her AIM Screen name. I'm also a sap concerning romance and Tanja did it to make me cry over something she wrote. Again! Thanks a lot Tanja, for sharing wonderful fic moments and chat moments with me. I sure hope to do it again soon, very soon. I had tons of fun writing this.

Author's notes (Tanja): Cindy thanks for co-writing with me! It's been a real pleasure writing and AIM'ing with you and I would love to do it again some time! I love Star Gate, I love the X-files and I love to co-write, especially with writers whose fics I am a big fan of. As most of you probably also know I'm a sap for romance and if you are a NoRoMo or don't like romance, you might want to stop reading right here, because it's full of it J The story is set around Christmas, because who doesn't love Christmas? We hope everybody will enjoy reading this story, as much as we enjoyed writing it!

1. Chapter 1 by SG1PhileShipper [Reviews - 0] (11266 words)