samandjack.net
[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary: Summary: After Carter returns from her debriefing at the Pentagon, can she learn to trust her friends again?
Rated: PG
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Episode Prologues & Epilogues, Missing Scene
Original Archive Date: 2002 Aug 19
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3179 Read: 3629
Published: Sep 01, 2009 Updated: Sep 01, 2009
Story Notes:
Email: acheek@home.com

Archive: SJA, Heliopolis

Season/Sequel info: Fifth season

Spoilers: Ascension, tiny spoilers for Urgo and Shades of Grey

Content warnings: a few swear words

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and places are the property of MGM, World Gekko Corp and Double Secret Productions. This piece of fan fiction was created for entertainment not monetary purposes and no infringement on copyrights or trademarks was intended. Previously unrecognized characters and places, and this story, are copyrighted to the author. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.

Author's Notes: Huge thanks go to Valerie for the beta, while on vacation no less. ;) This story is a first for me, in that it's an SG-1 fic without the slightest *hint* of shippiness. I'm still wondering exactly how that happened! Dedicated to J, because she's cooler than any other big sister I know. Feedback feeds my muse, so please send your honest opinions. Copyright July 2001, A. Cheek.

1. Chapter 1 by AC1 [Reviews - 2] (3179 words)