samandjack.net
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Who knew one life could make such a big difference?
Rated: PG13
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Alternate Universe or Reality
Original Archive Date: 2004 Jul 1
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 18516 Read: 2074
Published: Sep 01, 2009 Updated: Sep 01, 2009
Story Notes:
AU, Angst, slight Sam/Jack UST, Sam/Janet Friendship.

Spoilers: 'Rite of Passage', 'Heroes pt. 2'.

Sadly, I have to say this is probably the last story featuring Janet unless I go back a season. As you'll see from reading it, it's another approach looking at ways in which the character so many of us love so much could be brought back so I hope you enjoy it even though it will never happen on screen like this.

Dedication: I'm going to be sappy and dedicate this not only to my four Hussys, who encourage me to write, to be evil and to be a numpty and who keep me company by being evil numpties, too. I love all four of you, I really, really do and I can't wait till we're all together again. But, and here's the sappy part, I'm also going to dedicate it to Amanda Tapping and Teryl Rothery who will never read it but who created the Sam/Janet friendship in the first place, which is mostly what inspired this story to be written because it's one of the reasons I love the show and the characters so very, very much.

Yes, I'm a sap. Blame Ruthie and Maz for that, it's contagious.

Jo@ram32.freeserve.co.uk

1. Chapter 1 by Jo R [Reviews - 0] (18516 words)