samandjack.net
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: As the winter holidays approach, Jonas Quinn and his team mates share in a new tradition.
Rated: PG
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Original Archive Date: 2003 Jul 6
Warnings: None
Challenges: Christmas
Challenges: Christmas
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2732 Read: 2984
Published: Sep 01, 2009 Updated: Sep 01, 2009
Story Notes:
Email: acheek@home.com

Pairings: Sam/Jack UST (just a teeny bit)

Category: Holiday fic, SJ2002 Christmas Challenge

Season/Sequel info: Sixth season

Spoilers: tiny spoilers for Shadow Play, nothing significant

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and places are the property of MGM, World Gekko Corp and Double Secret Productions. This piece of fan fiction was created for entertainment not monetary purposes and no infringement on copyrights or trademarks was intended. Previously unrecognized characters and places, and this story, are copyrighted to the author. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.

Author’s Notes: The 2002 Christmas Challenge for the Sam and Jack list was as follows. The fic must
-- start with the phrase, "What do you mean, that’s not allowed?"
-- contain no mention of "regulations"
-- contain lots of tinsel
-- have Jonas as a member of SG-1
-- have a Sam and Jack kiss

This was a Christmas challenge, but I tinkered with it and made it into a Winter Solstice story. The poem quoted in the fic is "Approaching Solstice" by Patricia Monaghan. Thanks to Clara and Ann for the beta reads. Feedback is loved and appreciated, please send some. Dedicated to those in the fandom who march to the beat of a different goddess. :) Happy Yule. Copyright December 2002, A. Cheek.

1. Chapter 1 by AC1 [Reviews - 0] (2732 words)