samandjack.net
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Past Featured StorySummary: It's Christmas, it's snowing and there's a tree...! What else can I say?
Rated: PG
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Romance, UST/Friendship
Original Archive Date: 2002 Aug 19
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11402 Read: 6599
Published: Sep 03, 2009 Updated: Sep 03, 2009
Story Notes:
Notes: I wrote this story as a big thank you to everyone who has read my fics over the past few months, and especially to those of you who've taken the time to write and let me know that you enjoyed them. My heartfelt thanks and gratitude goes to you all. Now, read on because the next bit is important...!

IMPORTANT NOTE - PLEASE READ!!! This story has a twist! Because I wanted to write something that would please everyone (as *if*!), I've given it two endings - one is keeps the UST unresolved, the other is sweeeeeeet with extra chocolate! But I'm not gonna tell you which is which, so you get to choose and see what happens.... Choose either (version A) or (version B)! Of course, you can read both endings if you like!! Whichever ending you choose, I hope you like the story, and I wish you all a festive holiday season and a wonderful start to 2001.

1. Chapter 1 by Sally Reeve [Reviews - 0] (11402 words)