samandjack.net

Story Notes: telkena@yahoo.com

Rating: NC-17, Sam&Jack with a little Jack&OTHER (see WARNING)

Spoilers: general season 8

Archive: SJD yes, and anyone else who wants it just take it.

Feedback: say what you got to say

Author's Notes: Sequel to Christmas Story, but as with the rest of my sequels, you don't need to read one to understand the other.

WARNING: there is a bit of Jack/Other in this story, but she will be efficinetly disposed of. I wanted to write Sam fighting for Jack, so I needed to give her a challenge. Besides, we all know what Jack looks like and this is a party. You honestly think no other woman would want him? Hope you have fun. I had when I wrote it.


Sam was sitting at the table SG1 had reserved for the New Year's party alone. Daniel was wondering around the restaurant the SGC had booked for the occasion, Teal'c was enjoying a conversation with Walter and Jack was probably looking after the cake. God, he loved that cake! She sighed. She was alone again. Pete hadn't been able to make it and in a way she was glad. They had a lot to talk about and she wasn't really looking forward to the moment.

On December the 26th she had woke up in Jack O'Neill's bed, in his arms and that time she knew it was time for the truth. Ever since the 23rd they had cut themselves off from the real world and wrapped themselves in a fantasy world, where there were no rules, no ranks, no duties. They had stayed together, they had slept together and not once had they thought about the implications or the consequences.

On the 26th she woke up cuddled to his side and she was almost sad she had woke up at all. She didn't want to leave him. He was already awake. He hadn't slept all night. He just stayed there with her, watching her sleep in his arms, on his chest, and enjoying the last few hours of their fantasy. His arms were wrapped tight around her and his face had taken back the features she was familiar with. Harsh and battered. He was dreading the talk they had to have. She wanted to see a smile back on his face. So she just reached up to his face and kissed him good morning. She could actually hear his heart break at the touch of her lips. But he smiled. He smiled that perfect little smile, but that doesn't quite reach his eyes fully. "Jack…" She whispered.

"I know." His voice was strained. "It was nice wasn't it?"

"Yes, it was. Very nice." So they hugged each other and they stayed in bed, close to each other's naked body, memorizing the feel and touch of it. And they talked. And talked for hours. Until everything had been cleared and said and settled and they were back to who they had been before. And they talked until their friendship was saved and they could go to work again, as General and Lt. Col. And they talked until they could both look at the other as they had before.

But he had never said "I love you" and neither had she, in spite of the fact that it was there between them, so obvious that they could feel it, touch it, smell it. It was never said. Because that would have been too real and honest to ever be talked away and they would never be the same again.

She got dressed while he cooked breakfast and he drove her home and it was over. They had both agreed it was to be just a Christmas present. A little fantasy they needed for their own peace of mind.

And indeed, the next day they were back at work and there was no awkwardness, there was no weird feeling, no resentment. They were back as if nothing had ever been there. The events that had taken place had been mentioned once or twice. When he wanted to know if she got her car back from Daniel's and when she wanted to know if he had been checked out after the fall he had taken in his bathroom. Just casual talk about a topic they were comfortable with.

And that had been the end of it. When in fact, they were both feeling like they had just discovered the best thing in their lives.

Sam had known fully well that Pete wasn't going to be here with her tonight, for the New Year's Eve partyand still she had worn the sexiest damn thing she could find. She had actually went out and bought the short black lace dress especially for tonight. She slipped on the tallest spiked healed shoes she had and with the seductive make up she put on, she had nearly gave Daniel a heart attack when he showed up to pick her up. She had no idea why she had done all of it. Or at least she was refusing to admit that it was because she wanted Jack to look at her again and want her like he wanted her at the Christmas party.

Friends was good, but she had orgasmed under the weight of his body, with his dick inside her. And she had seen and felt him come on top of her and she didn't want to accept that she was supposed to let go of all that. She had seen the look in his eyes as he was burning with need for her, eyes so dark and fierce she shuddered. She had seen the want and desire on his face. She had loved the way he wanted her, she had enjoyed the way he looked at her when he was out to get her, to posses her and fuck her until she was his.

She wanted to be wanted by Jack O'Neill. She wanted to make him look at her and see her and want her. She wanted to arouse him. She wanted him hard for her. And the fact that she had not had the chance to be around him so far, wasn't helping her case.

He was the one who had come up with the idea for this party and even if Daniel and Walter had been the ones to actually put it all together, he still had some administrative duties to attend to. And he had also taken charge of the cake thing. And yes, there was going to be cake. He was going to make sure of it. And if she knew him, it was going to be big, and if he knew her and she hoped he cared, it was going to be chocolate.

Jack suddenly took his seat next to her. "Hey, Carter. Like the turn out?" He asked as he picked up his drink. He looked good enough to eat. He had decided to forget the idea about wearing his dress uniform and went with a black tux. Which was pretty strange of him. He always refused to trouble himself with clothes for black-tie events and just went with the safe thing. His dress blues. She had never seen him in a tux.

And she was now looking at him up and down like she wanted nothing more than give him a blowjob right now. She did want to give him a blowjob right now. His silver hair contrasted against the black of the tux and only made the features of his face stand out more. Which was bad for her, because she had always loved his face. "What?" He asked.

"Sorry sir." She said quickly looking somewhere else. Damn it she was getting wet. "I thought you were going with the dress blues. I wasn't expecting to see you in civilian."

"Variety. Nothing wrong with that."

"No sir." She had to stop staring. And damn him, he wasn't looking at her. She was looking like a walking 'come-on' and he wasn't even noticing it. Fine. Time to make sure he did. She turned towards him, pulling her legs from under the table and crossing them in front of him. She draped one arm on the back of her chair and kept one on the table, exposing her chest to him. "The party turned out great." She said. "Daniel and Walter know how to handle things."

He turned his head to smile at her and his breath caught. He saw the tight lace dress that was riding way too high on her thigh for his sanity, and the high heals she had on made her legs look twice as long. He moaned inside, captured by the look of her legs. And the memory of how they felt wrapped around him, trembling as she came. Her chest was well contoured by the lace that hugged her body and his hands burned from the need to touch her.

They had only made love once when they played the game of a love affair. One time, the morning he woke up with her next to him and his hard on between her legs. And it hadn't been nearly enough to do to her all the things he had dreamed of, or wanted to do. They had slept in the same bed every night, they had made out on the couch and just about everywhere else in his house. But every time she reached for his hard dick, he pulled away. "Carter! I didn't ask you to stay with me, just so I could fuck your brains out every chance I got!" He kept telling her, when in truth he so wanted to do just that. And so did she.

But he also wanted more than sex. He wanted to love her. He wanted to be allowed to love her and not just lust after her. He wanted every feeling he ever felt for her in the past 8 years to resurface and he wanted to feel it freely. He wanted to kiss her, love her, touch her without lust. And the days past and he had not got another chance at making love to her. And there were so many ways in which he wanted to feel her body under his, on top of his. The rest of his life would not be enough. And now she was right before him, looking like she was begging him to fuck her and he had to act the honorable way. Pretend not to notice. He was so noticing!

But it only took him a split second to recover. "Yep. From now on I'm letting them handle all these things." He said. His breath was fast and damn it, he was getting hard.

Sam only noticed his eyes dropping to her legs for a split second and nothing more. He was that good and he had trained himself that well in the past 8 years, not to be caught looking at her like he could take her right there. She was disappointed. She knew she looked hot. She looked more than hot. She looked like she was begging to be made to scream. So why wasn't he reacting? She had no idea that he was fighting with a vicious need to take her and do her right here and right now, driven by the way she looked and the memory of her body, of how it felt to sink his dick inside her.

He smiled in her direction and got up. He couldn't be around her long. He was good with his self-control. Always been. But she had never looked like this before. He wasn't expecting her like this. He was expecting her to look like his Sam. Drop dead gorgeous in a good girl kind of way. Not the bad, sexed up woman she was tonight. Then again, she had a bike, so why the hell was he surprised in the first place?

He went to the bar and Sam could see the women in the place look after him. Some smiled in his direction, others actually said a few words to him. Others just looked directly at him and licked their lips suggestively. Sam's hand tightened on the table sheet and her mind screamed *Mine!* Jack kept walking around the place greeting people he knew, most of which were from the SGC.

"God, he looks stunning." Sam heard the words come from a woman standing at the table next to her. She turned her head slightly. There were several young women that kept looking at Jack. They were obviously younger than Sam and she started feeling territorial.

"I know." Another woman replied. "He's a general with the AF."

"Really? You sure? He's not in uniform…" The woman reached over and tapped Sam on the shoulder. She turned and smiled at the young woman. "Excuse me, but do you happen to know that man? I saw him sit with you."

"Yes, I know him." Sam said politely. *I fucked him, so back the hell of!*

"Is he in the AF?"

"Brig. Gen. Jack O'Neill." Sam said smiling at the surprised expression on the woman's face. *That's right.* She thought. *Way out of your league. Go play with your dolls.*

Instead the woman licked her lips looking at Jack. "Are you sure? AF? God, he looks so hot. Don't you think?"

"Yes, I am sure." Sam said and added with a smile. "He's my CO. So you'll forgive me if I don't comment on his looks." The young woman froze.

"Oh… I see… sorry ma'am. I didn't know."

"No problem." Sam smiled. That should cool them off. But she was so wrong. The woman leaned closer to her.

"Do you know if he's married or has anyone? I don't see a ring…"

Sam clenched her teeth. *Yes, you bitch! Me!* She kept the thought quiet. She didn't want to answer her. She was not going to lay Jack O'Neill out for a pick up. He was hers. "I don't know. I actually have no idea." *Screw you! I'm not doing your work for you!*

The woman thanked Sam and went back to her friends. "Can you imagine what it would be like to sleep with him?" Sam smiled. She knew how it was. She didn't have to imagine it. *It's great!* She thought. *He's big and hard and hot. And he can make you scream if he wants to.* "I want him." The woman continued. "I'm taking him home with me."

"What?" Her friend said. "You sure? I mean seriously, I'd give anything myself to get my mouth on his dick, but go home with him? What if he gets too rough?"

The woman smiled. "Oh, my dear, I'm counting on that. Look at him… God I want to fuck him tonight. In every possible way." With that Sam saw her get up and walk towards Jack.

The woman smiled at him and he smiled back to her. Sam snorted. *Check her ID, sir. She even 21?* She was being stupid. The girl was old enough but even so, he'd never go along with her. Anytime now he'd excuse himself and walk away. *Yep…* She thought. *Anytime now… Anytime…* But instead Jack leaned more comfortably against the wall and kept talking to her. And the woman kept smiling and touching his arm, and so obviously flirting with him, it was outrageous. *Damn you sir! Come on! You're not serious!*

And then Sam saw him grab the woman's hand and take her to the dance floor and her heart sunk. No, he was not going to dance with her. Her eyes were glued to the two of them and she felt pain rise inside her. Jack grabbed the woman tightly against him and began swaying with her. *And that little bitch is so rubbing against him.* But Sam kept watching as his hands were running over her back and as she slipped her leg between his, and Sam felt sick to her stomach. Raw anger and jealousy and pain. Hers. He was hers. No one else's. He was supposed to be glued to her all night. He should have seen her and wanted her and needed her. He shouldn't have eyes for anyone else.

Sam got up and almost ran to the bathroom. She was sick. She spent a few minutes looking at herself in the mirror. She looked hot. So damn him, why wasn't he noticing her? Or was he that determined to keep this strictly professional. Was getting him dead drunk the only way she could get in his bed? She reapplied her lipstick and went back to the party. Jack and his little friend were still on the dance floor for the third song.

They were closer to each other and his hand was in her short black hair. And her hands were all over his body. Sam looked at his face. He was loving it. *Planning on a fuck tonight, sir?* Sam thought. This time the woman didn't even look like her, so Sam could think he was interested in her because she looked like herself. That he was settling for the next best thing. She was a blue eyed brunette, slightly shorter than Sam.

Sam decided she had to find a way to discreetly get her away from Jack, before she actually went there and kicked that woman's ass. "Daniel!" She shouted when she spotted her friend. He'd help. "Daniel, I really need a favor."

"Sure. Anything."

"You're an angel! I really have something to talk to Gen. O'Neill about and as you can see…" She gestured to wards the couple. She felt the room spin with her when she thought the word 'couple'. *Not couple. Not couple. Just him wanting to fuck and a horny bitch!*

"No problem. I'll take her away. Come on. We'll dance towards them and then switch." Daniel took her hand and slowly and elegantly moved them next to Jack. "Ah, Alex!" Daniel said to the brunette. "I didn't know you made it." Jack and… Alex. Stopped dancing. "How's your sister?"

"Dr. Jackson, right?" Alex said. She was still holding on to Jack, obviously reluctant to let go of him. Sam for her part was just smiling. And Kack was trying very, very hard not to look at her for more than a second at a time. "She's fine. You know… working… military type. She's here somewhere."

She nodded to the room, half-way turning back to Jack to resume her rub against him. But Daniel wasn't one to be outmaneuvered. "Jack, hope you don't mind if I steal her away from you for a minute." Daniel gently took her hand and pulled her to him. Jack had to let her go and Sam could see the disappointment in the woman's eyes. Especially when Alex saw that he was now left alone with Sam.

"Well…" Jack said when Daniel and his new little friend danced away. "Looks like we've both been dumped."

She smiled at him and stepped up to him, almost pressing herself to his body. This time she saw his eyes darken and his breath catch. He was restraining himself. "So… sir… you want to…" She pressed herself to him and felt his breath hit her face, as he exhaled sharply, trying not to moan.

He could feel Sam's breasts pressed against his chest and his mind was screaming *Take her, fuck her!* Instead he just smiled and slipped an arm around her small waist and took her other hand in his. Now it was her turn. And she knew exactly what she was doing. Her free hand went to the nape of his neck and she slightly ran her nails over his skin. The hand on her waist tightened and he pulled her closer to him as they slowly danced.

Sam looked around the room and she knew other women were watching him and she wanted so badly right now to sink her nails in his skin and scratch his neck to mark him as hers. They shouldn't even dare to look at him. But she didn't. She slipped her leg between his and made sure her thigh was brushing against his dick. He wasn't hard and she felt pleased that woman hadn't managed to get him hard. She was planning on getting him though.

She turned her face to his neck and her breath was brushing his cheek. He shuddered in her arms but didn't move away from her, or acted in any way. He felt oddly contempt to have her in his arms, pressed against him. She was so killing him and her thigh was doing something incredible between his legs, giving a major hard-on, as she was swaying with him, brushing against his dick. But he could feel her again, and he could smell her again. He had missed her. And she felt so good in his arms, the planes of her body fitting perfectly against his. The lace felt exotic under his palm and it hugged her body tightly, showing off her contours and allowing his hands to feel her.

He felt her press her breasts tighter against him and this time he moaned and she smiled to herself. He realized she had to know what she was doing to him. He was painfully hard by now and she kept brushing her thigh against him. She had to have felt him. He should say something, but an excuse like "It's my side arm" was not going to work. She pressed harder against his dick. "Carter…" Her name came off in a breathless moan off his lips. "You have to stop that."

"Sir?" Dam her, she was perfectly calm and actually looked puzzled. "Everything alright?" He couldn't stop starring at her parted lips. And then the tip of her tongue poked out and licked them.

"Fuck… Carter…" His eyes screwed shut and both his hands squeezed the parts of her they were on. He was so hard it hurt and if he didn't get release, he was so going to die. He wasn't moving anymore and they were just standing there on the dance floor. Her breath kept brushing over his face and he was panting. He knew he was, and he knew she was looking at him fighting for his control. He opened his eyes and looked at her. She didn't look smug or amused. She was just there, looking so willing and ready for him. He could have pulled her dress up and fucked her right there on the dance floor and she would have just screamed "More!"

Her thigh was still nudging against him. She so knew what she was doing. "Please…" He couldn't believe he begged her. He was not going to give in. He wanted her. God, how he wanted her. And it hurt him even more to turn her away like this, when she was the one to come to him. But he didn't know what got into her, or how long she wanted to keep this up. Or even what exactly this was. They had just done a love affair and they had been able to walk away from it intact. Every little piece of him went to holding himself together, as he drove her home on the 26th and said good bye. He was not going to survive another love and departure.

She wasn't moving away from him. He was certain she understood his plea for her to stop while he was still in control. But she was still right there. If they didn't move away or started dancing again, people would start to notice. And neither of them wanted the rest to notice their embrace, or her leg discreetly between his. "Colonel…" He breathed. "Thank you for the dance." He pushed himself slowly away from her and she had to retreat her leg. But not before she felt him rub himself one last time against her thigh, and she heard him release a quiet moan.

That's when Daniel and Alex made their appearance again. Jack's eyes darted to the woman and determination crossed his face. He knew exactly what the young woman had in mind when she first approached him. And he had been more than happy to go along with it. She was attractive and old enough to know what she was doing. And he really didn't find the thought of going home with her and get laid, all that displeasing. Starting the year with a good fuck wasn't the worst way he could begin it.

He decided to do a little romancing with her. Dance, drink, talk. He could do 'fine lets screw'. He did that often enough. This wasn't about romance. He knew that and so did she. But every now in a while, playing the game of foreplay wasn't that displeasing. Prolong the agony. That was before Sam. After having endured Sam's sweet torture, he decided to see just how far Alex would go. She wanted to fuck with him. Fine. That's exactly what he needed to take care of the major hard on Sam gave him.

The woman wrapped herself around Jack again. She wanted him and that was written all over her. She wanted him in the dirtiest way possible. His hand moved down her back to her ass and he grabbed her hips and pushed his erection against her thigh. She felt him hard against her and she trebled, pressing back against him. She got his hint at what he had in mind. Daniel was oblivious. Sam wasn't. She had seen his move and now saw the woman smile triumphantly and she went white as a sheet. She did the work for her. She had worked Jack up and now he was hard and ready and the other woman was going to benefit from the passion burning in him.

*No. He can't.* She thought, but he looked determined to go through with it. He needed to fuck and he was not going to come to her. He was not going to take Sam and respond to the way she made him feel. She had pushed him right to another woman.

Daniel took Sam's arm and led her away. "You ok Sam? Look a little pale."

"I'm fine." She said, not taking her eyes of Jack and Alex. The woman was now facing him and had her hand between them, and by the look of pleasure on his face, she was no doubt rubbing him. Sam's hands turned into fists as she fought the urge to go there and rip her off him and sink her teeth into Jack's neck to warn off any other woman.

Daniel looked at her a second more and walked away. He wasn't going to press Sam, if she didn't want to talk. Sam just kept starring at Jack. He suddenly pulled away from Alex and for a brief moment, hope resurfaced in Sam. But he just grabbed the woman's hand and quickly dragged her off the dance floor and out of the ballroom. So that was it. Sam had lost. No matter how much Jack wanted her and she knew he did, he was not going to come to her. He was going to find release from a hard on she gave him, in another woman's body. Sam was not going to allow that. She was not going to start the New Year standing here alone, while Jack fucked someone else.

Summoning up all the strength she had left, Sam moved from her spot and walked in the same direction she had seen Jack take Alex. She entered a long hallway and moved along it. At the end were the restrooms. She walked in front of the men's room. If they had gone in there, she couldn't just enter. What excuse would she have if they weren't in? The door opened and a young lieutenant walked out. "Ma'am…"

"Gen. O'Neill in there?" She asked without flinching. He wouldn't have the guts to question her.

"No ma'am." She dismissed him quickly and walked towards the ladies room. She entered without pausing and looked around. Empty. She checked the cabins. Empty.

"Ok… ok… no bathroom sex. Shit! Where are you…" It had already been 10 minutes since he walked away. Sam was getting restless. Time was running out on her. She couldn't get there and be too late. She busted out of the ladies room and took a door on the left of the hallway. She found herself in the back of the dressing rooms. "Bingo." This had to be it. She began moving quickly, but quietly around. She checked the changing cabins and then moved further to the back. There was a storage room near the end of a small hallway and she saw shadows move.

Her breath caught and her heart was pounding in her chest. She supported herself with a hand on the wall and moved towards them. There was a larger cubicle with some furniture in it. She stilled a moment when a moan came from in there. A woman's voice. Sam's breath came fast and irregular. She took one more step, just enough so she could see inside, without being seen. She closed her eyes and took a steadying breath, before she looked. And sure enough, she had found them.

Alex was against the wall with Jack pressing against her. His mouth was on hers and Sam could see the muscles in his jaw work, as his tongue was thrusting inside the woman's mouth. He was raw and he was hard. He was not going to take this slow and he was not taking his time. His hand was already between her legs and she started moaning and groaning in his mouth. Her eyes were closed and her hands were keeping his head to hers.

Jack gripped her thighs and slammed her against the wall, while he picked her off the floor and wrapped her legs around his waits. The woman's mouth left his with a low scream. She supported her weight on his shoulders and locked her legs around his waist. His hands went under the hem of her skirt and pushed it up around her waist.

Sam was getting faint and furious. But she couldn't move from her spot and she couldn't stop looking. Jack looked incredible like this. He was fierce and he was turned on. His face was slightly flushed, his eyes heavy and black and his lips parted as his lungs fought for breath. His hands were fast, steady and determined against the woman's body. He knew exactly what he was going for. Foreplay was over.

The woman's head hit the wall behind her, as his fingers moved down her belly and went between her thighs. He was fast and rough and she started screaming and moaning in seconds. His mouth went back to hers and he pushed his tongue in, to keep her quiet. Alex's hands went to the belt of his pants to release his hard dick. "Not yet." He said. "From behind. But I want you to come first like this." The woman's hips were thrusting against his fingers and her hands on his belt stilled. She was close. Almost there, and Sam sprung into action. There was no way in hell she was going to let that woman come on Jack O'Neill fingers.

"General!" She said loudly, with as much authority as she had learned from him over the past 8 years, while she stood in the doorway, back straight and hands by her side. She wasn't at attention, but she was holding her spot with no hesitation and no intention of moving. She was trembling and crying on the inside.

"Fucking hell!" Jack suddenly pushed away from Alex and she grabbed the wall while her legs suddenly supported her again. He spun around to face the intruder and Sam saw the fierce look on his face and his hands turned in to fists. "Carter!" He barked at her. His face was red, but she had no idea if it was from anger or embarrassment. Alex was white as the wall behind her, subdued by Sam's tone and her authority. "Explain yourself Lt. Col." His voice continued to be hard.

Sam didn't flinch. She stood there as a statue, determined to hold her own. Her eyes darted towards Alex. "Walk away." She just about ordered the woman, without a trace of emotion in her voice and the woman moved to leave.

"She stays where she is Colonel." Jack stood between Sam and Alex. "You, explain and then leave, before I kick your ass all over this place."

Sam didn't move a muscle. "Indecent exposure General, sir. In a public place, sir. Trying to protect you from an incident, sir."

"The only one causing an incident here is you, Carter." He moved towards her and she dug her nails in her palms, to keep herself from moving. He was mad and he stopped inches from her. "I don't know what the hell got into you, but I suggest you walk away." His voice was still high and he was so definitely pissed. And Sam had just been reprimanded in front of her rival and that did it for her. Time to take this the final step.

"Alex." Sam said loudly, with the same tone he used. "Move your ass from that spot and get the hell out of here, or I swear to God, by tomorrow morning you'll find yourself exiled somewhere in Alaska."

His eyes narrowed at her and he grabbed her arm but Sam didn't move. "How the fuck do you dare…"

Sam continued when the woman didn't make a move. "Don't look at the General for guidance, because if you're not away from him in the next 20 seconds, I'll severely hurt your ass."

The young woman fixed her clothes and decided it would be in her best interest to get the hell out of there and let the two officers battle it out. She wanted to get fucked, not be caught in the middle of this. Jack was strong enough to handle his subordinate. She just figured he'd kick her ass, or court martial her and he'd come pick her up from the ball room, to continue this later. Jack saw her walk away and the moment the woman was out of visual and hearing range, he turned his attention to Sam.

He was so going to kick her ass. But the moment his eyes fell upon her face, he saw her stand there limp and prepared for whatever his reprimand was going to be. His heart broke. Her jaw was clenched and she was fighting to keep her eyes locked with his. His muscles rippled to take a deep breath and he felt her flinch, the muscled in her arm contracting under his fingers.

His eyes shot to her face and he froze. "Carter…" He breathed shocked. She wasn't moving and she was barely breathing. He looked at her and she just stared back. She flinched again, when he moved to grab her other arm. "Fuck, Carter… Sam, I'd never hurt you!" He almost shouted at her. "God! Fucking damn it! You honestly thought I'd hit you?"

Her eyes finaly closed slowly in pain and shame and she moved out of his grip. "Oh, I'm furious with you Carter! And you're not getting out of this. But tell me, when the fuck did I ever…. EVER, raised my hand on you?" His hands ran through his hair. "You… You… God, this is more insulting than what you did with Alex!"

"And more than you getting hard with me and then leaving to fuck another woman?" She found the strength to talk again.

"That was none of your business Lt. Col. We agreed that after the 26th we'd go back to our ranks and our lives. So why the hell are you lecturing me, when I see the diamond ring back on your finger? Oh, you have some guts Carter!" He was pissed again. "You go out with Pete, you fuck with him whenever and however you damn well please, but God forbid it, I should actually have sex too. I was planning on taking a woman home at the Christmas party and you stepped up. Fine! I was drunk! Thank you for having been there. Thank you for the wonderful two days. But we ended that. You have the ring back. So get the fuck away from me, so I can actually get laid whenever the damned hell I want, and not have to sit by and watch you get yours, away from me."

She didn't flinch at his words, even though he was right. She was getting hers whenever she wanted. She had found a man she fucked and planned on marrying, but she got jealous and territorial and she intervened in his life, whenever she saw him with another woman. And as he pointed out, the ring on her finger took the right she had to do that away from her, even more than the ranks they had on their shoulders. She fought to let his words pass by her. He was hers.

"Whatever you wanted to do with her you can do with me." She said.

His eyes widened and he stared at her in disbelief. "No Carter. I can't. Whatever I wanted to do with her I could do with her, because she was stranger I wasn't going to see tomorrow. We're a lot more complicated, Carter. You know that." He wasn't going to say that it was because the feelings between them were deeper than what was required for a pointless, one night fuck.

She moved to him and pressed her self against him. He was still hard and she rubbed herself against him. "You can do it with me. Whatever it was you wanted from her."

His hand moved to brush against her cheek and she leaned into his touch. "Sam… no, I can't. What I wanted… with her… not to you…" She was breaking him and he knew that with her it would be a thousand times more satisfying, because this was Sam and he wanted her. He wanted to do this with her. Because he needed her and he didn't have to imagine her.

But no matter how amazing a release he knew he could find inside her, he could fuck out of her, he was not going to live through walking away from her again. He would die. Die of a broken heart, of a bitter life when she was going to marry someone else. Die of loneliness, walking home to an empty house. Die for sure.

He moved to walk away from her and go find Alex, but Sam grabbed the front of his tux and slammed him hard against the wall. He felt the air being knocked out of his lungs and he moaned. She pressed herself against him to pin him to the wall. His eyes opened and he looked at her determined face. "I am not letting her fuck you!" Her hand went down his body, and he felt her fingers close tightly around the length of his hard on. And he was hard. From the dance with her, from fingering Alex, from the way Sam smelled now, so close to him, so sweet. She was pressing her body against him and he could feel her breasts pressing against his chest. Her hand tightened around his dick and she started rubbing him hard and so very slow. "Take what you need from me."

He groaned and hit his head deliberately against the wall. Hard. "Carter, I swear…"

"Do it!" She whispered and his hand grabbed her wrist and stilled her hand. But she wouldn't release him. Her mouth closed on his and her lips sucked at his. He refused to open his mouth to her tongue, although he knew all to well, she knew how to break him and get her in his mouth. He couldn't resist the feel of her tongue running around his lips, licking his teeth and his gums. She was moaning in his mouth, her breath hitting his face, and he had to thrust his tongue in her mouth, deep and hard. His own opened and his tongue darted out powerfully to push against her and fight her back, out of his mouth. He pushed wetly against hers and he thrust inside her mouth, pushing, tasting, fast and fierce.

He was becoming restless underneath the pressure of her body against his. His tongue was tasting her mouth, not allowing her to take control back. He coaxed her tongue into submission and he dominated her, his lips pushing and molding against hers, sucking and cutting all air she might have tried to get in her lungs through her mouth. Her mouth was his. Her free hand went to the side of his face and she felt the muscles in his jaw clench and unclens as he was thrusting his tongue in her mouth. He was now hers.

Jack let go of her hands and gripped her head to hold her better against him. His fingers gripped her hair tightly and she moaned. His tongue never slowed down rubbing and pushing against hers. He spun them around and Sam was now against the wall with his leg between hers. He kicked them apart and pressed himself against her.

She was breathing fast through her nose, fighting for air, not wanting to loose his mouth. He pulled back and looked at her, flushed and messed up. Her hair was tangled in his fingers, her dress was rising up where his leg was pushing between hers. And she was panting. Hard. Fast. "You'll be screaming!" He said.

Jack pushed away from her and she leaned against the wall for support. She saw him fumble with the old door and he managed to force it shut. He locked it and moved a chair to wedge against it, for added security. He turned to face Sam and he hit the light switch, dimming the light to a soft warm glow. He still wanted to see her while he was going to fuck her. And he was so going to fuck her. He would die afterwards, he knew he would. But he was going to take this from her.

He opened the jacket of his tux and took it off. Sam rested her head against the wall and watched him as he undid the bow tie and the first few buttons of his white shirt. His face was flushed and he was breathing fast though his parted lips. "You really want to fuck with me, Carter?" She nodded. "You'll give me what I ask?"

She nodded again. "You can fuck me like you would have fucked her."

He moved quickly to her and grabbed her arm turning her with her back to him. His hands took her wrists and placed them on the wall, as he started undoing the tiny buttons of the dress. "You asked for it!" He slipped it off her arms and tugged it down her body, before turning her around and looking at her. Her chest was rising fast with her breathing and she was biting her lower lip, so she wouldn't moan at his sure touch.

He leaned against her body and moved his hand between her thighs and cupped her. She wasn't wearing stalkings and he could feel her hot through her panties. She finally moaned at the feel of Jack's hand. The next second, he grabbed the piece of clothing and pulled it off her legs. She kicked it off and in a split second he had her strapless bra undone and off her. "See…" He said smiling. "Told you I was good at it." The next thing she knew, his mouth was on her neck, warm and demanding, and his hands on her breast.

She grabbed his shoulders for support and leaned against his body. He sucked hard at her skin, nipping at it with his teeth, until she moaned again. His hands were just as rough on her breasts as he caressed them, pinching her nipples. He'd been wanting to touch her breasts all night. And they felt good in his hands. Her skin was soft and she responded eagerly to his touch. His mouth moved lower until his tongue dipped, fast and wet, in the hollow of her throat and licked the skin. Her head fell back and he closed his lips over the spot, moving his hands to her back to hold her upright against him.

His lips moved lower and he bent his head to take a nipple between his teeth and tugged. He kept sucking at it and tugging until he felt her moan loudly and her hands go to the back of his head and press him back against her. "Ah! Please…" She moaned. He released it and closed his mouth on the other breast sucking it and licking the skin. She arched her back pushing her chest to him.

He held her with one hand while he moved the other to her stomach. She trembled at his touch and he ran his nails down, over her skin, moving lower to her belly and between her legs. His breath left his lungs, hitting her skin, and he grunt roughly against her chest, when he felt her bear to his touch. "Fuck Carter!" He said pulling back from her and looking at her naked body for the first time.

She was shaved completely, her skin smooth and soft to his touch. She heard Jack groan deep in his chest, his eyes glued to her, moving is hand over the sensitive skin. She hissed when he slipped his fingers between her folds and found her wet and ready for him. She pushed back against his fingers, but he was not going to give her what she wanted. He couldn't believe she did this.

He took her hand and pulled her towards a couch and pushed her down, to sit on it. "Spread your legs." He ordered and she did what she was told. Jack dropped to his knees before her and hooked her legs over his shoulders. She still had the shoes on and he felt the heals graze his back. This was definitely the hottest thing he had done in a very long time. And this was Sam, so this was now the hottest thing he had ever done in his life.

He kissed her belly and moved slowly, licking and kissing his way, lower. His breath was coming in short breaths against the skin of her belly and his lips and tongue were forceful and wet against her. Sam moaned, when he closed his lips over her folds and tried to grab his head, but he moved her hands to her side and she had to grip the fabric off the couch, while he kept moving his tongue over her. He took his time, licking and sucking the bear flesh, feeling her juices wet his face. She was aroused and so ready for him to push inside her and fuck her. "You wanted to fuck, sir. What are you waiting for?" She needed him.

His hands gripped her thighs and pulled her tighter against his face, while spreading her a little more. He pushed his tongue between her folds and against her opening. She let out a small scream, thrusting against him. "Please, oh please, do it!" She begged him, but he just kept licking at her and moved to flick his tongue against her clit. He pushed hard and fast against it and Sam shuddered against him. Her hands moved from the couch and gripped his hair. He loved the way she felt. Her naked flesh smooth against his lips, feeling her wet and aroused. He took her clit between his teeth and grazed it. Sam threw her head back and screamed. "Fuck me!"

"No." Was the only thing he said, not taking his lips off her. "This is incredible." His lips sucked at her, feeling more of her juices wet his face. This was the sexiest thing in the world to him and he was going to enjoy it to his last breath.

"I thought you might like it." She moaned. "Just fuck me somehow…"

He pushed his tongue inside her and felt her muscles contract around it. She let out a high pitched scream at the welcomed penetration and moved her hips to get him to push inside her more. He kept thrusting his tongue inside her opening, his teeth and lips sucking and nipping at her folds. She began moaning louder and he suddenly replaced his tongue with two of his fingers. He thrust them inside her swiflty, feeling her body pull at them while her back arched, head thrown back and chest pushed towards him. He began moving his fingers in and out of her fast and moved his lips to suck at her clit.

Jack's fingers were stretching her, his lips were sucking and rubbing against her clit and she felt the beginning of her orgasm. She was thrusting her hips hard against his hand, in time with his fingers, fighting for release. Her moans turned into small screams and his other hand gripped her thigh to hold her still. "Stop moving Carter."

"I can't." She was panting. "I need to come…" Jack removed his fingers from her body pulled back from her. "No…" She moaned. "Don't stop!"

"You'll get to come. But not yet."

He licked his hand clean of her juices and began undoing his pants. "Touch your breasts." He told her while he took his shirt off and moved to his pants. Her whole body was trembling with every breath she took. Sam opened her eyes and looked at him. She moved her hands to her breasts and touched them, looking straight in his eyes. She pulled her knees up and planted her feet on the edge of the couch, sinking her high heals in and he could see her wet folds in the dim light. He was still amazed by they way she looked completely bear. And she had done it for him and he took a lot of pleasure in sucking and fingering her. But he was just getting started.

Her hips kept thrusting instinctively towards him, needing him inside her, while her hands ran over her body. She kept pinching her nipple while her other hand ran up her throat and dipped two fingers in her mouth, sucking at them. His lips parted, a moan escaping him as he watched her suck her fingers. He got rid of the rest of his clothes fast, moving back to her. He stopped for one moment to pick up her dress and clothes and drape them carefully over a chair, as he had done with his own. They had a party to go back to.

Jack moved to stand before her and grabbed her hair. "Come here." He pulled her head towards his dick. Her hands gripped his hips and his hands thread through her blond hair, waiting for her to suck him. She started nipping at his belly and his thighs with her teeth and he gasped. She liked the skin she injured and then moved to lick his erection from base to tip, swirling her tongue around the head of his hard dick. His head fell back and he thrust towards her. Her lips closed around the head and she sucked, feeling him buck against her. "God, Carter!"

She kept swirling her tongue around the head before she slipped more of his length in her mouth. His hands tightened in her hair and he tried not to push himself forcefully inside her mouth. But she chased his honorable thoughts out of his head, when she ran her tongue on the underside of his dick. His eyes snapped open, looking down at her, with her lips stretched around his length and her jaw working on sucking him.

He moaned roughly and holding her head, he pulled his dick out an inch, feeling her suck at him harder to keep him in, before he thrust hard in her mouth, forcing more of himself inside it. She knew to expect it and took him willingly, tightening her lips around him and feeling his hips tremble. His knees were going to give in. She slipped off the couch, to her knees and slipped him out of her mouth. She licked at the underside of his dick and his balls while she turned him around and then pushed him to sit on the couch. He spread his legs and looked at her. "Had enough of it, Carter?"

She looked back at him and licked her lips. She wanted him to come in her mouth. She wanted to feel him come in her mouth, his hips jerking against her face, pushing his dick as deep in as possible. She wanted to taste him, wanted to break him. She grabed his thighs and spread them more, before she moved her head between his legs to get her lips and tongue on his balls. He leaned back against the couch and moaned. His hands didn't hold her head anymore. Instead he moved to the back of her neck and the to her shoulders, caressing her skin.

She kept playing with her tongue and lips on his balls until she felt his breathing change. She slipped her mouth down his dick one more time, taking him as deep in as she could and he thrust hard, hitting the back of her throat. She felt him tremble when her hand cupped his balls and he pulled her off him. "Stop." He said breathless, but she didn't. She wanted him coming down her throat. Her lips were back on him, her teeth scraping him and in spite of himself, the feel of her tight lips and tongue rubbing at the underside of him rushed through him and he lost it.

With a harsh groan his hips bucked against her face, thusrting his dick deeper in, orgasm exploding through him, coming in her mouth. She took him inside her mouth deeply, swallowing quickly and as much of his come as she could, drowning in the salty bitter taste of him. She had just made Jack O'Neill come in her mouth and she loved the feel of him and the taste of him on her tongue. She kept moving her lips soflty over him while release coursed through his body, and he emptied himself in her mouth.

His head was thrown back, eyes closed and biting his lower lip, his hands gripping her hair, holding her head against him. His hips kept pushing towards her face and she licked and sucked at his dick, until she left him relax and saw him open his eyes to look at her. She slipped her mouth of him and he hissed at the sight of his dick moving out of her mouth, slipping from between her stretched lips.

He had her on her knees, with his hand in her hair, looking at her face. She was flushed, her eyes heavy and clouded with passion, her lips were parted and she had her lipstick smeared around them.

He suddenly pulled her head to him and began licking her lips insistently, cleaning the lipstick and some of his come. He could feel the taste of him around her lips, and inside her mouth. She tried to tangle her own tongue with his, but he was focused on her lips, licking at them wetly and roughly. He took her lower lip between his teeth and tugged at it a little before once more running his tongue over them. "You're incredible…" He couldn't believe she made him come in her mouth, swallowing his release. She wanted to taste him, to feel him. She had gotten on her knees in a small little storage room and sucked him to orgasm.

"You want to come too Carter?"

"Yes… I want to, so badly." She breathed and felt him push her to sit back on the couch and planted her feet on the couch, spread wide.

He held her still and moved his lips back to her clit, while he pushed two fingers inside her. She was wet and arroused from sucking him off and she accepted him willingly. His fingers flexed inside her when he pulled out and grazed her inner walls with every move. He took her clit between his teeth and sucked hard. "Harder… finger me harder…" Tension began building rappidly in her belly and with one last hard suck at her clit, he thrust his fingers hard and deep inside her. Orgasm shot through her and her body began shuddering and trembling against him. He felt her muscles clench around his fingers, pulling them deeper inside her body, her juices runing down his hand.

Her taste and smell asaulted his senses and he kept moving his fingers inside her, enjoying the wet feel of her trembling body. He couldn't get enough of the way she felt completely shaved and wet against his face, his lips running smoothly over her. She was moving her hips on his fingers, the last tremors of her orgasm shoting through her. He found himself get hard again. "I want to fuck you." He whispered against her. "Turn around." He said as he got up and pulledd her to get on it on her knees. "From behind."

Her back was to him and his hands caressed her thighs. "Spread them." He told her and she did just that. One thing was for sure. She could follow orders. He pressed his body against her and laced his fingers with hers. Her head fell back to rest on his shoulder when she felt his hard dick slip between her legs and rub against her wet folds. She didn't expect him to get hard again so fast.

"Fuck me…" She moaned and felt his teeth sink into her neck. She moved her head for him.

His fingers tugged at hers and he moved her hands to the back of the couch. "Grab hold." He told her and she gripped the furniture, bending her body forward and pushing her ass to him. He moved his hand over her cheeks, while his dick kept moving slightly against her pussy and she pressed against him. "Too bad we're not at my place, Carter. I'd love to fuck you up the ass right now."

She turned to look at him. "So do it." His eyes shot to hers and she moved her ass in front of him. He slipped his thumbs between her cheeks and spread them, opening her to him. She moaned and her head fell forwards when his thumbs ran and pushed against her asshole.

"I need more lubrication than your body can provide."

She looked at him over her shoulder, still thrusting her ass to him. "If you would have fucked her ass, you can fuck mine. Do it."

"No. I'd hurt you and we still have party to go back to." She looked at him disappointed. His hand moved to her belly and pressed her to him. "Com on. I want to fuck." His hand coaxed her legs wider apart, to open her body more to him and he tilted his dick to push against her opening. He rubbed his head around her pussy, teasing her until she moaned in frustration. His own blood was rushing and he felt his body sudder at the smooth feel of her around his dick. She gripped the back of the couch tighter and tried to remain still for him. "Take me inside." He ordered and she quickly and powerfully pushed back against the head of his dick. He slipped inside her, stretching the muscles around him and she arched her back moaning at the feel of him.

She had only had him inside her once before and she loved the feel of him. He was hard and he stretched her body perfectly. His heart stopped in his chest when he felt her wet, tight body slip down on him and he felt part of his dick inside her. He couldn't quiet the harsh groan that tore itself from deep within his chest. His hands gripped the couch next to Sam's, as he leaned on her body for support. His breathing was fast against her shoulder, his hips rotating against hers.

How willingly her body accepted his dick. He couldn't believe how wet she was for him. Sam stilled to let her body adjust to his intrusion, but he didn't wait, he couldn't wait. He needed her. He neded release. He straightened, his hands gripping her hips and with a moan he thrust inside her fully. She gasped beneath him, and pushed back against him. She needed him to fuck her fast.

Jack didn't wait for further encouragement from her. Her juices were running down her legs and her body was responding to him, her moans and screams growing louder and louder. The small spasms of her muscles massaged his dick and his need for release grew. He began thrusting inside her body, hard, his hands gripping her waist tightly and slamming her against him, as he thrust inside her. She arched her back to him, begging for more. "God, Carter!" He breathed between clenched teeth. He closed his eyes, lost in the sensations that coursed through him. "I need this..." He was fucking her as hard as he could, pushing himself inside her hard, before he pulled out and thrust back in furiously. Her body pulled at him, her muscles trembling at his forceful moves, massaging his dick and throwing him into mindless passion and need.

Her body was aroused and responding to him and she felt her need for release grow again, her muscles contracting more around his length, tension building inside her belly. "I need to come again…" She moaned. His hands grabbed her breasts and roughly caressed them. His hips kept slamming into her, stretching her around his dick and pushing her closer to release.

He felt her juices run to wet his own thighs and he moved one hand between her legs. He slipped his fingers between her folds to where they were joined and she screamed at the sensation of his fingertips running around her stretched opening. She slammed her body tight against his thighs, her hands gripping his hips and keeping herself against him. She rotated her but against him, as his fingers kept on feeling her. "You're killing me…" He heard her scream. "God, fuck me hard!"

His free hand held her hips against him and she straightened, resting her body against his chest. He head fell back on his shoulder when his hips began rotating against her as well, stretching her more. "Move your ass for me." He whispered in her ear, his warm breath brushing acros the skin. She kept up the circular motion, while his fingers started rubbing her clit, pushing against it fast and hard, dipping now and then to where they were joined to feel them. She began trembling in his arms from built up tension and he intensified his moves.

His mouth was on the back of her neck, biting into her flesh softly, as he was fighting for control, wanting to fuck her until she could take no more. She had asked for this and he was not going to hold back. He was licking her skin, grazing it with his teeth, before his mouth closed on it. He was moaning from need himself. But it felt so good to be slamming inside her body, he wished her could to this forever. She was warm and wet, and she accepted everything from him willingly. He could smell her, taste the sweat of her skin as it was dripping down her back and feel the slick skin of her chest and belly.

Sam's hands grabbed the back of his neck, and she pulled herself off him just slightly, then slamming powerfully back down on him. Her body exploded in orgasm around his dick, throwing her head back and groaning through clenched teeth, until the tension and contractions of her inner muscles tore a scream from her. She screamed and gasped and trembled against him, with intense release shooting through her whole body, her juices flowing freely from her, down her thighs and his.

His knees threatened to give in and he knew he couldn't come like this, or he'd crash on the floor. He pulled out and sat on the couch moving her knees on either side of his thighs. She was still panting, trying to get her breathing under control,when he pulled her down to him and thrust inside her again. "Mine turn, Carter. Com on." She was still recovering, erratic spasms of her release shooting through her and squeezing him. She was leaning on his chest, her head on his shoulder and she just wiggled her butt feeling him inside her. He needed release badly and he was breathing fast and irregular, his whole body wired with tension. She had come twice and still he was now fighting for his. He needed it badly. Jack had one hand in her hair and moved the other down to her ass.

He moved his hand swiftly and slapped her ass hard. She screamed in shock and offense as her body twitched. "Fuck me Carter." She pulled her head back to look at him, angry. He looked right back at her, his jaw clenched. His hand moved to caress her ass. "Got something to comment on?" He slapped her again. "Fuck me!" His hand gripped the cheek of her ass tightly as she began moving up and down his length. His head rested back on the back of the couch, his eyes half closed. He slapped her ass again. "Harder…" He was moving his hand over her ass, and his own hips against her and she complied taking him inside roughly.

The hand in her hair pulled her mouth to his and his teeth and lips started nipping and sucking at her lips. She was pushing her own tongue against him and screamed in his mouth when he slapped her ass again. The tremble that coursed through her, made her move harder against his, rotating her hips on him, tightening her muscles on his length. His hand kept moving over the skin of her ass and she knew he was going to keep slapping her. And he did. She fucked him with passion, and she felt him start to tremble against her. He was close. His hand slapped her ass again. "Fuck me…" He moaned and she pulled her mouth from him to gasp "Just like that…" He slapped her again and she screamed offended at his actions, digging her nails in his shoulders.

"Stop complaining." He ordered while hittig her ass again. "You asked for it." She was feeling a bit angry at him. It was slightly degrading. She treid to slap his face, but he caught her hand and pinned both of them beneath her back, in one of his large hands. "Carter! Don't act like you don't like it." He thrust up against her suddenly and she gasped in pleasure. "You can't say you're not close again." He was right. As degrading as it was, his slapping her was erotic and the sensation spiking through her was a complete turn on, tension building low in her belly. She would have killed any other man. But any other man was not Jack O'Neill. She blushed bright red at him. He had her. "You like to play dirty, Carter." His hand was caressing her ass, while treatning her. "That blowjob what from haven!"

The next thing she knew he held her hips tightly against him and had her on her back on the couch, with him on top of her. Her legs went high around him, the heals of her shoes digging in his ass. She tightened her legs around him, to keep them from trembling as he continued to fuck her, and wrapped her arms around his torso. His hands were gripping her hips, moving her against him as he began to powerfully and furiously slamm into her. She was screaming with every thrust of his dick inside her, her inner muscles already starting to contract.

"Come on Carter!" He ordered with another hit. She thrust herself against him and he slapped her ass again. She shuddered under him, orgasm exploding through her, her body contracting hard against him, as sensation from his hit spiked through her. "Ah! Oh, my God!" She was screaming and trembling, fighting for air. He slapped her ass hard once more and he could take no more.

Jack gave in to her body pulling and squeezing him, and he thrust inside her hard again. He was grunting and groaning in her neck and with one last desperate thrust, his lungs exploded, forcing a scream off his lips. He trembled in her arms, before going stiff, as he came inside her powerfully, his hips pressed againt her. Orgasm seemed to rush through him in endless waves and his body kept shuddering over her, every muscle in his body clenching, his fingers digging in her flesh.

He was moaning harshly in her ear, lost in the feel of orgasm shooting through his body. His breath was hitting her neck and he thrust inside her again, feeling his release course through him as he emptied himself inside her body. One last rough groan was torn from his chest, his hips trying to push his dick deeper inside her, before he collapsed, limp and she thought half unconscious, on top of her.

His breathing was fast and loud, but he wasn't moving over her. His head was on her shoulder, his face buried in her neck and even if he had tried to keep some of his weight off her when he collapsed, he failed. He was heavy over her, but he wasn't suffocation and she welcomed the feel of his lean body pinning her down.

Sam wrapped her arms around him and held him to her. He was slick from sweat and she knew he was going to get cold. She was warm under him, but he was exposed. She reached as far and as hard as she could to the chair he placed his clothes on and barely managed to grab his jacket. She draped it over him and covered him tightly and as much of his body as she could and held him against her. She was running her hands through his short silver hair soothingly, waiting for him to come back to himself. This was Jack O'Neill. And he passed out from the orgasm she gave him. He was still above her and his breathing calmed down to an even rhythm. It took a few seconds more until she felt his head move on her shoulder.

Jack opened his eyes to find himself on top of Sam, his body covered with the jacked of his tux and her arms holding him tight. *Shit!* He thought. He couldn't believe he had actually lost it for a few minutes. *She's too good at this. That, or I'm getting too old… Nah! It's got to be her." He was weak, but couldn't allow himself to get too comfortable. This was for fucking, not love. This was about her giving him what he wanted to take from Alex. This wasn't the love affair they had shared for Christmas. This was sex in a storage room and nothing more. If he got too comfortable and let his emotions surface in a moment of weakness and he was going to die when he'd have to once more walk away from Sam.

He pushed himself quickly off her, pulling his dick out of her body, leaving her gasping at the loss of him. He sat on the couch for a moment, head in his hands, trying to get himself under control. He needed her. They had to get back to the ballroom. He saw her move off the couch and she got on her knees before him. Her mouth closed on his tighs and she slowly licked him clean. His entire body shuddered and he colapsed back against the couch, forcing his eyes to stay open so he could watch her.

She licked his thighs, his dick, his balls, clean of her juices and his semen. When she was done, she stat back next to him and lay back down on the couch, spreading her legs for him. He groaned at the sight of her, opened before him and he bent his body and began running his tongue over her folds, down her thighs, even dipping between the cheeks of her ass, to clean her up. Afterwards, he rested his head on her belly for a second. "Thanks Carter." He said not looking at her. He couldn't look at her and not die a little more. "This was a great fuck." He got up and started getting dressed.

"Better than what you would have gotten out of her, you think?" He stopped and looked at her. She was sitting there, wonderfully naked and obviously pleased with herself. She had managed to get him to do what she wanted. She won the fight with the other woman and won him. "How old was she anyway? You think you could have fucked her this hard?" She got up and began dressing and he was more than a little disappointed to see her covering herself.

"Yes, Carter. Actually I could have. That's what she was planning on." Sam felt jealousy rise in her. He was hers. But jealousy faded and pride took over. She had fought that woman off her pray and she took from Jack what Alex wanted. The only sad part of it all was she couldn't now go back to the ballroom and throw it all in her face. For everyone there, he was her CO and what they had just done would have been the end of their careers.

She walked to him, with only her underwear on and pressed herself against his clothed body. She grabbed his hand and moved it between her legs to cup her. "But would she have felt the way I did. You loved it, didn't you?" His eyes closed, feeling her hot against his palm and the memory of her smooth, soft flesh against his face, his lips.

"Yes… I did." His voice was weak.

"Would she have given you this?" Inside she was screaming at herself, shocked and outraged at how far she was taking this, at how bald she was with him. But she had him in her grasp, she had him the way she wanted to have him all night.

"No…" He whispered. Her hand left his own and he kept it against her, while she buttoned up the top buttons of his shirt, tied his bowtie and fixed his jacket.

"I know." She found herself saying. She looked at him, all dressed up again and she pulled on her own dress and he buttoned her up.

The door to the storage room was opened and he waited for her to walk out first. She stood before him, make up fixed, hair rearranged, her dress impeccable and the diamond ring sparking on her left hand. His jaw clenched and he felt himself beginning to die. She took one last look around the room to make sure they didn't forget anything. "Sir…" He straightened up. "You thing they're gonna make us pay for that?" She asked, pointing to the couch and the wet spot visible on it.

He smiled. That was there for everyone to know he had just done Samantha Carter in a storage room. And he could get court martial with the help of that wet spot. "I doubt they'd do a DNA testing to track us down Carter. Leave it!" He grabbed her arm and pulled her to the door. He needed to get back to the party. A room full of people, full of his officers that would snap him back to his CO mode and he'd hopefully find the support he'd need not to crumble as he parted with Sam. The longer they stayed in here, alone, his body enjoying the feeling of satisfaction that ran through him, the more he knew he'd die in that ballroom. He needed to forget. To get past it, to find something else to distract him. Daniel, Teal'c. His officers. The party. Even the cake. Anything not to keep thinking about her coming on his dick.

They walked out and headed back to the party. He stopped her before they entered the room. "Carter… Is it wise to walk in together? The rest have no clue, but Alex's not stupid. She just has to say one word and… gossip spreads like crazy!"

"You think she will?"

"You go in. It's almost mid night. I'll go see about the cake."

She nodded at him and watched him walk away. She pushed the door open and walked in smiling to herself, when she recognized all the faces of the women that were looking after Jack a short while ago. All the women she had to fight for him. *I just fucked him, ladies. You lost!* She thought smugly to herself.

Sam spotted Alex at her table and the way she was looking at her when she walked in. The woman was half expecting her to walk in with Jack and relief crossed her face to see Sam alone. *Don't jump the gun, girl! He has no more use for you!* She though looking at Alex. She took her seat at the table and avoided further interaction with the woman.

Jack walked in a few minutes later and again women started looking at him. This time Sam didn't care. They were too late. He caught Alex's eye and walked up to her. The woman stood up and met him half way, hoping he'd want to pick up where they left off. Sam smiled sarcastically.

"You cleared things with your subordinate?" Alex asked while pressing herself up against Jack. She didn't feel him hard anymore. "Jack…" She was very disappointed.

"Yes, I did. Look, we can't do this here. Like Carter walked in on us, anyone else might as well. We were lucky with her…"

"I wouldn't really say that."

"Alex, she's the type to keep her mouth shut. Others aren't. We wouldn't have just got ourselves arrested for indecent exposure, I'd have dragged you into a major scandal. One the AF can't afford. I'm sorry I led you on. I didn't mean to hurt you."

He was looking at Alex, but every word he said was meant for Sam. She was too far to hear him. But he said them anyway. He said them, so they'd be said out loud and maybe the reality of them, the truth of it, the scandal, the court martial, ending her career, her dishonorable discharge, would sink in him deeper and he wouldn't die anymore. He didn't care about his own. AF be damned if her could have Sam. But having her name and honor dragged through the mud after everything she did and sacrificed for her rank and duty, would be beyond everything he'd allow.

Alex nodded her understanding to him. "My place?" She asked. Jack smiled hat her. He hadn't been offered sex so willingly for quite some time.

"I have to be here until morning." Alex sighed disappointed. So she wasn't going to fuck with an AF General after all. And damn it if she didn't want it badly. Maybe another time. There'd be more parties like this, and if her sister would keep her assignment at Cheyenne, she might go for Jack again next time. If he wasn't taken by then.

They parted and Jack went to see about the party. It was almost midnight and the cake came in. It was huge and he was damn proud of himself for it. The countdown began and everyone stood for the moment. Couples were together, friends, waiting for the New Year. He stood back a little, letting his people enjoy the moment, without the continuos presence of their CO.

It was down to twenty seconds and he smiled at the joy he saw on their faces. One more year over and they all lived to see it. For the first time since he took the desk job he was damn fucking proud of it! To see these people here now, with him.

Down to ten.

He felt a pair of hands sneak around his waist and he turned surprised, only to find himself face to face with Sam, smiling shyly at him.

Five seconds.

She kept on hand around him while the other went to his hair and she slowly pulled his head down to her. He looked in her eyes and didn't fight her.

Happy New Year!

Her lips closed on his, her mouth opening for his tongue, as the countdown ended and the whole room exploded in cheers and singing and joy! His head was spinning and he reacted to her lips instinctively, dipping the tip of his tongue smoothly in her mouth to tangle with hers.

She pulled back and smiled at him. "Happy New Year, Jack."

"Happy New Year, Sam." He had to smile. She was killing him, but he smiled anyway.

She wasn't walking away. She gave him a New Year's kiss, now he was waiting for her to walk away. She wasn't. "Carter…" He begged her to stop doing this to him. Jack took her hands in his and laced his fingers with hers. And now he felt the absence of the ring. He looked surprised at her left hand. The diamond ring was gone. He looked back at her and she was smiling widely at the dopey confused look her had plastered all over his face.

"It's over. I can't pretend anymore." She said.

His heart jumped. "Carter…"

"Us… I'll walk away if you tell me to, sir. But I want us. So much…" She had tears in her eyes.

His hands went around her body and he hugged her to him tightly, kissing her forehead. "You just saved my life."

"Sir…"

"Nothing, nothing. I'm getting sentimental in my old age." She snorted. He pulled back and looked at her. "What?"

"Old my ass! You just fucked the hell out of me."

"Carter!" He looked around. "Jeez, could you say that louder? I think there's an ensign in that corner who didn't hear you."

"You think they didn't see us kiss just now? Or you hug me?" He pulled back from her. She had a point. "Look around, sir." She pointed towards the room where more than half the people were from the SGC. "Do you see any of them give a freaking damn about it?" Again she had a point.

People saw them, his officers saw him, with his second in command and they just looked past them. They saw them, they didn't care. It didn't diminish his leadership abilities, or their trust in him. He had proven himself to everyone in that room for 8 years. They knew him and the commander he was. They didn't give a damn about who he fucked. The same went for her. They weren't going to show off themselves as lovers. They weren't going to mix work and love. The love had been there for 8 years. Now was just stopping the hide and seek.

"So…" Jack said. "Us. We have us. I want us." He grabbed her face in both his hands. "I love you, Carter!"

"I love you too. I do so much! I'm sorry I didn't tell you on the 26th. I just didn't know how to deal with it all, I didn't know if you wanted it. It was easy to do it for two days. The rest of our lives… I didn't know if you were up for that."

He raised an eyebrow at her. "Carter…" He draw out her name and she stared at him. "The rest of our lives?" He was grinning.

"I mean… well, I'm just saying… I'm not…" Didn't he want the rest of their lives? He wanted an affair?

He smiled at her fumbling for words. "Carter, I'm kidding! Yes, totally! For the rest of our lives! I'll buy you a new ring first thing tomorrow."

"It's the 1st. Everything's closed."

He groaned. "Fine. First thing Monday morning."

"Won't people start asking questions? New ring? No more Pete. Us spending a lot of time together?"

Again he groaned. She was doing this on purpose. "Carter?"

"Sir?"

"Shut up!"

She smiled. He hated her. "I'm just saying. We should be careful." She continued while they walked to their table.

"Fine. You don't get a ring."

"Well, not YET, anyway." She smiled. Yes, he hated her.

But he stared the year off with Sam by his side, with her lips on his, with her wanting him as he had always wanted her. This was going to be a very good year to start off the rest of their lives.

THE END