samandjack.net
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Jack and Sam contemplate a first Christmas apart, until four Charlie's and a guardian angel unite their lonely hearts.
Rated: PG13
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Original Archive Date: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 28013 Read: 4292
Published: Sep 03, 2009 Updated: Sep 03, 2009
Story Notes:
Others: Cassandra, Daniel, Teal'c, Fraiser, Hammond, Charlie O'Neill, and one special guardian angel.

Content Warnings: Christian Christmas Theme

Category: holiday/romance/angst/hurt/humor

The ongoing, `Chosen Hearts' series, which not chronological written, begins with Jack and Sam's first romantic encounter before SG-1 to present SG-1 season whether S9 or S10. Please read `Charade' for setup of rest of, `Chosen Hearts,' series that will include Black Ops flashbacks, and references to `Charade.' Other than the twists I've first introduced and a few surprises along the way, this series is canon based.

No copyright infringement intended for the movies or memorable characters: The Bells of Saint Mary ©1945/It's A Wonderful Life ©1946/A Charlie Brown Christmas, Charles M. Schulz ©1965.

Song lyrics: The Very Best Time Of The Year/Most Wonderful Time Of The Year ©1963, Eddie Pola, George Wylie/Twelve Days Of Christmas' public domain/Strange Way To Save The World ©1994 -4Him.

Before I saw the SamandJack fic challenge for a Season 1 Sam and Jack Christmas, this was a WIP. You don't have to read the Chosen Hearts Series to enjoy this seasonal romance. Basically, Sam and Jack were romantically involved before SG-1. Enjoy and have a very merrry Christmas!

If you want please read Charades/Crap So Not Going Fishing/Dreams aren't Made of Gold

Beta Thanks: Carol Sue, what'd I do without your grammar skills, patience, encouragement, and wacko sense of humor? To quote Jack, "It's whom, not who, moron!"

Dedication: To Constance in Germany. I asked God a question. His answer was you: A humble reminder that all things are possible, when we dare believe the improbable. And to, the Keeper of the Stars, Happy Birthday!

HailDorothy 2005 ©.

Feedback: Always appreciated.
Email: hdorothy@gmail.com

Archive:SamandJack YES!

1. Chapter 1 by HailDorothy [Reviews - 0] (28013 words)