samandjack.net
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: SG1 gate to Paradise... or is it?
Rated: PG13
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Original Archive Date: 1999 Jun 1
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 43699 Read: 2543
Published: Sep 04, 2009 Updated: Sep 04, 2009
Story Notes:
Email: jagoll@hotmail.com and wendyparkinson@hotmail.com

Spoilers: minor spoilers for Broca Divide, 1969, Solitudes

Season/Sequel info: Second Season

Content Warnings: minor swearing, violence.

Archive: "Heliopolis", "Sam and Jack". Anyone else, ask.

Date: April 1999

Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters belong to MGM, Gekko Corp and Double Secret Productions. This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it. Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

Author's Notes: The vast majority of this story is PG13. There is one NC17 scene near the end which we have decided to post as a separate part (part 40) so those of you who don't like to read that sort of thing can skip it. The story will still make sense without part 40. We'd like to thank Dee for being our one-woman fan club while we've been writing this. We'd also like to thank everyone on the samandjack list for their continued *inspirational* conversation and would like to point out to them that we wrote the waterfall scene before the discussion a few weeks ago!

Jen and Wendy

All feedback and constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated. No flames please.

copyright Jena Bartley and Wendy Parkinson April 1999

1. Chapter 1 by Jena Bartley [Reviews - 0] (43699 words)