samandjack.net
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Our response to the Christmas Challenge 2002. Sometimes one night, or one special day can change everything.
Rated: PG13
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Original Archive Date: 2003 Jul 6
Warnings: None
Challenges: Christmas
Challenges: Christmas
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 16894 Read: 3887
Published: Sep 04, 2009 Updated: Sep 04, 2009
Story Notes:
Email: Tarra_ONeal@msn.com & flotternz@yahoo.co.nz

Status: Complete

Pairings: Sam/Jack, Daniel/Janet, Jonas/Cassie (but you have to read to find out the how and why of J/C!!)

Spoilers: Small for Broca Divide and WoO; Rite of Passage, Meridian, Abyss, {speculative for Paradise Lost, Changeling, Prophecy, and Full Circle.}

Season: 7/8

File Size: 211 KB

Archive: Jackfic, SJD, DJA please; and our own site: Dyiallias 2

Authors' Note: (Tarra) I sorta begged Saz to do this one. I had never written a Holiday story before and really wanted to do one. I had to really REALLY get her into the Christmas spirit (I still don't think I am there yet *g*), I even impressed her in my knowledge of Christmas songs *vbg*!! *hehe* So on this one we combined the Sam and Jack 2002 Christmas Challenge with the Dan and Jan 2002 Christmas Challenge...ya know the whole 2 birds with one stone thing...Anyways the requirements of the challenge were: For Sam/Jack: 1.) start with the dialogue, "What do you mean that's not allowed?" 2.) Contain NO MENTION of "regulations" 3.)Contain LOTS of tinsel 4.) Have Jonas as a member of SG1 (though Daniel can certainly make an appearance), and 4.) Have a Sam/Jack kiss.

For Dan/Jan: 1.) include the dialogue, "Looks like I've been a VERY good girl this year." 2.) Contain two of the following: star, angel, reindeer, snow-man, snow-woman, Santa, candy cane, tree, stocking, (and/or) elf; 3.) Be POST "Meridian" (i.e. be set in season six or future), and 4.) Have a Dan/Jan kiss.

Feedback: Sweet! We love it! The more we get the more we write. J

1. Chapter 1 by Tarra ONeal [Reviews - 0] (16894 words)